10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Fast mount run: Firelands 25HC solo for 12 minutes (!)

Some mistakes were made in the begin of video, so it's real to clear 25HC for 9.5-10 minutes (with draeneic speed potion, proper first bosses order, positioning etc.)

www .youtube .com/watch? v=EPBJwweNIHU

(remove all spaces in this link, forum does not allow me to place here normal links, d*mmit )

That's nice dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Heroicsolo View Post
    Some mistakes were made in the begin of video, so it's real to clear 25HC for 9.5-10 minutes (with draeneic speed potion, proper first bosses order, positioning etc.)

www .youtube .com/watch? v=EPBJwweNIHU

(remove all spaces in this link, forum does not allow me to place here normal links, d*mmit )
    You have too little forum posts... probably a measurement from MMOC to avoid spam

Deleted
    We have a video thread for this.

Thoughts:

Trash was pre cleared. That's a good 4-5 extra minutes to your time you didn't show.
    You didn't loot, anyone going to do this thing is going to be doing it for the loot. That only takes a few seconds to do anyway. Just a little annoying to me.

It's nice to see people showing effort and putting forth guides like this, but it's literally the easiest of the easy content anymore. Anyone can do it. Not quite as fast maybe, but they can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Firelands takes me 0 seconds every week as I already have all of the mounts from it.
    Well you sure added something to the conversation.

or just have an alt saved at the boss you need

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    ...and spend time to share this raid save to some your friend, then relog on your main and etc
    it will take more time ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Heroicsolo View Post
    ...and spend time to share this raid save to some your friend, then relog on your main and etc
    it will take more time ^^
    You can do that by yourself via the premade group finder. Also your argument might apply to Firelands but it doesn't for more elaborate raids or raids with lots of rp (see Ulduar, ICC, DS etc).

This path is clearly not the fastest, you can start from Ryolith, kill Alysrazor and fly to The spider using the fly buff if well timed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    This path is clearly not the fastest, you can start from Ryolith, kill Alysrazor and fly to The spider using the fly buff if well timed
    that's why i've wrote "Some mistakes were made in the begin of video, so it's real to clear 25HC for 9.5-10 minutes"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Thoughts:

Trash was pre cleared. That's a good 4-5 extra minutes to your time you didn't show.
    You didn't loot, anyone going to do this thing is going to be doing it for the loot. That only takes a few seconds to do anyway. Just a little annoying to me.

It's nice to see people showing effort and putting forth guides like this, but it's literally the easiest of the easy content anymore. Anyone can do it. Not quite as fast maybe, but they can do it.
    Yeah bosses are pretty easy, so I'm going to make some speedrun video with actual dungeon (for example some 5ppl mythic dungeon or something else). Or maybe some heroic MoP raid dungeon. What could be more interesting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Current content or MoP would be the most interesting in my opinion.

i also dont really see the point

the average clear time has to be around 15 minutes

Thats not very impressive at all and tbf all you're doing is linking a YT vid of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    what the fuck why would you do that

it literally takes like 3 minutes to kill alysrazor from zoning in to kill. ragnaros is like 10-15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    what the fuck why would you do that

it literally takes like 3 minutes to kill alysrazor from zoning in to kill. ragnaros is like 10-15 minutes.
    Also for OP if youre just farming mount why do you need to do it on 25HC?

Well yeah if you just need alysrazor, but theres noway you can kill rag in less time it is to switch between your toons
    Last edited by xcess; 2016-05-06 at 08:26 AM.

Deleted
    As a hunter I clear it in about 13 minutes (I put a timer on to make it fun).

Run in, gather every bit of trash needed for Shannox spawn (be careful with the mobs that stun you and pull them last), Mirror of the Blademaster to nuke them even though you're stunned.
    Kill Beth'tilac, run up to Rhyo, Kill Shannox on the way, Kill Alysrazor as soon as you have 3 feather buffs and use it to fly over the invisible wall (loot her whilst shes in the air too) then it's super simple from there.

Record for Blackwing Descent is 6 minutes for me, currently.