Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    This was posted by Mac Stipanovich today. If that name doesn't ring a bell he was the Republican lawyer that advised Katherine Harris on how to handle the Florida recount in 2000.

http://saintpetersblog.com/mac-stipa...w-republicans/
    Trump has had issues with his party since day one, you just now figured this out?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Trump is the Man. He says it like he sees it.
    And that's the problem. He says it like he sees it, not as how it actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    This oh so much this. And now sick and tired of having red mean dangled in front of them only to watch it taken away the base has gone and cut the string. It will leave the republican party in a big quandary after Novembers giant loss. They will still have a base salivating for red meat but one which they know they cannot feed, and, moreover, dare they dangle it anymore given how doing that enrages them? Its the end of republicans promoting trickle down at the expense of their base IMO. They are going to be left no choice but to actually campaign on economic issues rather than self-created social ones.
    The kicker though is that Trump is even worse than the establishment in this regard. It's understandable why someone would support a fraud, we all like to think we have perfect BS detectors but we all get fooled sometimes. Trump is practically advertising the fact that all of his campaign promises are lies and that he doesn't intend to do a single thing other than what benefits him personally if elected. And it's not like Trump supporters are so dumb that they don't realize this - most know that he isn't going to build oil, or get free oil from ISIS, or do a goddamn thing about China other than continue to sell out our country as long as his businesses can profit from it. This is not liberal establishment propaganda either, his own base freely acknowledges that all of his rhetoric is false but that somehow he's being honest by not pretending that it's true?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    And that's the problem. He says it like he sees it, not as how it actually is.
    It is only a problem if you disagree with him. Many do not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump and his wall.

"The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    See the problem is that you think Trump is a Republican.
    Trump isn't a Republican, he is a Fascist.

Hillary isn't a Democrat, she is a Republican.

Republicans SHOULD vote for Hillary, Democrats SHOULD HAVE voted for Bernie.

If Republicans looked at policies instead of gender and the letter next to her name, they would absolutely support Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I think the Mexican Wall is a metaphor with Trump
    It will not happen.

GOD Bless Y'all f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Z1VQgPN7Q
    Trump is not a religion. This is not a metaphor in his creed:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

Just because the idea to threaten Mexico, in order to achieve the same outcome as the threat, is idiotic... Doesn't mean it's a metaphor...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Trump isn't a Republican, he is a Fascist.

Hillary isn't a Democrat, she is a Republican.

Republicans SHOULD vote for Hillary, Democrats SHOULD HAVE voted for Bernie.

If Republicans looked at policies instead of gender and the letter next to her name, they would absolutely support Hillary.
    He is a republican... He will be nominated at the GOP convention, which will be paid for by GOP. GOP will run a campaign to support him. GOP let him run for office. My cat doesn't turn into a turtle when he walks slowly.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

Just because the idea to threaten Mexico, in order to achieve the same outcome as the threat, is idiotic... Doesn't mean it's a metaphor...
    Yeah. He is serous about the wall. How well his plans on doing so work out? Another subject and one which is purely speculative at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He is a republican... He will be nominated at the GOP convention, which will be paid for by GOP. GOP will run a campaign to support him. GOP let him run for office. My cat doesn't turn into a turtle when he walks slowly.
    Very true. Those who think otherwise or ether sore loser Republican establishment supporters or wishful thinking opponents who are hoping for some Republican will run on a third ticket. Which ether way of thinking is silly in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yeah. He is serous about the wall. How well his plans on doing so work out? Another subject and one which is purely speculative at this time.
    You really do not need to speculate on items he actually listed on his site. The idea that Mexico will succumb to threats of wire transfers being halted from illegals, so they can build a wall which in part aims to prevent wire transfers from illegals to Mexico... Is idiotic...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a considerable republican camp forming that actually proposes exactly that.
    Vote for Hillary, not Trump.
    Trump is so much disliked by the electorate that the party fears to lose Senate and even House majority.
    The solution: Get Hillary into office, and make sure she's a one term president.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

- - - Updated - - -

Fine. Technically he is a member of the Republican party. He is not a conservative. Unless you consider Fascism to be conservative.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The solution: Get Hillary into office, and make sure she's a one term president.
    That was their policy with Obama. They obstructed everything, grinding the country to a halt, and then blamed Obama for it. I'm as anti-Hillary as anyone, but does anyone actually think that the obstructionism will work any better this time?

10+ Year Old Account
    You really do not need to speculate on items he actually listed on his site. The idea that Mexico will succumb to threats of wire transfers being halted from illegals, so they can build a wall which in part aims to prevent wire transfers from illegals to Mexico... Is idiotic...
    That is only true if it does not work. Otherwise at this time, it is a opinion and nothing more than speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That is only true if it does not work. Otherwise at this time, it is a opinion and nothing more than speculation.
    Money is the smallest problem with the wall. Anything other than a fence is going to be a challenge.

Wall people are honestly the only reason I would be able to stand a Trump presidency. Because then I can watch all these people get mad that Trump can't bloviate his way out of all the things standing in the way of his wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Trump has had issues with his party since day one, you just now figured this out?
    Disagreements during the primary are just the nature of running in opposition to one another. Burnie or Bust, PUMAs, whatever they are loud during the primary and quiet down once the general election starts. For the displeasure that was whispered about during the primary to come out this strongly after Trump sealed the nomination is different in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Money is the smallest problem with the wall. Anything other than a fence is going to be a challenge.
    For sure. He has many obstacles to overcome to get it done. May never happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    And so it begins. The self destruction of the Republican party because they cannot possibly stand the idea of Trump being president, so they will thrash and whine and cry (and even say Hillary is "okay") just to not let their parties name be drug through more cow shit.

Man it's a fucking hilarious time to be alive. I wonder how the Republicans are going to pick up after 8 years of Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    There is a considerable republican camp forming that actually proposes exactly that.
    Vote for Hillary, not Trump.
    Trump is so much disliked by the electorate that the party fears to lose Senate and even House majority.
    That worked so well with Obama.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    And so it begins. The self destruction of the Republican party because they cannot possibly stand the idea of Trump being president, so they will thrash and whine and cry (and even say Hillary is "okay") just to not let their parties name be drug through more cow shit.

Man it's a fucking hilarious time to be alive. I wonder how the Republicans are going to pick up after 8 years of Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

If they looked solely at policy instead of looking at gender and the D next to her name, they would absolutely say that Hillary is OK. She is much more of a Republican than a Democrat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    If they looked solely at policy instead of looking at gender and the D next to her name, they would absolutely say that Hillary is OK. She is much more of a Republican than a Democrat.
    Oh of course, I don't disagree with that. She is most definitely a right leaning lefty, but from a fairly left perspective myself, she is still a better choice than Trump. Not ideal, but okay. It's not like a R heavy congress was just going to let her do whatever she wanted while she is in office, so I knew from the get go Hillary was going to be harmless.

I just think that its hilarious that the same people chanting from the high towers that Hillary is/was the devil, is now claiming the Devil is better than what Trump represents (anti-christ of the party I'm assuming. Trump=The Anti-Regan). It just tickles me funny when someones ideologies change when reality sets in around them. How quickly one is to side with the "enemy" when there's something even worse on the horizon.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, was reading the Daily News (Yeah, bored while at work) and many Republicans are saying they'd rather vote for Hilary than Trump or not at all. Hell, even fucking Glenn Beck is saying the party is doomed.

Except that that's not true at all. She's even more to the left of Obama:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm