Thread: Beta invites

I'm upset, and glad I don't have mine yet.

I really, really want to get into the Beta, but I also have some Maths exams due for University in the next few days. If I had the Beta, I'd fear I'd fail my exams... Legion is just too luring. I hope I get into it at some point though, I really don't like being left in the dark.

Deleted
    Morning all any one get an invite today ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    Morning all any one get an invite today ?
    Maybe in another life

Got beta yesterday, still no email (checked junk too). Just as an FYI

i7 4700k - 32GB - R9 290 - Samsung 850Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Airbag888 View Post
    Got beta yesterday, still no email (checked junk too). Just as an FYI
    Don't think Blizzard Emails mean anything. xD
    Best to check your Battle.Net client / Your account page for game licenses!
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I just got in but i'm confused, it says I'm in on the website, but on the launcher it doesn't pop up & can't download the beta from bnet site? It says Legion PTR
    Did you get emailed a link to the website that you clicked on ?

Deleted
    I just got in but i'm confused, it says I'm in on the website, but on the launcher it doesn't pop up & can't download the beta from bnet site? It says Legion PTR
    Congratulations, beta will be up @ 2 PM PST / 5 PM EST. Therefore you can't get in yet. Try again at those times.

On the Account Management page, if you click the World of Warcraft: Legion link, it should load up something like this:

No invite still. No one knows it they're still going out. Woke up about an hour ago after a good nights rest to a load of disappointment.

Deleted
    Atleast we can still watch people play the beta? yes?.

Deleted
    Yeah like it's the official Bnet site or whatever
    :/ Well if your accounts flagged and its not showing on you battle net app i heard clearing your cache and cookies can fix that problem yesterday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    So the five stages of feelsbad are: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance (That last one will happen on Aug 30 I'm sure)

I am oblivious and in Denial; still F5ing like an addicted hamster waiting for cocaine.

How are you guys doing?
    Well I'm probably transitioning from Denial to Anger.

Quote Originally Posted by SuneG View Post
    It's like watching ppl eat when You are hungry dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    :/ Well if your accounts flagged and its not showing on you battle net app i heard clearing your cache and cookies can fix that problem yesterday.
    Think someone in this thread had a similiar issue earlier where they got the Email early, and Battle.Net said it had the Legion Alpha to download, but the download options wern't coming up. Think they contacted a GM that had to do some trickery.

Could also try logging out of the Battle.Net Client, closing it, load it as Administrator, log in, and try to download it? Might require a background request update?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinirlan View Post
    It's like watching ppl eat when You are hungry dude...
    That is a thing in Korea and Japan!.. Not sure why, I find it a tad creepy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I Am so ready for beta launch later today
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuneG View Post
    Like always

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Oh, you mean special snowflakes like yourself and filthy casuals can shove it? Yeah.....nooooo....doesn't work that way. You do realize they invite people with all different assets...snowflaking, questing, pet battling, ...you know the boring stuff.....flower picking, crafting, alchemy, scribes, tailors. It's a multitude of every profession, every race and class, every sex.......all equals, nothing more, nothing less. Deal with it.
    Comedy. And everything you just said is why this game has gone to utter shit. If I were you I would listen to the old school players of this game. The ones that others use to envy. Back when the game was pretisge and a grind of difficulty to accomplish things. Now because of lazy, casuals, like you claim to be the game has gone to utter shit and you know it. Why? Because boyzma has to see the last boss too without ever trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Comedy. And everything you just said is why this game has gone to utter shit. If I were you I would listen to the old school players of this game. The ones that others use to envy. Back when the game was pretisge and a grind of difficulty to accomplish things. Now because of lazy, casuals, like you claim to be the game has gone to utter shit and you know it. Why? Because boyzma has to see the last boss too without ever trying.
    No, it's not cause the likes of him the game has gone to shit. Why are you mad though?

7+ Year Old Account
    When people who are in the no beta club finally get invited in .. www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

Deleted
    This is beta not another legacy threads for you to circle jerk in guys.

Anyone had an invite today ? its not looking good so far as yesterday there where constant posts of people getting flagged.