Thread: Beta invites

People are just salty for not getting invites. I don't mind not having beta, that way I can enjoy the game at launch when it's fully done with cinematics etc. But still wouldn't mind to try out DH at least.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Probably. Got shot down real quick too....good job team
    Still here sucker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Probably. Got shot down real quick too....good job team
    Still here sucker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's not that big of a deal. It's not a finished, polished product. Nothing you do would be permanent. You'd play for a little while and then just go back to waiting for august.
    Doubt it. There is nothing to do on live, at all. I'd rather literally be water boarded then play WoD. So I'd def be willing to play the fudge out of beta even if I lose everything and its filled with bugs.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

I have the option in my BNet launcher, and I can post in the Alpha forums. Does that mean im in? I didnt get a mail

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajobae View Post
    This is simply an out rage, I've invested thousands upon thousands of dollars into blizzard over the past 15 years and I can't even get beta. End my suffering.

Read for yourself!! Thoughts?

imgur com 1Gm117W

imgur com 6CU9ufc
    Beta access isn't part of the product you buy and like you there are many others who also invested a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    I have the option in my BNet launcher, and I can post in the Alpha forums. Does that mean im in? I didnt get a mail
    you're in my friend, welcome to the club

So I woke up like 8 hours later and still nothing, at least the comforting factor for me and my salt army is that PTR should be going up somewhere in the next 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I got in the beta, I think I'll just do pet battles to make you happy.
    The nerve!

why ask such stupid questions like "oh, there is a LEGION ALPHA client on my bnet, am I in?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    EMAIL is ALWAYS delayed.

- - - Updated - - -

While I have been around for awhile and spend a lot of money on this game I know it doesn't entitle me to beta. I just want Lady luck to favor me for once... Like seriously if there was anything for me to get lucky with this is it....

- - - Updated - - -

I'd (almost) rather have beta inv than win the lottery... yup I said it...
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

15+ Year Old Account
    with beta invites going out makes me wonder what we will well be able to play/do

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    I hope they target invites for 13/13m for the raid testing.

Hurt my eyes when casuals get an invite but a lot of real players dont.
    like 13/13m is worth mentioning now. all the people I know have already done it.
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I got in the beta, I think I'll just do pet battles to make you happy.
    Good plan.

I'll just park my ass in Dalaran and complain in chat about not being arsed to quwst since I can't fly. That should help make the game better.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    why ask such stupid questions like "oh, there is a LEGION ALPHA client on my bnet, am I in?"
    There is Legion Alpha on my bnet since January, and I've also played in it too. Does that mean im in? I didn't get a mail.

j/k, I actually got a mail a couple of weeks later

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    I hope they target invites for 13/13m for the raid testing.

Hurt my eyes when casuals get an invite but a lot of real players dont.
    True Tbh. Like everyone who was 13/13m in my raid team got an alpha invite when they first went out, still waiting

I got my bnet launcher flagged this morning a and let the download run while I am at work! Can't wait until tomorrow afternoon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    There is Legion Alpha on my bnet since January, and I've also played in it too. Does that mean im in? I didn't get a mail.

j/k, I actually got a mail a couple of weeks later
    Everyone that was in the alpha should also be in the beta. If it's in your launcher your fine. It just hasn't updated yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    with beta invites going out makes me wonder what we will well be able to play/do
    Everything is in the game right now except music and cinematics so the same thing people were doing on Alpha the past week.
    There is like literally nothing left apart from those 2 and number tuning, I doubt they are gonna change up class talents and abilities at this point.

For all those who didnt a get invite just be patient anyway you should be thankful cause we all know tomorrow when beta opens its probably gonna be a absolute fucking fiasco of crashes, restarts que times prolly other shit just like any other beta.

I still have yet to beat another mythic boss then kargath ever since mythic came out, but im in the beta

I also got into the TBC beta waybackwhen, and into the WOTLK beta, not in cata and mop though