Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    But honestly I'd deleted my only alliance character if stormwind gets gilnaes too genn doesn't deserve that
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Didn't Anduin show interest in Draenai women in Velen's short story? So maybe a Draenei as his wife?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    But honestly I'd deleted my only alliance character if stormwind gets gilnaes too genn doesn't deserve that
    I'd gladly join Nathanos as a Forsaken only to take revenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Didn't Anduin show interest in Draenai women in Velen's short story? So maybe a Draenei as his wife?
    HE COULD MARRY YREL *gasp*?

Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    I know some relationship talk has been brought up but with Varian dead, and Anduin as king... there needs to be a new heir to the throne. Will we see Anduin have a Queen (regardless to the fan fic) this expac or some time soon, to get a possible heir to his throne?
    you know the girl who is running around stormwind teasing her brother by stealing his dolly
    thats the new queen of stormwind right there

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    But do u think blizzard would actually touch anything from WoD's story again unless they had to?

Deleted
    I would like to see a whole new family on the throne.

It's not like the same families sat on the throne in medival Europe either. Once in a while, there would either be a coup or a war that resulted in new kings, queens and emperors.

Humans in WoW lore are dull and boring. Wrynn was kinda a warrior king, but in practive it wasnt all that exiting. I would love some more agressive royalty that looks out for humanity and it's regions more.

Anduin + Sylvanas ! She can rock the Cradle and he can rob the grave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard won't introduce any Queen yet since Anduin is still young (around 17 or more)
    And I think that's pointless either way, let him have a proper character progression first.
    Varian was engaged to Tiffin from birth.
    In those times, 16 was considered the "Adult Age" and many were married at that age.
    Besides, Anduin should be around 21 currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom can give her away on the wedding day
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom can give her away on the wedding day
    i love this wedding already, it'll be SO much better than the red wedding <3

10+ Year Old Account
    i love this wedding already, it'll be SO much better than the red wedding <3
    someone slips felblood into Grom's Champagne and he kills everyone in the room?
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderxx View Post
    Anduin + Sylvanas ! She can rock the Cradle and he can rob the grave.
    Ridiculous bullshit aside, what would even be the point? Sylvanas is a corpse. She's infertile. She wouldn't be able to produce an heir even if she wanted to, which is the entire point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    The day a damn Wrynn will rule Gilneas is the day i'm done with this game. Gilneas belongs to the Greymanes, always and forever.
    You have a funny concept and forever, given that the only Greymanes left are an old man and a woman who can't pass her name on. The Greymane line is ended, whichever way you're looking at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Ridiculous bullshit aside, what would even be the point? Sylvanas is a corpse. She's infertile. She wouldn't be able to produce an heir even if she wanted to, which is the entire point.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a funny concept and forever, given that the only Greymanes left are an old man and a woman who can't pass her name on. The Greymane line is ended, whichever way you're looking at it.
    im sure the Royal Apothocary Society have enough stuff laying around to make them an heir.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    someone slips felblood into Grom's Champagne and he kills everyone in the room?
    hopefully not the bride and groom, it IS their wedding day after all! :P

Who says the Gilnean law doesn't allow for a woman to keep her name when marrying? Thus Tess can marry someone and still be Greymane, Queen of Gilneas.

Like in England, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Go'el would like a word with you.
    A decision which gave us Garrosh. Bad move Go'el.

- - - Updated - - -

... It was a joke? Also, none of them can reproduce because it's a video game and they are not real people.
    Last edited by Fenderxx; 2016-05-06 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Who says the Gilnean law doesn't allow for a woman to keep her name when marrying? Thus Tess can marry someone and still be Greymane, Queen of Gilneas.

Like in England, I think.
    The problem isn't keeping her name. The problem is passing the name down to her child. Every indication seems to be that names are passed down patrilineally both in Stormwind and in Gilneas, so whichever child Tess would bear would have the father's name.

Anduin could impregnate a dozen maidservants for her to make an abomination out of the resulting children. That way it would be Anduin's heir(s), while also having a contribution from Sylvanas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.