Poll: If Bernie doesn't get the nomination...

Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Bernie Supporters.... Trump or Hillary

People are claiming that if Bernie doesn't get the nomination that Trump might actually be able to pull people from Hillary. So my question to Bernie supporters, if Bernie is not the nominee, are you going to vote Trump or Hillary?

Deleted
    If you vote trump then you didn't really follow or realize what Bernie was all about.

Trump will undo and reverse everything Bernie stands for.

I imagine many just won't vote.

I was just thinking today just how much I hate both candidates. I have to vote for Hilary but I'll do it begrudgingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I imagine many just won't vote.
    Well most can't vote because they are too young or never leave their homes.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I'm not american, I don't like either much, but Hillary is clearly the lesser of the two devils by far

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    People are claiming that if Bernie doesn't get the nomination that Trump might actually be able to pull people from Hillary. So my question to Bernie supporters, if Bernie is not the nominee, are you going to vote Trump or Hillary?
    I still do not believe that for a single second. That's just hyperbole hopeful Republicans are trying to convince themselves would happen, just as when they said upset Hillary fans would vote for McCain over Obama... look how that turned out. :P

I would find it at worse-case scenario that they would not vote at all instead of completely dismantling everything Bernie stands for by voting for Trump. Doing so is actually going against one of the very good reasons people like Sanders -him having a clean record of never "giving in" to corruption.

EDIT: I'm more than certain those polling currently as "voting for trump" are Vyxn and the rest of the StormTrumpers doing their furher's work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary. It'll be a cold day in hell before I vote for that clown Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    I'm not american, I don't like either much, but Hillary is clearly the lesser of the two devils by far
    That fact that *any* Bernie supporter would turn to Trump instead of H is very very bad news for her.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a Bernie supporter I'll be voting for Trump or Jill Stein.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Well most can't vote because they are too young or never leave their homes.
    TIL college students aren't old enough to vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump, can't stand the thought of Hilldawg as President.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    That fact that *any* Bernie supporter would turn to Trump instead of H is very very bad news for her.
    Not really. There will be far, far, FAR more republicans voting for Hillary than democrats voting for Trump.

There is no such thing as a Bernie supporter that will be voting for Trump. If you vote for Trump, you don't support anything about what Bernie Sanders was running for. Not voting is stupid but understandable, but voting for Trump is not.

You neglected one major option on your poll, the option to vote by writing Sanders name in.

I personally selected I wouldn't vote but the fact of the matter is I plan on actually voting by writing his name in.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Deleted
    I know this poll is open for non-Americans as well, but 52% of Bernie supporters not voting for Hillary would be pretty bad; 45% have voted for Bernie, so draw those percentages out, and Hillary would only get a total of 76.6% of the votes on the Democrat side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    If you vote trump then you didn't really follow or realize what Bernie was all about.

Trump will undo and reverse everything Bernie stands for.
    I think they are hoping for Trump to do just that and basically burn the nation down so fast and hard that the public actually starts noticing and the nation as a whole is required to rebuild itself as that would at least allow them some chance and push to fix things.

They think that people might actually take notice if it gets bad enough fast enough for them to notice. If the things over the past 40 years got that bad within 10 years, the public would have noticed much faster but what happened was the change was so slow that the improvements in technology helped offset the issues some while the overall problems were so gradual that the older generations typically ended up being partially insulated from them while the younger generations never had a chance to experience the better times their parents had to know just what had changed.

At least how I am thinking many supporters are seeing it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I'm not voting unless it looks like Trump might actually win Ohio.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

The pragmatists will vote for Hillary. The people that actually believed in Bernie's policies will vote 3rd party for Jill Stein. Your poll doesn't cover that though. Frowny face.

Although it is an accurate portrayal of American politics that you pretend 3rd parties don't exist.

With Hillary you would basically be getting 4 more years of Obama only maybe slightly worse.

With Trump... Idk, that guy says a lot but who knows if he can/will follow through what he is spouting.

Better the devil you know imo.