Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Yup I'm sure someone thinks a hand gun is worth that much.
    Good, I'm glad we're on the same page finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    He din du nuffin he wus jus tryn get sum skitlez nd zona
    The amount of people in this thread that choose to stay ignorant surprises me. Jk it doesn't, this is MMO-C GenOT
    Well, past the racial imitation of black people, and regardless of Trayvon history, it doesn't mean his death wasn't a major screw up that could've been avoided if Zimmerman had a ounce of intelligence and zero misguided heroic bravado.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Sooo a 30 year olds though process is the same as a 17 year olds?
    Realistically no, in the eyes of the law in some cases, yes. Teenagers get tried as adults everyday. Thank goodness GZ did a great job and helped rid society of one less criminal so we wouldn't have had to see TM as another statistic as a 17 year old getting tried as an adult for another marijuana charge or assault charge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    Well, past the racial imitation of black people, and regardless of Trayvon history, it doesn't mean his death wasn't a major screw up that could've been avoided if Zimmerman had a ounce of intelligence and zero misguided heroic bravado.
    You're the one that immediately thought "racial imitation of black people". I was imitating stupid people in general that say that line of defense for Trayvon Martin. But hey, that says a lot about your character.
    Travyon Martin put himself in that situation the moment he turned around and started fighting George Zimmerman and started pounding the back of his head into the sidewalk

You're the one that immediately thought "racial imitation of black people". I was imitating stupid people in general that say that line of defense for Trayvon Martin. But hey, that says a lot about your character.
    Travyon Martin put himself in that situation the moment he turned around and started fighting George Zimmerman and started pounding the back of his head into the sidewalk
    That situation, even if we believe Zimmerman's account, was created because Zimmerman, even though he was told to stand down.
    Also why are they stupid? did you look at their IQ test? I think you are trying to say that they were just ignorant of his past. You only assume they are stupid and imitate them in order to mock them further, painting their accent and way speech as something idiotic. Let's face it, the people that defending him were blacks.
    Also, "helped rid society of one less criminal" is totally not a biased statement at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    I should have said stand your ground law but the 2nd is true enough. To me he is just some unlucky guy who had to do a shitty thing. I don't know what makes you particularly think I'm far right, but I guess when you're so far left even people in the middle seem radical to you (see what I did there). Do you actually know anyone who's in a neighborhood watch? No offense, but they are all pretty flawed lol. It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you human and everyone, legally or not, has a innate human right to defend themselves flawed or not. With as much shit going down in that neighborhood and lack of resolution by the police, I would have ignored police to. Nothing changes the fact though that Trayvon went back to confront Zimmerman and Zimmerman didn't get those injuries all by himself. Apparently a jury felt the same way. The crowd that see's this as ammo towards gun legislation sees everything as ammo towards gun legislation. People give their guns back everyday, it's a personal decision. However, people are not gonna be guilt tripped into giving up their firearms.
    Because anyone who disagrees with you must be an extremist. LoL forum logic. I myself could be a right wing enthusiast and simply disagree with your decision to put GZ on pedestal because I think it makes fellow right wing thinkers look bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    That's not how this works man lol. If you said he was a sociopath before the shooting and now your "proof" is "well, he shot someone" you should just admit you were wrong lol.

As for killing without remorse, how do you know that? And considering that it's very likely Treyvon assaulted him without provocation (aside from Zimmerman following him to ask what he is doing), I could understand why he may not feel sorry, if that is in fact the case.

As for selling the gun, the liberal media and many blacks have ruined this guy's life since the shooting. He can't get a normal job, can't get his life back, etc. So on that level, what if he legit needs money? The irony is that the left wing media, by reporting this story non stop for a year, and lying in much of their articles, has made this guy famous. He never asked for that fame, but now has no choice but to capitalize on it. So why criticize him when he has bills to pay?
    Normal people have remorse for killing another human being... justified or not. The simple act of taking another life takes a toll.

My proof is not simply that he shot someone, because a normal person can kill and experience the trauma and remorse from doing so. GZ did not show remorse. Someone remorseful of said death would not then turn and sell the gun for large sums of money.

Not sure why you're all over his dick right now... and just so we are clear your summation of the media "lying" as you have repeated numerous times holds about just as much water as my diagnosis of his psychosis.

You don't get to dismiss my arguments for not having hard copy evidence to support it and then work off of conspiracy theory to support your own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    He showed remorse. What are you talking about? He said several times how he was sorry a young man died, but he was not remorseful for defending his life. That is not a sign of being a sociopath
    Saying "Sorry!" and being remorseful are two separate things.

That situation, even if we believe Zimmerman's account, was created because Zimmerman, even though he was told to stand down.
    Also why are they stupid? did you look at their IQ test? I think you are trying to say that they were just ignorant of his past. You only assume they are stupid and imitate them in order to mock them further, painting their accent and way speech as something idiotic. Let's face it, the people that defending him were blacks.
    Also, "helped rid society of one less criminal" is totally not a biased statement at all.
    Really, then why did the prosecutor's witness corraborate Zimmerman's story? Or did you miss out on that because you were busy getting all your news from CNN?
    You're the one that keeps throwing the word "black" out there. Might want to check who really is the racially prejudiced one. Hint, it's not me.
    Last edited by Melkandor; 2016-05-13 at 07:51 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does this bother people? It's a gun, its designed to kill, this gun was used in self defence, he wants mad dollah, let him get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    and I liek how you despite Trayvon history of drug abuse,getting kicked from several schools and assaults still think that he din du nufin. Trayvon was probably checking houses worth of burglary or maybe he was lurking for some girl to assault and rape.Either way that scum is dead and wont hurt anyone ever again. Godbless GZ

lets show why your nothing but a racist

history of drug abuse,
    Well, smoking weed isn't a capital punishment and it it was then you would probably need illegal immigration since the US population would probably drop by a third at least

getting kicked from several schools and assaults
    How is this relevant and not a offense worth the execution

Trayvon was probably checking houses worth of burglary
    Got proof?

maybe he was lurking for some girl to assault and rape.
    Got proof?

So yea I only see one scum here and that's the one that is celebrating a persons death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Why does this bother people? It's a gun, its designed to kill, this gun was used in self defence, he wants mad dollah, let him get it.
    It triggers people because they're butthurt about the justified killing, and because they're jealous they're not getting $65,000,000.00 for a $300.00 retail Keltec

/facepalm

That is all.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

I thought George Zimmerman was a composer for movie scores or something.

Seriously, didn't he do the music for Charlotte's Web back when Dakota Fanning was still cute?

15+ Year Old Account
    It triggers people because they're butthurt about the justified killing, and because they're jealous they're not getting $65,000,000.00 for a $300.00 retail Keltec
    That's not happening. Are you an Honorary Member of the Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Program?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pawestruck View Post
    I thought George Zimmerman was a composer for movie scores or something.

Seriously, didn't he do the music for Charlotte's Web back when Dakota Fanning was still cute?
    That's Hans Zimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Really, then why did the prosecutor's witness corraborate Zimmerman's story? Or did you miss out on that because you were busy getting all your news from CNN?
    You're the one that keeps throwing the word "black" out there. Might want to check who really is the racially prejudiced one. Hint, it's not me.
    Oh you mean the witness that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, not the moment when Trayvon jumped the Zimmerman? See, if he had seen Trayvon jump Zimmerman, I might agree with you. So for all we know, maybe Zimmerman initiated contact and got overpowered by Trayvon.
    Who was defending Trayvon? They certainly weren't Chinese. So I want to know who are the stupid people you refer to that talk like shoe shiners in early Hollywood.
    Also when did I call you racially prejudiced? Biased=/= prejudiced.
    Last edited by dr2022; 2016-05-13 at 08:21 PM.

The verdict was not guilty on all charges, what dont you people understand about this?

Oh you mean the witness that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, not the moment when Trayvon jumped the Zimmerman? See, if he had seen Trayvon jump Zimmerman, I might agree with you. So for all we know, maybe Zimmerman initiated contact and got overpowered by Trayvon.
    You just made my point. Thank you. Trayvon became the aggressor the moment he held Zimmerman down and started hitting his head into the concrete. Go hit your head on some concrete and maybe it'll smack some sense into on why that is a life-threatening situation that's calls for justified self-defense. Or keep your head in the sand and believe what CNN told you, it doesn't matter to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ausciswhitemale View Post
    The verdict was not guilty on all charges, what dont you people understand about this?
    The verdict was not guilty because they went for Murder in the 2nd Degree. If they went with Manslaughter he would have sat in jail for a year or two. The prosecutor is to blame for Zimmerman being a free man.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just made my point. Thank you. Trayvon became the aggressor the moment he held Zimmerman down and started hitting his head into the concrete. Go hit your head on some concrete and maybe it'll smack some sense into on why that is a life-threatening situation that's calls for justified self-defense. Or keep your head in the sand and believe what CNN told you, it doesn't matter to me.
    But if the hypothetical is followed and Zimmerman was the aggressor who ended up on the losing side was that not just TM defending himself or rather "standing his ground"? Of course that's not the narrative followed by the courts so we had a very different outcome but you wouldn't see that play out nicely in a court if Zimmerman was the aggressor who used lethal force when his victim fought back.

What? have you even read what I wrote? I'm not arguing whether Zimmerman was justified in killing him or not, I'm arguing that if he wasn't a complete idiot and followed procedure as he was told, this whole mess wouldn't have happened. But keep dodging, cherry pick, and attack me, I'm sure you'll find an argument there you can pretend that you've won.

Also, you haven't answered me, who are the stupid people you refer too? I'm interested really. And when did I call you racially prejudiced?

Once you hold someone down and start bashing their head you turn from the victim into the aggressor. Trayvon would still be alive if after overpowering Zimmerman he ran home and called the police

- - - Updated - - -

It's that simple. Keep grasping for straws, just don't be so salty because someone helped get rid of criminal scum from this Earth.

Once you hold someone down and start bashing their head you turn from the victim into the aggressor. Trayvon would still be alive if after overpowering Zimmerman he ran home and called the police
    I can say the same about Zimmerman. If he let the police do his job instead of getting out of his vehicle. The ending would have come out much different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it really though? Say if GZ jumps TM, TM overpowers him and notices his hand gun. So he keeps bashing away fearing for his life should he let off pressure. Of course there's no proof this is how it happened I'm just curious to your thoughts on it.