Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    At 34:30 Russell says there will be a new ''vocal'' song in Legion like Lament of the Highborn and Invincible and he says it would be too spoilery to show. I can't fucking wait. I imagine it will be for a particular RIP. A few minute or so before you can hear the Stormheim music live.

[video=youtube;eXdTRAydiw4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXdTRAydiw4
    i REALLy loved the music that starts at 5:08 in this video

i hope there's something similar to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how is specing gonna work in Legion? Like will I keep my first spec I chosen for my character's class spec?
    I wouldn't mind that and a new build is great.
    Wonder what they are gonna be adding to the Alpha/Beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    tier sets for people who aren't supposed to get tier sets
    it completly erases any reason to raid for real if you can get the main thing people raid for by doing something an 11 year old with down syndrom can do (lfr)
    Then please quit wow. Id rather player with people with down syndrome anytime then having to play with toxic people like you!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So how is specing gonna work in Legion? Like will I keep my first spec I chosen for my character's class spec?
    I wouldn't mind that and a new build is great.
    Wonder what they are gonna be adding to the Alpha/Beta.
    You can set a primary spec, speccing into that spec will be free, speccing into other specs at any given time will cost gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Then please quit wow. Id rather player with people with down syndrome anywhere then having to play with toxic people like you!
    He's never gonna quit, he's one of those guys who has a 99% toxicity rating on his 700+ MMO Champ posts and he gets a kick from it.
    I've seen his posts for like a year now and the only positive point I ever saw was a screenshot and him asking '' does this mean I got in ? ''

The rest of his posts were just 763 problems which could all be solved by stopping to play the game, but rustling jimmies is fun for him.

Ontopic : somehow I feel like this build is just gonna be tuning + a fix for the Horde side of the Broken Shore scenario, but we can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Ontopic : somehow I feel like this build is just gonna be tuning + a fix for the Horde side of the Broken Shore scenario, but we can hope.
    We can hope!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Yay for new build. Seriously hoping for more invites. Lots of complaints about the dungeon queue being empty of tanks and healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Yay for new build. Seriously hoping for more invites. Lots of complaints about the dungeon queue being empty of tanks and healers.
    Really wanting to try out Guardian Druid and Prot Pally. To see what I'm going to run with. :|
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    At 1:30
    Yus! Harken back to the epicness that is WotLK.

Think iTunes will have the OST before launch?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Really wanting to try out Guardian Druid and Prot Pally. To see what I'm going to run with. :|
    I want to try out Mistweaver. I swear they're treating the Legion alpha like they treated Overwatch. Just invite streamers and barely anyone else, then let maybe 20 people trickle in and that's it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to try out Mistweaver. I swear they're treating the Legion alpha like they treated Overwatch. Just invite streamers and barely anyone else, then let maybe 20 people trickle in and that's it.
    they need to fix this asap, 5 people cannout find everything thats buggy. i really hope i wont continue so till launch

Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    they need to fix this asap, 5 people cannout find everything thats buggy. i really hope i wont continue so till launch
    All we can do is wait and see.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are hundreds of alpha testers, the few streamers that got in are just getting all of the attention. But yes, there is a critical shortage of tanks/healers right now. Much of that is due to the spec gating and utter tedium of leveling one of those specs with their god-awful damage output.

Even Vengeance tanks are a rare sight and you cant spit without hitting a Demon Hunter on alpha. Admittedly, DH tanks are the least rare right now.

Deleted
    I have a feeling that Beta is coming very shortly after this dev Q&A thing. Or might even be before it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been getting the same feeling about Legion beta as well.

Also, a new build on a Monday? *equips [Tinfoil Hat]*

10+ Year Old Account
    Think you'd be surprised at the number of people who aren't streamers. I'm your average joe and got in a month ago....luck of the draw is all it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I finally managed to get a character to L110 and i must admit, the new-car smell has already worn off. I am already sick of it. For the first time ever since launch, i am in the peculiar position of not being able to find any dps spec that i like enough to actually spend time grinding gear for. I have tried literally every one of them. Everything feels so homogenized. There is little to no uniqueness left with any of the dps specs. The spell names and visual effects may be different, but you quickly realize that certain specs are almost mirror images of others, mechanically speaking. Its especially true in the case of Arms & Ret with the pool/burst playstyle. Though i will admit that Ret at least isnt dependant on a random number generator for its burst windows.

A couple of the healing and tanking specs are fun, but right now in the current build tank and healer dps is abysmally low and i cannot bring myself to face the soul-crushing tedium of leveling at that kind of glacial pace. As dps, ive seen 4 hour long dps queues for dungeons because so few people are willing to level tanks and healers. They are out there, but they are rare. Much, much rarer than on live servers.

And while tank playstyles are somewhat less homogenized than the dps specs, they have had their self healing gutted. I was shocked to learn that my disc priest was actually tanking rares better than all but two of my tanks (Bear Druid and Vengeance DH, which are both overtuned in the self healing department compared to other specs.) Sure proper tanks are durable enough in a raid environment when they have a few healers in their pocket, but i think the general tanking population is going to be more than a little furious to find out how fragile their specs have become without healing support.

The coming tuning passes between now and release are going to be make or break for Legion. If they do not make it less frustrating to level and play healers and tanks, and remove or lessen the spec gating currently attached to artifact weapons, then the playerbase is going to fucking riot once live hits. People thought the backlash for Warlords of Draenor was bad?. That will be a drop in the ocean compared to what is going to happen with Legion when they realize that Blizzard has once again let them down. Particularly given the lofty expectations for this expansion (again). So many people have so much riding on Legion after the WoD debacle that blizzard literally cannot afford to fuck this up. And right now, things are looking decidedly grim.
    I didn't really have that feeling. All classes have been similar since wrath.

They are all based on either pooling and releasing resources or dot uptime rotations with a filler or a melee spec where you just smash whatever that lights up. I'm sorry it took you a prune to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    There are hundreds of alpha testers, the few streamers that got in are just getting all of the attention. But yes, there is a critical shortage of tanks/healers right now. Much of that is due to the spec gating and utter tedium of leveling one of those specs with their god-awful damage output.

Even Vengeance tanks are a rare sight and you cant spit without hitting a Demon Hunter on alpha. Admittedly, DH tanks are the least rare right now.
    Could always poke wowdevs and cele on twitter to invite more people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    I've been getting the same feeling about Legion beta as well.

Also, a new build on a Monday? *equips [Tinfoil Hat]*
    Call it a hunch but I figured this would eventually happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I didn't really have that feeling. All classes have been similar since wrath.

They are all based on either pooling and releasing resources or dot uptime rotations with a filler or a melee spec where you just smash whatever that lights up. I'm sorry it took you a prune to figure that out.
    They're all different in some way. Much more then how classes are absurdly similar in SWTOR.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    You can set a primary spec, speccing into that spec will be free, speccing into other specs at any given time will cost gold.
    Well there is certain ones I want and some of my chars DO have dual specing.

Brewmaster -Monk
    Beast Mastery -Hunter
    Retribution -Paladin
    Arms -Warrior
    Demonology -Warlock
    Arcane -Mage
    Havoc -Demon Hunter
    Feral -Druid
    Elemental -Shaman
    and finally
    Assassination -Rogue