Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Park was about time,looks good.Kinda sad to see Voljin to go so easy,i love Sylvanas..but man you dont mess and fuck the troll's over.Killing the iconic characters in game,kinda kills what made the WoW great,to see those W3 characters in game,and fight along side them.Not so the legend of "you" is made.Thats my biggest complaint for legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna spoiler my whole post people have no goddamn sense.

Why does Varian get such an extravagant monument? Stormwind has a graveyard for a reason. How big is Anduin's grave going to be? Has Varian begun a dick measuring contest the likes of which we haven't seen since ancient Egyptian times?

Get rekt Vol'jin. Next to Sylvanas, he always was the worst leader.
    #MakeOrgrimmarGreatAgain
    #SaurfangForWarchief2016
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong

The new park looks pretty, although I don't like that massive grave near the ridge that ruins the view...

Not a fan of the new loading screen. They should just allow us to pick our own login screen by now, I want to race against Sindragosa again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    I'm just gonna spoiler my whole post people have no goddamn sense.

Why does Varian get such an extravagant monument? Stormwind has a graveyard for a reason. How big is Anduin's grave going to be? Has Varian begun a dick measuring contest the likes of which we haven't seen since ancient Egyptian times?

Get rekt Vol'jin. Next to Sylvanas, he always was the worst leader.
    #MakeOrgrimmarGreatAgain
    #SaurfangForWarchief2016
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong
    I think you need to get outside more often.

Urgh, total Alliance bias...

Seriously though the new park looks great, about damn time too. Not sure about the login screen, something about it doesn't look right, probably the demons like Skeletroll said. The old music doesn't quite suit it either, can't wait to hear the new theme - always one of my favourite parts of an expansion launch.

Legion has very much potential - it feels like a conclusion for very much unfinished business. I just hope it won't be a flash in the pan like WoD where all was great and cool for 3 months and then it's a worthless outside since everything you get there is worse than even normal mode raid gear and all important non-gear rewards will also be obtained in that time. In other words:

Let's hope very much that Legion won't be a 3 months of fun expansion put in a 18 months time frame. We had that with WoD already.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I'm surprised it took them so long to utterly gut shadow, in previous expansions they did it much earlier on.

horde cries over vol'jin are almost therapeutic

Deleted
    shame vol'jin dies, was one of my favorite characters. Hopefully his death won't be something silly and some sexy sylvanas action is about to happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    Holy spoiler alert. Wouldn't have even clicked it it if wasn't blurred, looked odd so I had to see what it was. Should just threw "Lore spoilers" over the pic instead.
    WTF were you expecting in the blurred pic from a WoW build, other than a spoiler? Lady Liadrin's personal goods? Anduin's unsheathed sword? C'mon.

Deleted
    How is it still Alpha when even the Builds log in screen says BETA ??????????????

Deleted
    Heh, that is totally not Vol'jin on that funeral pyre. Enjoy your holiday Vol, see you again later until the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they rly will kill Vol'jin who not have any major role, and let a fucking elf with the warchief title, like with all other chracters are ok with this lore wise

for fuck sake whats going on, who is writing this game history?
    Pretty much, there is stilla hope that it's not him, but then again why giving obcious accessories that model had? And we can clearly see tusks.
    He was meant to be MIA and now this...

Secondly... does that means that trolls are left with literally nothing? He was the only prominent troll, besides him there is literally nothing. Humans got plenty of big lore heroes, and Varian had Anduin to take over.

Vol'Ji had neither, he barely got title, and since then he was ignored, he didn't had any cinematic, or quesline showing him getting involved in anything. Got no heir and not even as prominent Darkspear figure that could lead Darkspears like he did.

What a waste of character, all this build up all this development so he could start a new era for the Horde thrown to the trash bin so zombie elf could take over who already had enough of lore about her...

I'm speechless.
    I know blizzard has awful writers but I didn't expect them being this bad.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Shinbaki View Post
    So they are just parading Varian's body in a park......
    Stormwind mother: Hey kid's look over there.
    Stormwind Kids: Oh wow mom whats in there?
    Stormwind mother: Oh my children it's just the rotting corpse of our previous king....

I really play horde but to be fully honest, Id rather have a nice park and a body to be either buried in a crypt....or better yet my body be next to my dead wife....
    Well, it IS a Sarcophagus, so the body lies beneath the statue, but you have a good point. The garden looks pretty, but from an in-game perspective there is a lot of wasted potential here for the sole sake of "making it pretty" and "showing Varian's/the soldier's sacrifice"

1) Yes, I guess that Varian would have preferred to lie next to Tiffin. He made a memorial for her, he deeply cared for her. Whoever decided to put him on a pedestral in the park completely may just have ignored his deepest personal wishes and this is kind of sad.

2) The "old park" acted as RP environment with lots of "unused" houses, a quiet area where player-run taverns flourished and where non-RP players would seldomly come to. There even was a moonwell, a gift from the Night Elves to Stormwind. Now, the new park is a memorial site and serves a wholly different purpose. And while this is totally legit, it is a wasted potential to not include any empty houses/taverns where players can stroll in and have fun.

Deleted
    The amount of nitpick is always something mesemerizing on these comments. Go outside,live life,be creative,work..enjoy ..its a video game in the end..

Literally the worst log in screen yet. How lazy can Blizzard be? Unbelievable.

Deleted
    I don't like it. The doomlords look silly. And they are 2 like it's copy pasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    That login screen looks like a huge letdown...

And the park, looks nice but I think it would be better if it were half memorial, half living quarters, in style of the old place.

Deleted
    Great, mark the *beep* with "Spoilers inside" and spoil it in the linked image filename that can be seen when i hover the image (accidently) with the mouse.

legendary items are on a vendor for testing purposes

i fucking knew it blizz, you guys are destroying the gameeeeeeeeeeee