Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, that's one thing I don't understand about them. They're burning up buildings and shit because they don't want there to be asylum facilities, but many of those buildings could in the future, in the case of schools that have been converted, go back to being schools if they don't need the building for asylum facilities and they need a new school there or use them for other purposes, such as converting an old asylum facility to an edlerly care home. Now, instead, whe nthey burn the building down, they have to build a new asylum facility AND a new school if the need for a new school should arise.

All it does is cost taxpayers money.
    If they kept destroying buildings yeah. This absurd aggression these people have is disturbing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If they kept destroying buildings yeah. This absurd aggression these people have is disturbing.
    If they kept? It's still happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to add to this: http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sma...ranat-i-kalmar

A 46 year old man is being prosecuted for it and they found several weapons he had in his posession illegally, too. And a friend of his had weapons illegally, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    I missed that one.
    Still Two thing are of import there, One, Empty building.
    and B, http://www.expressen.se/kvp/sd-efter...politiskt-dad/
    For the left wing bombing of a house belonging to an elected politician.
    One of these is worse than the other.
    Double standards as usual. No other faction consists of such a hypocritical, violence-promoting hate-mongers than the Left in Sweden.

That's why the Left tries so hard to brand their opponents as nazis -- to make themselves look a little bit less bad in comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but... "ensamkommande flyktingbarn"... just can't stop thinking about the "14-year old children" who are 180 cm tall and look like 30-year old men.

Nowadays word "nazi" is being throw around a lot.
    You dont think positive discrimination should be a thing ? You are a nazi
    You dont think that millions of violent uneducated immigrants flooding Europe are good think ? Nazi
    You are not vegan ? Nazi

Being called nazi now is like a badge of honor. It most likely means you have spoken against this insanity,not that you want to gas jews.

It's a nelson mandela sign according to her or something, iirc.
    Has anyone here read up on the state of South Africa these days? I didnt think so. Its not good. South Africa went to hell real fast in the past 20 years

Deleted
    The building houses both students and the then-to-be asylum accomodation. They're not separate.
    Their intent was to destroy would be migrant housing.
    The other bombing targeted a house, for the express purpose, of it being the house where a guy lived.
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2016-05-05 at 09:16 AM. Reason: silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Has anyone here read up on the state of South Africa these days? I didnt think so. Its not good. South Africa went to hell real fast in the past 20 years
    uh went?

south africa has been hell for the last forever

Why? and more importantly, i cant parse your sentence beyond the comma.
    Ok, what I mean was that when someone begins to take extreme actions, the other side may also do it to counter it. And then the problem escalates even further, becoming a complete and utter disaster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    Ok, what I mean was that when someone begins to take extreme actions, the other side may also do it to counter it. And then the problem escalates even further, becoming a complete and utter disaster.
    You mean when one side thinks its acceptable, even good, to try to deny other people their democratic rights?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    You dont think that millions of violent uneducated immigrants flooding Europe are good think ? Nazi
    You are not vegan ? Nazi

Being called nazi now is like a badge of honor. It most likely means you have spoken against this insanity,not that you want to gas jews.
    Same thing with Russia calling all of its opponents "fascists" while itself being the most fascist country in the world.

Well it's obvious it was a non voilent march since the 300 did not beat up the lone 1. It's funny how some people are all for their right to protest and march but against it for other people. I guess its Rights for me but none for thee.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

You mean when one side thinks its acceptable, even good, to try to deny other people their democratic rights?
    Yes and no. I didn't mean that but that is part of what I was saying. I just think that when someone starts to become extremist it escalates into a competition about who becomes the most extreme. And that what you said about the good side oppressing human rights is part of what will happen if or when it happens.
    Last edited by Goradan; 2016-05-05 at 04:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are not vegan ? Nazi

Pretty much. No truer words have been spoken on this site.

You are not vegan ? Nazi

Nazi Racist Bigot Ammosexual.........................we need t shirts and a separate bathroom!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!