Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I´m in the no beta club xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Seriously, 10 fucking years with Blizzard and not one god damn invite to any closed beta of anything whatsoever. Blizzard really sucks at rewarding their long time customers.
    Exactly...who cares about long term customers who are already proven they're handing over money when they could give someone who doesn't give a damn access...who may or may not even play...just in hopes they can make money off of them.

Deleted
    No invite yet.

Maybe Blizzard telepatically feels that I'm not very hyped about Legion and knows the beta will not convince me, so they don't give me an invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fientje View Post
    No invite yet.

Maybe Blizzard telepatically feels that I'm not very hyped about Legion and knows the beta will not convince me, so they don't give me an invite.
    Then I should get a invite...because I am hyped

I just hope this isn't a letdown or may very well be the last...

Never lucky boys, for the 6th expansion in a row I will take my seat at the table in the no beta club. (I'm not counting MOP annual pass, and I even got unlucky with that getting the invite at the end). Haven't had a sub lapse since Cata. I know there are people who have gone way longer than that. Just stating where I stand. #feelsbadman

7+ Year Old Account
    nope, didnt get anything.
    blizz hates us.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Advantages of being in the no beta club:

1. More time to play live
    2. More time to live your life
    3. Fewer bugs on beta once it goes live

Disadvantages of being in the no beta club:

1. You don't see stuff early to brag that you saw them early
    2. You don't use early knowledge early to beat the deeps in live later
    3. It proves that Blizzard doesn't find you special and a pillar of the community

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Advantages of being in the no beta club:

1. More time to play live
    2. More time to live your life
    3. Fewer bugs on beta once it goes live

Disadvantages of being in the no beta club:

1. You don't see stuff early to brag that you saw them early
    2. You don't use early knowledge early to beat the deeps in live later
    3. It proves that Blizzard doesn't find you special and a pillar of the community
    I like to race to 100 so a disadvantage you didn't necessarily mention is people in the beta have a pre-mapped out plan for how to get to 100 asap and how are you supposed to compete against that if you don't get into the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    Those who connected mmo-c earlier with their wow accounts are known to Blizzard btw. Will they take pity on our decaying souls?
    Rofl they are more likely to bar you from beta because most people on mmo-c are Blizzard haters and trolls. I await the "well you're just a fan boy" rebuttal. I love Blizzard more than the moon, the stars, the [poetic image number 35 not found].

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Exactly...who cares about long term customers who are already proven they're handing over money when they could give someone who doesn't give a damn access...who may or may not even play...just in hopes they can make money off of them.
    Source? Or just ramblings of butt hurt?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    I like to race to 100 so a disadvantage you didn't necessarily mention is people in the beta have a pre-mapped out plan for how to get to 100 asap and how are you supposed to compete against that if you don't get into the beta?
    I think that factor is pretty exaggerated because those guilds require from their members to get 14day breaks from their life and play for 18 hours daily. It comes to reason the factor of pre-knowledge is the least important in those guilds. Within a few hours in a single day they would know more about that boss than seeing it a while in testing.

Also even if you are on the sidelines, a single log from any guild is multiple times more important information for those guilds compared to seeing a version of it once.

one ticket please, let's hope this train don't derail.. pretty please? i'd like to get to the station(beta) #nobetaclub

Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    So you should get a beta invite based on this criteria?

Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    So you should get a beta invite based on this criteria?
    No, I was just making a point of the disadvantage. It's not a fair fight, but life's not fair.

Always subscribed to beta, playing since release, subbed for more than 70% of each xPac, 3 lvl110 chars, 4 lvl90, Raider & Pvper

/lifelong-no-beta-club
    /forever-alone-meme :'(
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2016-05-12 at 05:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    hello fellow club members~!! who has teh tears of salty players chips? and pass me a bottle of Whine please?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, yes. I'd like to renew my membership...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Despite being unsubbed for roughly a year, I feel I deserve a beta key and am here to complain.

Deleted
    wont beg but its unfair im here from end of Vanilla and still no love...

Played since vanilla, never had a wow beta qq.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    Rofl they are more likely to bar you from beta because most people on mmo-c are Blizzard haters and trolls. I await the "well you're just a fan boy" rebuttal. I love Blizzard more than the moon, the stars, the [poetic image number 35 not found].

- - - Updated - - -

Source? Or just ramblings of butt hurt?
    I don't need a source...multiple people have been talking about the lack of customer loyalty and it's obvious they don't really have any...so no preferential loyalties or anything...you're just as bound to get a invite as someone who may never touch it or someone who purchase it.

It's just worse with other games I've played...