Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh no, she is not going to have the "has trump for a forum avatar" vote. Everyone knows there is more of those in america than women.
    If the election was happening on the MMO Champion, Hillary should really be concerned now, though.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    At the core? Maybe. But at the same time, her quoting it is also a perceived error on Donald Trump's part. Two wrongs don't make a right? Maybe.
    Given the context of Donald's past comments toward females, it's not a stretch to believe he was saying "Women want to make more money. They just need to work harder."
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    73% of women have an unfavorably view of Trump so they'll likely side with Hillary on this one.

In before stating facts is spun int 'damage control '

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Oh no, she is not going to have the "has trump for a forum avatar" vote. Everyone knows there is more of those in america than women.
    lol just curious, but what's your major?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just taking this snippet but is this not what the OP is doing anyway?
    I would say they are.

Quote Originally Posted by The3rdCatalyst View Post
    He can explain it, but is is so obvious your question comes off as baiting/trolling. I'll take the bait for him.
    Trump's quote is saying women will make as much of a man if she does the same work a man does.
    It is an error because Hillary is suggesting this is bad/unfair. Then it insinuates a wage gap, which is a far left belief, which OP is not.
    Exactly. Hillary is suggesting in this tweet that woman should get paid equally for doing a shitty job compared to a man, instead of encouraging women to work as hard, if not harder than a man.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    73% of women have an unfavorably view of Trump so they'll likely side with Hillary on this one.

In before stating facts is spun int 'damage control '
    please link some of your biased "data" to back that statement

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ooooh, the OP is a wage-gap denier.
    Now it makes sense.

Sadly conspiracy threads aren't allowed here.
    Lol just because you are ignorant to 2016 and think a wage-gap exists doesn't mean it actually does.

Deleted
    English is not my 1st language but that quote is...stranger grammar-wise, does it actually make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundTriggered View Post
    is every thread you don't agree with a troll thread? Sad!
    Disagreement is one thing, inciting disagreement through insults and division while hiding behind the intent of being veracious to an extent is trolling.

UK guy here. Don't like Donald Trump, but don't like that this Clinton's post seems to be an attempt to discuss the non existant gender wage gap.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Given the context of Donald's past comments toward females, it's not a stretch to believe he was saying "Women want to make more money. They just need to work harder."
    Not quite. Donald hasn't actually said much that is globally sexist. He has said mean things TO WOMAN and has been perfectly clear he feels no need to be politically correct to protect the feelings of any specific woman he dislikes simply due to the woman movements that exist. But simply saying mean things about some woman is not sexist, as he would be incredibly sexist against men too if that were the case, which it obviously isn't. People conveniently forget that he has provided many great opportunities for woman, including woman of color (look up Lynne Patton), and holds a very progressive woman-to-man executive ratio, including projects lead my woman well before these movements took place.

I believe he believes what he says because he actually does sign the checks for woman who be believes puts in the effort and earns it.

There was a thread on here not too long ago that said that women can make as much as men if they stop taking off so much maternity leave and start working the same hazardous jobs as men in equal numbers. Just because on average, a woman will earn less than a man, doesn't necessarily mean that a woman will earn $10/hr while the man will earn $15/hr.

Deleted
    I think she meant to use the far-left conspiracy theory that women get paid less.
    Do some research into the matter and you might discover to your surprise its not a conspiracy but a fact. Or maybe you just dont care? Or do views that dont fit your narrow world feel scary and threatening?

Quote Originally Posted by The3rdCatalyst View Post
    Disagreement is one thing, inciting disagreement through insults and division while hiding behind the intent of being veracious to an extent is trolling.
    Wrong. You saw a thread topic you don't agree with and are accusing me of being a troll. If every opposing view triggers you, you are going to have a rough time in the real world.

Grow up, kid.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-13 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Not quite. Donald hasn't actually said much that is globally sexist. He has said mean things TO WOMAN and has been perfectly clear he feels no need to be politically correct to protect the feelings of any specific woman he dislikes simply due to the woman movements that exist. But simply saying mean things about some woman is not sexist, as he would be incredibly sexist against men too if that were the case, which it obviously isn't. People conveniently forget that he has provided many great opportunities for woman, including woman of color (look up Lynne Patton), and holds a very progressive woman-to-man executive ratio, including projects lead my woman well before these movements took place.

I believe he believes what he says because he actually does sign the checks for woman who be believes puts in the effort and earns it.
    Citation please. Not CNN, but I want to see the full quote where Trump is actually sexist. Not where the mainstream media is trying to paint his slant as sexist.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. You saw a thread topic you don't agree with and are accusing me of being a troll. If every opposing view triggers you, you are going to have a rough time in the real world.

Grow up, kid.
    Come on dude, your name, you use "trigger" in most of your posts. It's pretty obvious what's going on here.

Grow up, kid.
    No, I largely agree that Hillary made an error and you'd know that if you read what I've said in this thread.
    But since I know you didn't read them, you responded with a blanket 'gotcha' response and assumed I know what "triggers you" means.
    Our beliefs are pretty similar, politically. But you are sparking irrational outrage that paints your opposition to be idiotic/bad guys, just like your opposition is doing to you to paint you as an idiot/bad guy.

Have fun, kid. (see, I can do it too).
    Last edited by The3rdCatalyst; 2016-05-13 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    I like how nobody bothered to post the link she shared within that tweet that explains why she takes issue with it :

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/...eed_trumpwomen
    I like how she has zero insights on how she'd actually fix it.

That's OK, I'm sure Shirley Ann Jackson and Indra Nooyi are hyuuuuuuge supporters of hers.

Is she expecting that women be paid more than men when doing the same job? Because even as an anti-Trump person myself, I see that quote as him saying women should be paid the same as men.

Hillary taking issue with that statement makes me think she's playing up her women-card (Can you believe people are voting for her just because she's a woman? Wouldn't you rather the first women president be someone a little higher caliber than Rodham Clinton?) and wanting women who do as good of a job as a man, in the same job, to make more. Which is also sexism.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

sociology majors on suicide watch

Of all the big mistakes so far in her campaign, this is probably the biggest.
    This won't just be taken as a pro Trump message by those who already like him and ignored by everyone else, but will be taken as a pro Trump message by just about everyone.

Yes, it is real. No, it hasn't been deleted lmfao.
    https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...07990514880512

Anyone else almost disappointed by how incompetent she is? This has been hyped up like Trump is about to fight the big one, but even Jeb didn’t make this many mistakes.

Sad!
    Does it matter? Let's get real:

Trump vs Hillary. Does anyone on this forum have any intention of changing their mind and all you're waiting for is a better argument for their positions?

Personally, I have not met ONE single person in real life, that is on the fence, at this point, about this election cycle. Not One. After the Primaries, all future campaigning is just going to be one big pointless circle jerk.