10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Feb 8th 2018 mark the date, that's my prediction and I'm sticking to it!
    I think that's realistic, since there's going to be a 4-6 month lag with the Legion release and some other business level stuff. They'll Likely start confernece room level work after Blizcon, then real work after the holiday season.
    Once we gathered friends together, drank a ton of Mountain Dew and beer, and role played with paper, pencils, and books.
    Now I log onto MMOs with the same people and we only talk about how hard we PWNed that: Noob, boss, etc.
    I hate modern gaming....

Quote Originally Posted by Gavan View Post
    I think that's realistic, since there's going to be a 4-6 month lag with the Legion release and some other business level stuff. They'll Likely start confernece room level work after Blizcon, then real work after the holiday season.
    The fact that you reply to an obvious sarcastic trollbait thinking he's being serious is...

Well, I don't know. It pretty much wraps up the whole fucking pro-Legacy movement in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The fact that you reply to an obvious sarcastic trollbait thinking he's being serious is...

Well, I don't know. It pretty much wraps up the whole fucking pro-Legacy movement in a nutshell.
    They cling on to anything as long as they get their way! Only Vanilla though. Don't want to see the fallout if the legacy servers start at WotLK lol.

Excuse him for trying to make discussion. Forgot we are suppose to just stay silent and go away.

10+ Year Old Account

Or I'm looking at the data, reading multiple forums and trade information, using my personal development experience in industrial systems that have tighter budgets and timelines, and using my god given brain to build a determination to see that it's a plausable timeline.

Just a maybe, because ya know. Staying positive and not trolling is so last decade.

On the bright side, the ignore feature on MMO-Champ works great and is getting used a lot lately!
    Once we gathered friends together, drank a ton of Mountain Dew and beer, and role played with paper, pencils, and books.
    Now I log onto MMOs with the same people and we only talk about how hard we PWNed that: Noob, boss, etc.
    I hate modern gaming....

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Excuse him for trying to make discussion. Forgot we are suppose to just stay silent and go away.
    In that case, I predict Legacy servers to go live on April 31st, 2019. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

In that case, I predict Legacy servers to go live on April 31st, 2019. Go ahead and prove me wrong.
    I can't?

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Being pro-legacy myself and having been attacked numerous times by other pro-legacy members for having any ounce of skepticism or pragmatism, I can say that the attitude of 'if you're not with us you're against us' makes it difficult to have any type of conversation.

You're talking on public forums, be an adult and accept that other people's opinions aren't necessarily attacks on your own. This isn't a cheeseburger support group.
    You seem to miss the point. There is absolutely nothing at this point that indicates that anyone should be threatened by them, other than personal speculation. You can speculate all you want, but that's not a reason to actually be against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    You seem to miss the point. There is absolutely nothing at this point that indicates that anyone should be threatened by them, other than personal speculation. You can speculate all you want, but that's not a reason to actually be against it.
    Umm speculation is a perfect reason to actually be against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Please tell me you didn't just use 9gag as real example of anything for an argument. Unless the argument is people are retarded.
    You can use YouTube. The point is it's a nonchalant source of non-WoW playing people's opinion of current And past WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Umm speculation is a perfect reason to actually be against it.
    It's an unfounded opinion being used as arguments.

He is also the same person who spammed to ignore Eliseus over and over to anyone with a different view while preaching to be an adult.

Eliseus was banned for his constant personal attacks as well.

I'm honestly surprised given the frequency I've been called an "idiot," "retard," or my personal favorite, "dumbkid" by people who are still actively posting.

I'm honestly surprised given the frequency I've been called an "idiot," "retard," or my personal favorite, "dumbkid" by people who are still actively posting.
    That guy though. It was like it was so childish it snuck under the radar, everyone just assumed someone else was reporting the posts and so it ended up with nobody reporting them and everyone just putting up with the drivel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    read again the part where i said MOST OF YOU not all of you
    My mistake, I didn't realize you were only speaking on behalf of NEARLY EVERYONE and not EVERYONE.
    Last edited by Morbownz; 2016-05-10 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    That guy though. It was like it was so childish it snuck under the radar, everyone just assumed someone else was reporting the posts and so it ended up with nobody reporting them and everyone just putting up with the drivel
    I wouldn't go that far, I had no problems reporting that person and people on both sides that were crossing lines. I know I'm a jerk but I try to keep it within the guidelines of the site.

They certainly have older code bases. Software is developed using a source control tool such as SVN, GIT or HG. These tools have revisions which you can always roll back to and have the older code base available.

It doesn't make sense that anyone should be attacked on either side. Opinions are simply opinions, and there's no need for blatant denial nor fanatacism. No one should be threatened by house cats but not everyone is going to like them either.

There are always pros and cons to Legacy. Personal speculation and subjectivity is going to deem whether they'll be important enough to be on either side of the argument. Does it matter that you don't see a reason why someone is against it? It doesn't make the concern any less valid to the person holding that opinion.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2016-05-10 at 11:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

You can try to demonize the other side all you want but it's just as childish/ignorant a tactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    So why are so many pro-legacy people being offended by voiced skepticism or differing opinions? No one should be threatened by house cats but not everyone is going to like them either.
    Agreed, voiced skepticism and different opinions are great. Ignoring or trolling obvious facts or educated conclusions and being toxic aren't. We're seeing a lot of the latter through this whole ordeal.
    I hate modern gaming....

Personal attacks lol. You can't find one personal attack from him. Unless asking you guys to back up your claims as personal attacks.