If you have alpha now, you are automatically in the beta aswell right ? Might be a stupid question but maybe im not a smart man.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    If you have alpha now, you are automatically in the beta aswell right ? Might be a stupid question but maybe im not a smart man.
    Yeah - the license on your account is the same. They'll just be wiping all the characters.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Mmmm. Fingers crossed then. One might even consider a taste of Legion could be used to tempt lapsed players back
    This has apparently been a pretty widely used maneuver with Blizzard. Quite of few of us in alpha were unsubbed when we got access.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So does Blizz even adhere to the "must have been subbed the last 6 months to get invited" thing anymore?

Becaues if they do, I have no hope of getting beta, nor does over half the WoW community.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So does Blizz even adhere to the "must have been subbed the last 6 months to get invited" thing anymore?

Becaues if they do, I have no hope of getting beta, nor does over half the WoW community.
    Like the post exactly above you answers this very same question.

I am reasonably sure that has never been a rule.

Soo anyone planning on spamming F5 tonight :P

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post

(Had to be done.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    I'm lazy so I will just check the dropdown box on my bnet launcher like once an hour.

Also I hope soon they reveal the looks and content of the physical CE, I know it will probably be the usual art book/dvd, generic mouse pad and soundtrack but some sort of post about it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Knathein View Post
    Leveling is SO easy, if you complain about leveling nowadays you truly just need to uninstall and play something else.
    WoD leveling was probably the fastest it has ever been. I hit level cap around 80% through Spires of Arak (great zone btw) every time, having completed each storyline and bonus objective in the zones as I went through them. That's of course without heirlooms. I didn't stick around long enough in WoD to upgrade them to 100. Can't imagine how much sooner I would have hit cap with them.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dont expect much difference come Legion. My /played time to L110 was 19 hours at a very casual pace. And ive heard people claiming 11-12 with fair regularity.

Edit:

Without heirlooms ofc.

They recently increased the xp needed each level in the alpha by about 50%, from 500k to 750k

i guess now that overwatch is down i'll actually play alpha/beta. I leveled to 110 about 2 weeks ago but I had full rested so it was ridiculously fast.

Done really cool quest today involving Turalyon and Velen

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...12982550745088

It's in Exodar and legion attack it.

The leveling discussion was very interesting, was surprised by that. Near confirmation there will be mounts from world quests. Gear as a reward from getting exalted with the different factions. (Some pieces are in but very few so was hard to tell if it was intended) Rest was about what I expected and how they went over what the casual player who doesn't watch development every step of the way wouldn't know much about.

As a detail oriented person like me I was missing: amount of tiers (admittedly this won't affect enjoyment of first 7-8 months of Legion), is the 5th artifact skin intended for launch? (6th is confirmed to be the true hidden one for all specs), is Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold set up like Highmaul/BRF? At the moment they share the same ilvl gear. Confirmation T15 Mythic+ is the final level that gives gear. (This appears to be the case considering they added realm first as well to that level).

Though I wasn't expecting those to be answered, still waiting, as well as other questions.

Also of note was him saying there would be an artifact skin from killing a mythic raid boss? That's not in yet. Either some will get changed around or that's the other, T5, hidden artifact skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Hmm check emails, I had alpha but never got any e-mail, just giggle checked drop down menu and notice I had alpha ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Done really cool quest today involving Turalyon and Velen

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...12982550745088

It's in Exodar and legion attack it.
    Niiice. Got that in before Character wipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Restart in 13min

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I rename WoW Beta as Rex, does it change into a dog?

Also: does this screen mean I can enter beta? Or is just the usual PTR? http://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    If I rename WoW Beta as Rex, does it change into a dog?

Also: does this screen mean I can enter beta? Or is just the usual PTR? http://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg
    damn yoooouuuuu

Formerly known as Arafal