Thread: Beta invites

Deleted
    If anything they should get a system to account for people who actually want to participate. Several people from the guild got access and maybe half of those actually logged in for more than 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    1/2 an hour, no problem.
    US West coast; I get around 12Mb Download, and 0.98Mb Upload. Cable. Takes something around 5 hours.
    If Cellular didn't have a datacap, I'd be around 35Mb Download, 16Mb Upload. :S
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    US West coast; I get around 12Mb Download, and 0.98Mb Upload. Cable. Takes something around 5 hours.
    Damn, didn't know people still had that shit of internet #feelsbadman. Come over to AR 200 down 20 up

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Celluar internet... Man, I remember those days when I had Alltel and that's the best I could get in the location I was in. 900ms latency on a good day, when I first started using it. Then a few months down the line when Verizon bought them out, the signal strength was tremendously better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airique View Post
    Do you need to have an active WoW sub to be considered for beta?
    O

Haven't been subbed since Feb 2016 got my beta invite bout 30mins ago
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    O

Did you literally just get it, or haven't you checked earlier? Because if this is true they are doing a new invite wave.

I don't really get the hype. I've been to MoP and WoD betas quite actively, and it is rather an experimental state of the game where things are hanging up in the air. If you are willing to check for bugs, flaws and report them then Yes, beta experience is there for you. Otherwise I must say it isn't really a clear gameplay, let alone being fun. I've got the Legion beta, I'm willing to test, but I'm very reluctant to download 30+gb data all over. Meh.

I "just" got in too. I received an email about 3 hours ago and I just got home from work to find the option for "Legion Alpha" on the battle.net launcher.

Kind of ironic, since on my lunch break I downloaded the "no beta club" image to add to my signature. I don't have to now.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigete View Post
    Did you literally just get it, or haven't you checked earlier? Because if this is true they are doing a new invite wave.
    I didn't check my mail for about 3hrs so not sure probably first wave
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

O

Looks like another day I will spent on punching F5 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I "just" got in too. I received an email about 3 hours ago and I just got home from work to find the option for "Legion Alpha" on the battle.net launcher.

Kind of ironic, since on my lunch break I downloaded the "no beta club" image to add to my signature. I don't have to now.
    How long of a time period was it from when you had your lunch break to when you checked your email 3 hours ago, and did you check during lunch break to see if you had gotten an invite also?
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Deleted
    if they are talking about e-mails its probably from the first invite wave, seeing alot of people claiming e-mails just got in, and those e-mails are always late compared to the actual time people got invited.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebadhunter View Post
    How long of a time period was it from when you had your lunch break to when you checked your email 3 hours ago, and did you check during lunch break to see if you had gotten an invite also?
    Yeah. The email was timestamped 1:47pm. That how I know I received it about 3 hours ago. It's 5pm here now. (+10 AEDST)
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Yeah. The email was timestamped 1:47pm. That how I know I received it about 3 hours ago. It's 5pm here now. (+10 AEDST)
    3 hours ago it was about midnight est, so i mean either you were one of few who were last to be flagged for access, or they're doing a second wave, and I doubt they're doing a second wave

edit: or they're probably flagging a bundle of EU accounts.
    Last edited by Spices; 2016-05-12 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Adding words or something
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Celluar internet... Man, I remember those days when I had Alltel and that's the best I could get in the location I was in. 900ms latency on a good day, when I first started using it. Then a few months down the line when Verizon bought them out, the signal strength was tremendously better.
    Cellular would be through a Tethered connection via Sprint.
    my ISP Is Time Warner; And Time Warner for some reason is routing through AT&T's shitty backbone that drops packets, even though Latency across 400 miles of routes is less then 50ms.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

how about new invites in EU?

Yeah, looks like first wave emails started going out about roughly 3 hours ago. My email came timestamped 11:33pm (EST, US) My actual beta invite came around about 24 hours ago (noticed it about 2:30ish am or so)

10+ Year Old Account
    O

Keeping my fingers crossed then.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Yeah, looks like first wave emails started going out about roughly 3 hours ago. My email came timestamped 11:33pm (EST, US) My actual beta invite came around about 24 hours ago (noticed it about 2:30ish am or so)
    Well I hope to be in the "Beta Club" this time around, Until then I will cri myself to sleep FeelsBadMan