Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There was actually a leaked conversation, I'm not 100% sure if it's real but here's the link:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419012515

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    In his book shadows of the horde he sees a vision of every time their is great trouble the loa empower one or many as their champions. Before WoD there were not any other shadowhunters I don't think. Anyways the Zandalari really wanted him because he was the only shadowhunter who had the backing of all the loa rather then just one. Loa seem to not really like each other much.
    Aside for a rokhan and you know, a shadow hunter hero who was hordes 4th hero in warcraft 3.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think Garrosh failed because of the crying Fanbase. He was a good Character in Cataclysm, far better than Sylvanas. He was a Warmonger, but he had good reasons, he had some sense of honor and was still learning to become a good Leader. I mean, sure, I think his hatred towards the phony, because considering his background the Mag'har should have a better opinion of humans and the Alliance than the average Azeroth Orc.
    that really ruins a lot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    @Wildberry is so happy he is dancing right now i can feel it
    tell us the truth berry didn't you feel bad for vol'jin when you saw him at the warchief's throne sitting heavily injured and dying. and yet he was willing to give his last speech.
    Not. One. Bit. Serves him right for being useless, and a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    HE IS FINALLY DEAD WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!
    WILDBERRY WHERE ARE YOU ? TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE !!!!!
    Oh, I'm ready. He's gone, he's not coming back. It's a miracle. In a string of horrible writing decisions, Blizzard actually managed to do something good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Vol'jin barely got on the seat and he is already removed. I could imagine people would be like "WTF?" at first and then they wouldn't really care. I know I also wouldn't if let's say LTT was given same treatment. Oh he is no Warchief? Oh he is gone already? /care.

What I again can't understand is - why they even bothered to make out of him Warchief if they never intended to give him any development? All this build up was completely pointless then.
    Completely pointless? Much like Vol'jin's character. Face it, he was never cut out to be Warchief of the Horde. Now he no longer is, and things are almost right.

- including me was expecing another Orc as Warchief after Garrosh downfall.
    Were you here for those discussions? A good majority of this God awful forum was shilling for a non-Orc to get affirmative actioned into leading the Horde.

It's not troll fans hating on Garrosh, Garrosh was overall bad leader for the Horde. And his fate was really predictable, however he was being given decent screentime before he was being taken out, hell he even had a special cinematic given for that.
    Secondly orcs still had plenty of prominent heroes. Trolls were always in the niche and it was a big deal for them to finally write something of essence for them, a development. This is why it's very backward order we got here.
    Garrosh's reign would have been great if everyone would have stayed in line.

Orcs are also the backbone of the Horde, that's why Warchief should be reserved for them. Development of a useless race be damned.

He did more than half of racial leaders combined. He had more military assaults than Tyrande and yet people write this stuff.
    That's objectively untrue, and I've written theses that should land me a job at Blizzard as to why. You've read them, don't pretend you have any arguments left.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    What is this speech on a throne ?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    What is this speech on a throne ?
    To the best of my knowledge, we don't know yet. However, I'm sure it probably includes recent-but-let's-pretend-they've-been-important-themes-since-the-beginning clichés such as: "Horde be a family bruddamon."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, we don't know yet. However, I'm sure it probably includes recent-but-let's-pretend-they've-been-important-themes-since-the-beginning clichés such as: "Horde be a family bruddamon."
    "In brudda we r one mon"

10+ Year Old Account
    "In brudda we r one mon"
    t. Dave Kosak.

10+ Year Old Account
    My reason why i think Vol'jin is not dead, are many but just one of them:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    [SylvanasRefersToOurTerribleNewWarchief.jpg]
    One line of dialogue referring only to a botched assassination attempt is now considered proof for Vol'jin being made, for all intents and purposes, invincible?

I don't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Yes, we tested what he is made of and its "irrelevantium" the most irrelevant and unimportant element in uniwerse.

Also, think about it that way, if your kid doesnt like to play with a toy, you throw it away. Just like blizzard did with lol'jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think Garrosh failed because of the crying Fanbase. He was a good Character in Cataclysm, far better than Sylvanas. He was a Warmonger, but he had good reasons, he had some sense of honor and was still learning to become a good Leader. I mean, sure, I think his hatred towards the phony, because considering his background the Mag'har should have a better opinion of humans and the Alliance than the average Azeroth Orc.
    It's a dark day when I fully agree with you on something, and can't even attempt to argue semantics.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Deleted
    yes but i feel bad for big fans of vol'jin like zulkhan or ramz for example. it's awful to lose your favorite hero in this game. when garrosh died berry didn't liked it one bit. in case sylvanas dies arrashi you are going to feel the same! but in the end all of them are horde, on the same side. instead of making fun you should empathize each other!

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    If it was a side character then it wouldnt have mattered.This is the fucking Warchief of the Horde.Horde lost a Warchief in Cata(Thrall),then MoP(Garry) and now again in Legion('Jin).
    Thrall abandoned his people, he wasn't lost.

Garrosh Horde abandoned after he went power hungry.

Vol'Jin is the only lost one really and who knows, he might actually go out a hero instead of just a lump of leader like he has been.

We don't know how exactly looked the siege, but Thrall himself wrote that he was the one who organised it all. So he gets a credit for that. Just becuase game mechanics didn't show it well is not evidence that something didn't happened. You could say the same for Garrosh in ICC - well he was there.. he probably AFKed antire time, and did nothing. So why should he get any credit for that?
    But we've seen the siege. Sure, he may have organized it, but others did the heavy lifting for him. His personal input consisted of not bringing enough of siege weapons and throwing half naked Dakrspear bruddamons at the Iron Juggernaut to die instantly. Then he did who-knows-what in the outskirts of Orgrimmar that were mostly cleaned. And even if there were still some Kor'kron forces in Valley of Honor or Valley of Wisdom, it's unlikely that one Vol'jin would have contributed much when Sylvanas already let Val'kyr lose on the city and with the Blood Elves, Forsaken and some of the Alliance forces not going down to the Underhold. And Garrosh got credit for Northrend campaign, not ICC. Because he led the Northrend campaign. And we saw him do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Before WoD there were not any other shadowhunters I don't think.
    Nope, Shadow Hunters are quite a thing in Troll society in general. In Cataclysm you had the Siame-Quashi who were an elite cast of Shadow Hunters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    yes but i feel bad for big fans of vol'jin like zulkhan or ramz for example.
    The last thing I need in this universe is people feeling bad for me about something like this. I mean, I'm not exactly sure for what I should feel bad in the first place, my final judgement is always reserved for when the expansion go live, that's a policy of mine I have no intention to desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

The last thing I need in this universe is people feeling bad for me about something like this. I mean, I'm not exactly sure for what I should feel bad in the first place.
    That's great because you won't get my sympathy. I enjoy the salt caused by this event waaaay too much.

That's great because you won't get my sympathy. I enjoy the salt caused by this event waaaay too much.
    Best part? Should he come back, he will look like a fucking idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to think Zulkhan is level headed enough that he won't need our sympathy.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    I like to think Zulkhan is level headed enough that he won't need our sympathy.
    If anything, I feel bad for those who thinks so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.