Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think it would matter, if we have a hard time catching up to an enemy, all that damage buff won't do any good. Blizzard can tune and design all they want in PVP but we need some baseline mobility(Pursuit of Justice please).

They could make Greater Judgement do what it does now or take away the damage component and make it everytime you judge someone, your movement speed increases by X%(Kinda like that one glyph).
    What if Blizzard will give us Greater Blessings that improve our mobility? Like: Blessing X: movement can not be reduced below 80% speed, Blessing Y: Chance per attack to increase your movement speed by 40% for 6 seconds Blessing Z: Chance to reflect magic spells back to the caster.

If we apply those 3 Greater blessing on ourselves it solves our mobility, defensive vs magic as well as keeps Greater Blessing, since Blizzard is so determined to make Ret a buffing bot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    But then it raises the question again
    -Is this actually happening on the alpha right now (i know it probably wasnt intended)
    -And can you post a screenshot if you have access?
    Sadly I do not have access (blizzard hates me, since i don't raid since vanilla), @Reghame should be able to help you.

I don't think it would matter, if we have a hard time catching up to an enemy, all that damage buff won't do any good. Blizzard can tune and design all they want in PVP but we need some baseline mobility(Pursuit of Justice please).

They could make Greater Judgement do what it does now or take away the damage component and make it everytime you judge someone, your movement speed increases by X%(Kinda like that one glyph).
    Well if this is actually happening the mindset is probably with the poor mobility. Only damn thing I can think of.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Reghame @Thete @ruiizu Is AW at 20 second CD?

Deleted
    no, its 2 min on alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    It is a bug, i can bet a bag of gold, no way 35% dmg Wings 20 sec duration have 20 sec cd, it would be simpler just give us flat 35% dmg buff lol
    Next patch will lower all damage abilities by 35%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    no, its 2 min on alpha.
    Thanks for the confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Next patch will lower all damage abilities by 35%.
    Ha....

Ha....

Don't give them ideas.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ha....

Ha....

Don't give them ideas.
    Oh god.....

A bit off-topic, DH got a decent nerfs in self healing in pvp, now they enter Meta Form After their eye beam, not Before , hence they do not heal for aoe dmg any more. Basically Rets are in a better position this patch relatively to DHs, so at least Ret can be a king of duels in Legion.

Realms coming online shortly. If you're testing today please do us a favor and make a new level 100 horde character and run through the Broken Shore scenario.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5803?page=3#56

Can't wait to see what happens. What if...what if they make equality usable? :O

A bit off-topic, DH got a decent nerfs in self healing in pvp, now they enter Meta Form After their eye beam, not Before , hence they do not heal for aoe dmg any more. Basically Rets are in a better position this patch relatively to DHs, so at least Ret can be a king of duels in Legion.
    Fury warriors.

Also exactly how hard casted FoLs are going to make Ret king of duels?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Fury warriors.

Well it was my own educated guess based on Ret's history in WoW, we always were good in 1v1 even at times when we are total crap in rated pvp (live is a great example).
    Fury warriors do look amazing atm, but the self healing will be nerfed, since i highly doubt Fury will remain their insane heals once Legion goes live.

Even now i dont use SH, i use SS, most of the duels i do not even cast FoLs with a very very rare exceptions, most duels are won within 30 seconds.

Was Echo of the Highlord 15% in previous builds or is it a new change, trying to catch up with changes.

Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post
    I don't understand why anyone hates procs so much. Some of the strongest DPS in the game has relied on various procs in the past. Understand that the window Judgment isn't up and the time you don't have Holy Power tend to coincide. Sure they could add charges to Judgment, but now we're really getting into the territory of "if so many abilities need charges, isn't something a little wrong here?" Or are charges just a good way to handle a cooldown based priority system? Maybe so.
    I don't think there is a problem with procs per se - after all, they help keep the rotation from being completely static. The problem with procs is when the presence or absence has a huge sway in our DPS with nothing we can do about it. All I should really have to say is T17 proc central. That was plain obnoxious.

As for charges, when you get right down to it, you could say Holy Power (and a lot of other resources, for that matter) is a glorified charge system. We build up Holy Power (3 == 1 charge of TV or DS) then spend it at an appropriate time. Just instead of it charging by itself, we have to use other abilities to build it up.

As to you saying "isn't something a little wrong here?" I'd say (again, admitting I'm not in Alpha so I can only speculate) yes, and the culprit is Judgment. Its duration and CD are so short that we have very little room for anything other than build & dump (Judge, TV, builder, TV is half our rotation at 0% haste, and it would take the other half (3-4 GCDs) to get back to 5 HP, unless we have a clash as with Wake of Ashes). If they make Judgment have a shorter CD, then it could always be up, likewise if they just increase the duration. If they increase the potency and increase the CD, then we're skirting closer to Arms territory, run the risk of just being explosive when it's up but a wet noodle when its down, and being even more focused on using Judgment on CD to ensure we get a maximum number of opportunity windows per fight.

I'm not really sure what else they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post
    Cooldown of Divine Steed feels too long for a talent/lack of default runspeed mechanic feels too punitive
    (...)

To name a few things. I also got an answer that Divine Steed is actually 120% runspeed boost because of Heart of the Crusader, so it's actually really fast.
    On a completely different - and subjective note - I thought Divine Steed looks pretty silly with a 4s duration, I can only imagine it with 3s. Divine Steed is the kind of animation that begs to last a while. Why bother jumping on our steed for 3s? I think just a normal sprint animation would look more reasonable for that duration. (I understand that it being a mount means its faster, but I'm speaking to the aesthetic portion here, not mechanical.)

-----

While Blizzard has made positive changes, I can't help but feel these builds are just dancing around our issues and never directly addressing them... if we get any changes at all. It's really depressing.

Regarding Derpony I think it fits spec fantasy neatly.
    I mean, no other class can get stuck in a doorway on a 45 second cooldown.
    Though this wondrous feature is available only for Walking Refrigerators and Canned Beef.
    This said feature almost tempts me to race switch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Fury warriors.

Well it was my own educated guess based on Ret's history in WoW, we always were good in 1v1 even at times when we are total crap in rated pvp (live is a great example).
    Fury warriors do look amazing atm, but the self healing will be nerfed, since i highly doubt Fury will remain their insane heals once Legion goes live.

Even now i dont use SH, i use SS, most of the duels i do not even cast FoLs with a very very rare exceptions, most duels are won within 30 seconds.
    I could have sworn Fury Warrior healing in PvP was toned down? It's certainly not doing as much as it used to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which unless a future build shows a new talent giving Avenging Wrath charges, is pointless.
    It's probably just due to the T18 set bonus actually.

= + =

Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    Convergence of Fates
    Item Level 875
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    +1557 Mastery (14.15 @ L110)
    Equip: Your damaging spells and attacks have a chance to reduce the remaining cooldown on your powerful cooldown by 5 sec.
    FYI Wowhead has the tooltip alter to specifically mention Avenging Wrath rather than just "your powerful cooldown".

= + =

Quote Originally Posted by Termie View Post
    Was Echo of the Highlord 15% in previous builds or is it a new change, trying to catch up with changes.
    The last build gave it a number, but I think it was always 15%, just without any number behind the puny damage it always did.

= + =

Wowhead datamining seems to be working properly BTW, as it shows Avenging / Sanctified Wrath on a 2min CD rather than 20sec one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    I could have sworn Fury Warrior healing in PvP was toned down? It's certainly not doing as much as it used to.
    Yes it was, but - by a notch.

Not like some certain spec 's talented, cooldown -charge based, combopoint costing heal.
    Which for totally viable reasons was cut by 40% this very build.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    It is still pretty insane on Alpha, i was watching recent Bajheera 3v3 skrimishes, ppl never target fury wars due to their good D-cds + self healing, arms on other hand is very soft, similar to Ret on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Vpuh View Post
    Bug or Kalgan's stealth buff because "Equality is great."

Seriously, with as much love as the man has shown for the skill, I wonder if he's also considering building a wall.