Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Exactly, they are going after the big players with multiple gold caps who play this game to gather gold, not the dedicated gamers who got a couple of gold caps in WoD because it was so easy to get them.
    I'm sure the big players won't be spending 500k on 32 slot bags though, unless there is an achievement like there was in BC to buy that bag from Haris Pilton.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    New reputation tabards are in

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    That's kind of irrelevant though as they mostly want to drain gold from the people with the 7-8 million, not the ones with 1 million.
    Bringing the "ultra rich" down to "super rich" isn't going to do much to repair any of the damage thats been done to the game's economy though. The gold sinks should be targeting as much of the garrison money as it can, the situation wont improve unless all of those millionaires have something they can throw their money away on.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    this has nothing to do with draining players' gold. It's about selling them tokens.
    Yeah, this may be the real goal.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Upper right tabard is perfect for my char.. jesus I need that

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You do realize its not complete right? The friggin music isnt even in yet either
    Music isn't going to fix the scale and awkward angle that the screen is sitting at.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Bringing the "ultra rich" down to "super rich" isn't going to do much to repair any of the damage thats been done to the game's economy though. The gold sinks should be targeting as much of the garrison money as it can, the situation wont improve unless all of those millionaires have something they can throw their money away on.
    Yeah it's called a new expansion - new ridiculous crafteds, boes, enchants, mats, transmogs, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Music isn't going to fix the scale and awkward angle that the screen is sitting at.
    Thank God we're not going to be playing the loging screen..

World server down for anyone else atm ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    World server down for anyone else atm ?
    Loading screen stuck at 90% for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Loading screen stuck at 90% for me.
    Yeah. same here and eventualy i get to the char selection with World server down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    New reputation tabards are in
    [IMG]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/520497.jpg[/IG]
    Those are the first tabards that seem tame, to me. They don't stand out as much , like some of the other ones where you can't use them for mogs because of how much they stand out among everything else.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Thank God we're not going to be playing the loging screen..
    Thank god you don't understand art.

Just wondering, how many of you actually see the login screen? Everyone nowadays just click -Play- from their bnet launchers and getting straight to the character select screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Just wondering, how many of you actually see the login screen? Everyone nowadays just click -Play- from their bnet launchers and getting straight to the character select screen.
    I do, every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of broken things this morning....can't take flight path, can't go to class hall...now world server down.

People hating on everything Blizzard releases. I don't get it. The login screen is awesome. Get over it and start seeing things differently/more positive. You are only making yourself mad.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Lots of broken things this morning....can't take flight path, can't go to class hall...now world server down.
    It's alpha, what do you expect?

they should test their servers by having an open beta weekend or something.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    they should test their servers by having an open beta weekend or something.
    Maybe a better idea would be to test their servers with a smaller, select population - rather than decimating them for no purpose.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    People hating on everything Blizzard releases. I don't get it. The login screen is awesome. Get over it and start seeing things differently/more positive. You are only making yourself mad.

It's alpha, what do you expect?
    People are not hating everything blizzard releases, If you think the hate on things like WoD and other stuff is because there is something that you cant understand, congratulations, you are a human being who doesnt agree with someone else. Telling people "STOP SEEING THIS THIS WAY YOU NEED TO SEE IT MY WAY" or "YOU NEED TO BE MORE POSITIVIE" only paints you as a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    It's beta. what do you expect?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    People are not hating everything blizzard releases
    Realistically - WoD was awesome, just too short. 6 months of content just isn't enough.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.