10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Kingslayer View Post
    "More images named "Mobile App Icons" in this build! Think Order Hall missions will be on your phone?"

ohhhh no....
    Let's be fair here. I have heard plenty of people suggest turning Garrison stuff onto mobile. It's not outside of reality.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Let's be fair here. I have heard plenty of people suggest turning Garrison stuff onto mobile. It's not outside of reality.
    But the order hall is not even close to garrisons. Wonder what they're gonna do with it. Maybe its just for the mobile armory app?

They want us to believe he is dead ?

Well Varian got better place for grave :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post

...Did his head get decapitated?! Seems like it! His tusks are on the mask and hair attached to it as well
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post

Wow, blizzard gave the finger towards the horde. They give varian a fucking district remembering him...when...vol'jin gets....an ashtray....WTF! Well, that's what you get for not doing fuck shit vol'jin...I told you not to use a lvl 11 weapon as a thing against the legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    ...Did his head get decapitated?! Seems like it! His tusks are on the mask and hair attached to it as well
    No, he died from wounds...yay....

Varian died most likely due to him getting beat the fuck up by all the legion leaders. They most likely did a ga'nar on him. However, there was no plan...and....they actually bring back...varians courpse...right infront of anduin....oh shit.

EDIT: However, that's what happens when you build a statue over feeding you people (Maybe a blizzard guy used to live in westfall bro), and trusting the horde, while you have the powers of a demi-god. The legion most likely malourned your ass dude.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    They are feathers...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    They are feathers...
    .../facepalms
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    They are feathers...
    Still sucks that they only gave him an ashtray, while the allaince gains a new district towards varians demise. He isn't even at the graveyard, and that's where his wife is.

Forever seperated...even in death.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Still sucks that they only gave him an ashtray, while the allaince gains a new district towards varians demise. He isn't even at the graveyard, and that's where his wife is.

Forever seperated...even in death.

Please stop.

We didn't get a new district. We got something back in a lesser scale.

Yeah they burned his body, maybe that's what trolls do. There is nothing wrong in being turn into ashes. Wth.

Homophobia is so gay.

Well tbh we waited 3 expansion for that park, and alliance sacrificed their great leader so we get it back.

What did Horde do ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Please stop.

We didn't get a new district. We got something back in a lesser scale.

Yeah they burned his body, maybe that's what trolls do. There is nothing wrong in being turn into ashes. Wth.
    1. I know, but...I'm gonna call it a new fucking district, if it has a new name. New name=new face to ME!

2. Yah, but it just feels like a wasted opritunity, blizz made vol'jin the warchief, only to kill him 2 expacs later. And in 1 expac, he only had a cameo. Like...what?!

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Oh damn. People are going to be fucking gigantic.
    Percentage scale. Model is scaled at 100% when you have 100% mana, no matter if that is 1000 or 1000000.

1. I know, but...I'm gonna call it a new fucking district, if it has a new name. New name=new face to ME!

2. Yah, but it just feels like a wasted opritunity, blizz made vol'jin the warchief, only to kill him 2 expacs later. And in 1 expac, he only had a cameo. Like...what?!
    You want to talk about Velen the prophet that basically does nothing. Legion is attacking but Velen is afking in Exodar ? We don't see any Draenei camp on the broken shores even tho they were kinda kicked out of their home planet ?

AU Velen dying in the first zone of WoD ? Y'rel being a one expac-alternate universe Alliance hero ?

Horde has Sylvanas taking everything from the Alliance. Southshore gone, Gilneas nearly conquered etc etc.

Homophobia is so gay.

You're actually ridiculous. lol.

All this old talk of shit we knew literally months ago. Let's talk about the faceless mount instead. Just yet another sign we're heading toward either an old god patch or and old god expansion, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Percentage scale. Model is scaled at 100% when you have 100% mana, no matter if that is 1000 or 1000000.
    Ah true, makes sense. Would be silly if it scaled with the amount rather than the %.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    You want to talk about Velen the prophet that basically does nothing. Legion is attacking but Velen is afking in Exodar ? We don't see any Draenei camp on the broken shores even tho they were kinda kicked out of their home planet ?

AU Velen dying in the first zone of WoD ? Y'rel being a one expac-alternate universe Alliance hero ?

Horde has Sylvanas taking everything from the Alliance. Southshore gone, Gilneas nearly conquered etc etc.
    Do you think velen even wants to think about what is going on up there? hell no, he knows that he'll be the first one dead due to the one man leading this army. Kil'jaden will murder his ass before anyone else. Why do you think he'd want to try? He doesn't, and he can't. Why? Because if he did go out there, it'll bring massive damage towards his people, and the alliance in general. Once the alliance is dead, then he's up against the orcs, and the horde.

Who cares about the AU people anyway? I never cared myself about AU velens death because I knew that there was another velen, and that velen was the one from our universe. Yrel was another one of those AU characters...I mean....she felt like an AU maarad, and he's dead. But, yrel is someone I'm not gonna care much of because there are other female roles like jaina and sylvy. I can see their character, and love them more than yrel because I've been able to commune with them for YEARS, not 1 expac.

Southshore was fun only because it was a madhouse for PVP, Gilnean lore is still touched on so..I'm not sure what you're talk about. I mean, orgrimmar was pretty much sacked an expac after, and theramore was more heartbreaking than gilneas because it became nothing but a rock. And it doesn't matter now if the horde is just watching her, because that's all they can do NOW! She's the warchief, the dictator.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    You're actually ridiculous. lol.

All this old talk of shit we knew literally months ago. Let's talk about the faceless mount instead. Just yet another sign we're heading toward either an old god patch or and old god expansion, imo.
    I was thinking naga.

Are they revamping some Wrath instances? I see the Oculus and Ulduar map on the front page

bla bla bla non sense
    Okay. You're that kind of guy. bai bai

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderi View Post
    Are they revamping some Wrath instances? I see the Oculus and Ulduar map on the front page
    No, players will just visit certain places throughout Azeroth via Artifact questlines and such.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderi View Post
    You visit some of these zones for the artifact questlines.