Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Heir to Stormwind

I know some relationship talk has been brought up but with Varian dead, and Anduin as king... there needs to be a new heir to the throne. Will we see Anduin have a Queen (regardless to the fan fic) this expac or some time soon, to get a possible heir to his throne?
    Nothing and Everything

7+ Year Old Account
    I think due to his age (17) that they could give him a wife or at least put him in a relationship that leads to him getting married in another expac. Again due to his age though its not a huge priority for him to produce an heir, if he was in his mid 20s-early 30s then the need to have the next king lined up would be a greater nesscity.

With the world literally on the line, I think marriage let alone an heir should be the least of his concerns at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Logically he would marry tess

Quote Originally Posted by darkdude103 View Post
    Logically he would marry tess
    No, he wouldn't. She's the sole heir to Gilneas. Marrying Anduin would effectively merge the 2 kingdoms. Ending the Greymane line and making the Wrynn dynasty rulers of both Stormwind and Gilneas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    No, he wouldn't. She's the sole heir to Gilneas. Marrying Anduin would effectively merge the 2 kingdoms. Ending the Greymane line and making the Wrynn dynasty rulers of both Stormwind and Gilneas.
    Gilneas is a ruined kingdom and it's biggest threat just became the warchief of the opposing faction. who ever ends up marrying tess ends the greymane line anyway.it would be far more benifical to merge the kingdoms

the only other options would the 40ish year old Calia who is nearing menopause or lorna crowley who has no real status anymore
    so unless jaina has a niece we dont know about Tess is the only choice

edit: or he could marry thralls 2 year old and we can get world peace

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    With the world literally on the line, I think marriage let alone an heir should be the least of his concerns at the moment.
    Go'el would like a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    I know some relationship talk has been brought up but with Varian dead, and Anduin as king... there needs to be a new heir to the throne. Will we see Anduin have a Queen (regardless to the fan fic) this expac or some time soon, to get a possible heir to his throne?
    a king can name an heir.

i really dont see a situation where anduin x wrathion doesnt happen

- - - Updated - - -

also anduin is only 16. i doubt marriage is on his mind
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I'm still going to drop my vote on Anduin + Wrathion... Bob the fruit vendor for president.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Actually, that's the point. By marrying her to Anduin it would end up making a unified Stormwind-Gilneas kingdom that is stronger than the 2 separated. That's why princesses married princes from other nations in medieval real like times, for status and for the possibility of making united bigger and stronger kingdoms.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Actually, that's the point. By marrying her to Anduin it would end up making a unified Stormwind-Gilneas kingdom that is stronger than the 2 separated. That's why princesses married princes from other nations in medieval real like times, for status and for the possibility of making united bigger and stronger kingdoms.
    On one side I hate the idea of Stormwind getting any attention, by further ruining gilnaes. On the other hand more soilders the foraken could test their new blight on.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    The day a damn Wrynn will rule Gilneas is the day i'm done with this game. Gilneas belongs to the Greymanes, always and forever.

Obviously Tess is a very likely candidate to Anduin but i don't want Stormwind to ruin Gilneas, they better stay the fuck away.

Blizz can just pull another Aggra from their buttocks if they feel Anduin needs to get some.

Not that it's a good way to handle it. I hate Aggra.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    also anduin is only 16. i doubt marriage is on his mind
    1.) he's at least 19 in legion.
    2.) Probably not marriage although people were married off around that age before, it's not impossible but I doubt they'll take it down that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Go'el would like a word with you.
    Pfft, we all know aggra did all the work while thrall was holding the maelstrom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard won't introduce any Queen yet since Anduin is still young (around 17 or more)
    And I think that's pointless either way, let him have a proper character progression first.
    Hey man, Varian was married around 20 and had Anduin soon after. Its entirely possible they might introduce someone as his future wife.

I'm sure we'll see some lovely lady make an appearance or enter the spotlight at some point in future expansions, slowly being developed to be the love interest of Anduin.

Personally I'm still in favor of the idea that Stormwind should 'modernize', replace the lineage of King. Set up a government led democratic system. And have an elected Chancellor in charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin as King, of the Humans maybe not of the Alliance though please.

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Blizz can just pull another Aggra from their buttocks if they feel Anduin needs to get some.

Not that it's a good way to handle it. I hate Aggra.
    Go'el! Go'el! Go'el!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    Personally I'm still in favor of the idea that Stormwind should 'modernize', replace the lineage of King. Set up a government led democratic system. And have an elected Chancellor in charge.
    A surprise chancellor even, one that has elected emergency powers... yess.... yesss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    The day a damn Wrynn will rule Gilneas is the day i'm done with this game. Gilneas belongs to the Greymanes, always and forever.

Obviously Tess is a very likely candidate to Anduin but i don't want Stormwind to ruin Gilneas, they better stay the fuck away.
    You could always avenge gilnaes in that event by joining the forsaken, blockade it so Stormwind can't get in
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    I'm actually curious if we're going to get a cinematic of what happens. Coronation ceremony or otherwise it would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Anduin as King, of the Humans maybe not of the Alliance though please.
    High King of the Alliance was a special rank for Varian only, I believe. Only King of Stormwind is hereditary.