Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Been up for almost 11 hours now, not 100% stable but that was expected.
    Sweet, can't wait to get home!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    OK after the gamespot giveaway I am going to have to write an addon to make my PC start screaming the moment it sees a new giveaway on google. Brb learning java.
    I got your back bud. Check your PMs.

I was gonna try and write an addon in C/java but then I realized my java skills are in the need improvement department . Guess its gonna be a long night!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    OK after the gamespot giveaway I am going to have to write an addon to make my PC start screaming the moment it sees a new giveaway on google. Brb learning java.
    Can i have it too when you are done?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    Can i have it too when you are done?
    Make it two.

I live in AU and haha and did not even hear about this till now.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Posting here just in the off-chance someone has a spare key. Would be forever grateful.

EDIT: Didn't even realize there was an AU / NZ giveaway on Gamespot wtf haha

So, i've been in the alpha for some time before it became the beta. I just never noticed on my client at all until last night. Yep, feeling real smart at the moment! XD

So downloaded it last night before I went to bed. Ready for a proper go this weekend First ever beta/alpha of wow for me.

it feels so bad watching all those people getting keys and invites while you stand there on the sideline. This bittersweet mix of salty and hype.
    If someone has a spare key left over I'd love to get one but I also know that I am not more important than all the other people here waiting eagerly for their invite. Still would make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by cRawmode View Post
    it feels so bad watching all those people getting keys and invites while you stand there on the sideline. This bittersweet mix of salty and hype.
    If someone has a spare key left over I'd love to get one but I also know that I am not more important than all the other people here waiting eagerly for their invite. Still would make me happy.
    At the end of the day, at least when Legion comes out, everything will be fresh and new. So there's that!

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    At the end of the day, at least when Legion comes out, everything will be fresh and new. So there's that!
    That is true. I would just love the opportunity to get some decent constructive feedback out with the hope of making the game even the tiniest bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by cRawmode View Post
    That is true. I would just love the opportunity to get some decent constructive feedback out with the hope of making the game even the tiniest bit better.
    I feel you haha. I'm terrified for my main spec (feral) and was hoping to get some testing done and give some feedback Ah well, always try think positive.

do we know about any other giveaways coming up? I'll be tethered to my pc until there's no hope left

7+ Year Old Account
    All I have to say is that there seems to be a lot more hype for Legion than there was for Warlords. I have no memory of people clamoring quite this much to get into that beta. Of course, the test cycle was a lot different -- Blizzard didn't do this whole "call the real testing phase 'alpha' and then use the beta phase as a marketing tool" thing that is now the standard in the gaming industry -- so maybe that's what I am seeing and I guess it really works.

Deleted
    Wowhead is giving away 400 keys.
    "This giveaway runs between May 12th and May 19th, starting and ending at 7:00 PM PST."
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=252937/w...iveaway-week-1

7+ Year Old Account
    Is that at 110?

Edit: oh wait, there was a character wipe, so never mind

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    Wowhead is giving away 400 keys.
    "This giveaway runs between May 12th and May 19th, starting and ending at 7:00 PM PST."
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=252937/w...iveaway-week-1
    Keep in mind today is Friday 13th, so better wait one more day before entering

Don't like it, don't play it.