Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Thumbs down Swedish mother kicked her daughter out of her room for refugee and he assaulted her

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/sw...-her-daughter/

A Swedish mother decided it would be a good idea to open up her home to a male refugee from Eritrea, and so she kicked her daughter out of her room to make space. That refugee then decided to sexually assault her 10-year-old daughter.
    Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.
    This one reminds me when refugee "teenager" won a race with 12 y/o kids(he said that he's 12, so I think it's fine for them )

(source if anyone was interested: http://www.gefleiffriidrott.se/Nyhet...nGDGIFsfinaler )

Good idea to let strangers into your house. Not.

Deleted
    The first word in the title already said it all tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he's 15 then i'm a toddler. God, I hate my own people (Swedish)...
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    Another day another proof that Sweeden drank too much white guilt coolaid.

Deleted
    Some people be crazy about refugees here, they can do no harm. They're totally harmless, they wouldn't hurt anyone. So they think.

15+ Year Old Account
    In other news, Swedish man rapes Swedish woman. Time to kick all the Swedes out! It's people of the same culture, and we can't have people of the same culture as someone who's raped living somewhere.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    In other news, Swedish man rapes Swedish woman. Time to kick all the Swedes out! It's people of the same culture, and we can't have people of the same culture as someone who's raped living somewhere.
    Yeah, because they're totally not overrepresented in it. Dishonest as fuck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, because they're totally not overrepresented in it. Dishonest as fuck.
    So we should kick everyone out of Sweden, because every culture there has people raping people!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    So we should kick everyone out of Sweden, because every culture there has people raping people!
    Stop engaging in such retarded "logic". You're just another one who thinks that you shouldn't be allowed to keep your country safe. Swedish rapists is Sweden's problem. Non-swedish rapists shouldn't be swedens problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    10+7+2=15
    No, silly! Can't you follow English?

He went to school at 10. 10
    He went to school for 7 years. 10+7=17
    He finished school 2 years ago. 17-2=15
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Difference between generic criminal behavior and cultural criminal behavior is that said "refugees" don't see wrongdoing in what they did as they are raised to be like that.

That's a sad story, and they are only going to become more common. I think we should just round up all the bleeding hearts and ship them to the shitholes these people created and are now trying to flee from. Let them live there with them, with no rights, whatsoever, and have to live their life exactly how a pedophile rapist from 1400 years ago says they should.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    That's a sad story, and they are only going to become more common. I think we should just round up all the bleeding hearts and ship them to the shitholes these people created and are now trying to flee from. Let them live there with them, with no rights, whatsoever, and have to live their life exactly how a pedophile rapist from 1400 years ago says they should.
    Eritrea is largely christian though.

This is why you don't let a stranger in your house that comes from a cultural background that fosters this type if behavior. Even if he was actually the age he says he is, that doesn't dismiss his actions of raping her.

I feel sorry for the poor girl. She still has to live with an idiot mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I can't even... What the hell.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    No, silly! Can't you follow English?

He went to school at 10. 10
    He went to school for 7 years. 10+7=17
    He finished school 2 years ago. 17-2=15
    This is a joke right?

No idea why anyone would put their family in danger doing that, no way in hell i would invite someone random into my home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    This is why you don't let a stranger in your house that comes from a cultural background that fosters this type if behavior. Even if he was actually the age he says he is, that doesn't dismiss his actions of raping her.

I feel sorry for the poor girl. She still has to live with an idiot mother.
    Well, he didn't rape her. He sexually assaulted her, all rape is sexual assault, not all sexual assault is rape.

15+ Year Old Account
    A mother with three young children take two male refugees into her home. What could possibly go wrong?