Thread: Gnome Hunter

Deleted

Gnome Hunter

Hi,

When the release of Legion closes there will be a patch. When this patch is applied can you immedetially make a Gnome Hunter even thou the game hasnt been released yet? I think in some previous expansion you could make new stuff before game release when the patch came.

Any idea when such patch is applied? I hope its much before than previous wednesday before release

Altherioni on Silvermoon-EU

I think they said gnome hunters will be available before the patch.

As to when, no idea. Probably 2-4 weeks before the actual launch, I would guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    I think they said gnome hunters will be available before the patch.

As to when, no idea. Probably 2-4 weeks before the actual launch, I would guess.
    Im sure you meant before Legion release?

Deleted
    The pre-expansion patch always brings all of the changes with exception of access to the content itself, the launch day simply unlocks the new continent. Demon Hunter, Gnome Hunter as well as all the class and talent changes will be introduced in the pre-expansion patch which should launch about a month before the expansion itself.

Deleted
    Thank you - me so happy!

Yea, I can't wait for gnome hunters too, I just need to decide if I'm going to do with my human hunter.. Delete him, transfer him or race change him to gnome and use lvl 100 boost on something else, but since I have all 11 level 100, don't know on what..

Quote Originally Posted by Lora Twinblade View Post
    The pre-expansion patch always brings all of the changes with exception of access to the content itself, the launch day simply unlocks the new continent. Demon Hunter, Gnome Hunter as well as all the class and talent changes will be introduced in the pre-expansion patch which should launch about a month before the expansion itself.
    Demon Hunters won't be available to PLAY until the week before launch (approx. Aug 23rd), unless Blizzando has said otherwise somewhere and I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by altherion View Post
    Im sure you meant before Legion release?
    WITH the patch, actually. Before release. Same thing. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Letdown View Post
    Demon Hunters won't be available to PLAY until the week before launch (approx. Aug 23rd), unless Blizzando has said otherwise somewhere and I missed it.
    I haven't seen where they gave any date or time for that, just 'early access'. I would assume it'll come in the patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letdown View Post
    It clearly says ATLEAST a week before Legion.. There is no set date yet, but ATLEAST a week prior.

Deleted
    All the class changes and gnome hunters will be available in the pre-patch, which is traditionally released one month before the expansion.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm going to make a gnome hunter too

Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    I haven't seen where they gave any date or time for that, just 'early access'. I would assume it'll come in the patch.
    I hope you're right, it'd give me a chance to get him to level 100 and ilvl 720 before Legion hits so I can rush to 103 like all the other cool kids

Cataclysm prepatch brought all the new race/class combos so I am rather certain that you can create or race change a gnome hunter when the prepatch hits sometime during the summer.
    "no beards on female dwarves = ruined roleplay experience"

Quote Originally Posted by Mooshke View Post
    It clearly says ATLEAST a week before Legion.. There is no set date yet, but ATLEAST a week prior.

more then likely demon hunters come with pre-patch

10+ Year Old Account
    They should really release the pre-expansion patch a couple months before the expansion itself. I'm really itching here... D: