Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    And even if there are fewer missions now it still kinda sucks to see some awesome shit being stuffed into a mission.
    That's assuming that if that shit wasn't stuffed into a mission it would be a quest instead. But I don't really think the assumption holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    That's assuming that if that shit wasn't stuffed into a mission it would be a quest instead. But I don't really think the assumption holds.
    I never assumed it would be a quest and never said that either. Point is there are missions that seem too important to not do by yourself. And that feels off, considering we are the biggest of the bunch.

I never assumed it would be a quest and never said that either. Point is there are missions that seem too important to not do by yourself. And that feels off, considering we are the biggest of the bunch.
    "scout the area and look for survivors" is barely a mission that's too important to not be done by the class leader, if we're being honest.

My point here is that you're complaining about something that otherwise wouldn't be in the game at all. And my general point (not directly to you) is that people complain "missions mean that followers do content that we would be doing instead", which is basically false cause it assumes that there was a quest for us to do that shit and they decided to scrap it and shove it into a mission, while in reality (I reckon) there was nothing and they created those missions. So rather ask (again not directed at you specifically) ask for more content than just moan about the missions, when in fact (well not really, that's my guess) they are just extra content and they are not replacing anything (and they barely needed any work to be implemented, after that system was in much greater detail in WoD already).

Deleted
    Too important? meh. Plebeian servants can go and look for corpses at Broken Shore. Even if something were to happen they will just send me pop up quest anyway. Meanwhile I will sit in my order hall and sip wine while perfecting my fabulous transmog... and I think I'm gonna make my pandaren child slave watch me while I do it

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait?
    Did I read it right?
    Where a lot of cinematic files added?

If so, let's hope we will see them soon!!

Don't forget, stream is in about 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    Wait?
    Did I read it right?
    Where a lot of cinematic files added?

If so, let's hope we will see them soon!!
    I don't think so, unless you read "movie" and didn't see it was about the transmog items.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    It seems the new build added a quest with Khadgar to investigate a fallen star, which you then take to Velen, and doing so you are taken into the Battle for the Exodar scenario, where he is defending his people.

Edit: After having finished the scenario, I am surprised at what transpired.
    What happened?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I don't think so, unless you read "movie" and didn't see it was about the transmog items.
    I saw this:

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Heheheheh

Interface\Cinematics\Legion_Intro_1280.avi
    Interface\Cinematics\Legion_Intro_1920.avi
    Interface\Cinematics\Legion_Intro_640.avi
    Interface\Cinematics\Legion_VAL_YD_640.avi

Placeholderz

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    "scout the area and look for survivors" is barely a mission that's too important to not be done by the class leader, if we're being honest.
    From what i've seen so far, it looks like you mostly send them out to do the boring, drudgery stuff that i wouldn't really want to do myself in the first place. Scouting is hardly an exciting thing to do unless it goes wrong, and that tends to be the wrong kind of excitement.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    How is that relevant may i ask? I was talking about the Four horsemen, nazgrim, whitemane, thoras, and darion.
    my bad. sorry
    He mentioned Tyrael ... and I thought you had confused Tirion/Tyrael.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Well, that's interesting, the Warlock set is named Azj'aqir.... There's a major Old God reference if we are looking for clues at future content for Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Stream is in about 1.5h, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    Stream is in about 1.5h, isn't it?
    Yup.

/10chars

Won't be able to watch, as I'm on duty. Please update here with relevant info <3
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

When is the stream starting, and does anyone have the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    35 minutes, go to https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game...0of%20Warcraft and wait for the official Blizzard channel to pop up in the top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    in about 30 min

http://www.twitch.tv/Warcraft

Let's see what we get in about 6 minutes, though if its with Jessie Cox asking questions they will probably be cherry picked again so the PR replies fit into the context.

Looks like it's going on now, but can't spend the time watching.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.