Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Rawklobster View Post
    So i guess that means you're a shoe in.......
    Maybe, maybe not. I got the Warlords of Draenor Beta on my own account, but he did not. I do have better chance though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Hehe same situation here but I did get Beta on my own account today Feels good =]
    Congratulations!

Deleted
    I really need a beta invite to survive D: Don't give em to some plebs, who won't play anyway pwease D: D: D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Just basic knowledge.
    Release is 30 August
    They said numerous time it was gonna be a longer pre patch this time so 4 weeks at the least, 6 weeks is possible which puts it around mid to end July.
    PTR needs to come up as well, usually test time is around 4 weeks for an expansion pre patch on PTR so that puts us somewhere in the mid June ballpark.
    This is pretty much what I figure too. I did a little research and dug up some possible dates to keep note of:

Aug. 2nd - Most probable pre-patch date. Every expansion's pre-patch to date (minus BC and Cata) has been exactly 4 weeks (or 4 weeks and 2 days in the case of WotLK and WoD which were both released on Thursday, Nov 13 of their respective years). I choose to ignore BC and Cata as they both rolled out their pre-patch stuff kind of awkwardly. BC's seems to have been spread over 3 or so patches ranging from UI changes about 6 weeks before launch, and world/class changes only a week before launch; and Cata's was broken up into 2 chunks, class changes/reforging launched 8 weeks prior to launch, and the world changes/new race/class combos launched 2 weeks before launch. Either way, BC was WoW's first expansion, and likely not something that'll be repeated nowadays, and Cata's pre-patch content was huge, and made sense to be divided up.

Jun.21st - July 5th - PTR coming up window. It was surprisingly difficult to dig up old PTR dates, so this is going off some pretty vague info, but it seems like the PTR's are roughly 4-6 weeks prior to the pre-patch, which would put it somewhere in the above window.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Do you get beta by default if you were in the alpha?

Come on Blizz, give me that digital crack.
    I'll tell everyone that WoD was awesome.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Nope, you get worse. huehuehue

...I'll see myself to the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Come on Blizz, give me that digital crack.
    I'll tell everyone that WoD was awesome.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

FnF comes through like every other beta, ez pz no sweat

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard reading this thread like "should we just invite them all..... or watch them suffer muahahahaha"

Rekuja#1275

bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakaranailol View Post
    Every expansion.
    I thought she was freaking out in front of a TV because she got an invite. Then I realized she was dodging beta bullets. XD

i know i will get 1 some how i see it in my dreams that means it will come true right.

Hopefully I'll get in tomorrow, if not... oh well. At least I can follow the data mining
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    yes you do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McCrazy View Post
    Just checked my launcher after seeing the message on MMO-Champion. There is an new option for 'Legion Alpha'. That's nice and it's not. After avoiding as many spoilers as possible, I'm not sure if I want to log in.
    Hurray...someone who doesn't want to play gets into the beta...I know I wont get in...I never get anything good I want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Hurray...someone who doesn't want to play gets into the beta...I know I wont get in...I never get anything good I want.
    His trolling because if he didnt want beta why did he op into it on his profile

I have the install / play option for Legion Alpha, but no changes to my account page, odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    His trolling because if he didnt want beta why did he op into it on his profile
    Tons of people are opt in for years but just cba to opt out when they stop playing the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Tons of people are opt in for years but just cba to opt out when they stop playing the game
    Yes but that person was playing the game still and didnt want to play legion beta because of the spoilers so why op into any betas if you dont want spoilers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    I have the install / play option for Legion Alpha, but no changes to my account page, odd.
    Clear web browser cache.

Still no beta here, is there a second wave going out soon u think? =)

Alright guys, I am in NO BETA CLUB! HOORAY! At least we wouldn't be spoiled with surprises and stuff.