Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Or, you know, they are factoring in the weekly 675 missions which if you have enough characters the chances of getting the good ones (champion's honor/medallions/etc) increases dramatically. That and you know the $$$ making machine that is the shipyard (hint, gives more gold than garrisons and it was even buffed).

Then you have the jc daily for ~2-300g for a measly 5-30g at most cost per character with the jc hut. And then, and then...I hope you get the point.
    but the guy said garrison missions ONLY. Meaning, shipyard/profession building arent included.

Assuming all alts have unlocked 675 missions, theres no way he'd be getting good missions on all these alts.

150wk from garrison missions ONLY is not achievable, unless if some CRAZY rng is involved.

im really tired of people saying "Derp i spend half an hour a day doing garrison missions and i make 200k" while in truth they're doing missions, shipyard missions, barn/jc buildings, killing kazak for felblight and selling items/item upgrade, etc etc.

No, that's more than "sending followers every day"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    its at 47k
    Oh shit the sky is falling. On Russian realms tokens are at least 85k
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Lmfao, 86k in EU.
    Was thinking the same and US Players complain about 47k kek

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Oh shit the sky is falling. On Russian realms tokens are at least 85k
    It's like as if the prices are either stupid for most or completely negated by people who make a bunch of gold every day / week.

This isn't directed at you in specific, but what mind set encourages to be sarcastic about anything that's shitty in some way. Like imagine if the price hit 100k+ on EU, or 150k+ and people started complaining, and some other servers (Which are higher IIRC) said the same shit. Doesn't make sense to me is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    It's like as if the prices are either stupid for most or completely negated by people who make a bunch of gold every day / week.

This isn't directed at you in specific, but what mind set encourages to be sarcastic about anything that's shitty in some way. Like imagine if the price hit 100k+ on EU, or 150k+ and people started complaining, and some other servers (Which are higher IIRC) said the same shit. Doesn't make sense to me is all.
    It's the case of almost infinite demand (aka, easy-as-fuck-to-make-gold-and-wish-to-not-spend-real-money-to-keep-generating-gold-because-that's-basically-all-you-do-while-logged-on) and really short supply (aka no-i'm-what-crazy-to-buy-gold-for-real-money-gold-is-already-piss-easy-to-make-lol).

Want cheap tokens? Encourage people to buy gold via real money, and discourage people from buying tokens with gold
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Geez, not even Pre-Patch and the price is sky rocketing, wonder if this trend will continue until release, good thing I have over 100k gold >.>

14% increase just in the first 14 days of May. In April there was only about 1.5% increase, in March it was 6.5%, in Feb it was 5.5% and in Jan it was 6%. Wonder what is causing it.
    You have it backwards, if more people were playing and buying tokens from Blizzard the price would be going down, which may actually happen in the pre-patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    im really tired of people saying "Derp i spend half an hour a day doing garrison missions and i make 200k" while in truth they're doing missions, shipyard missions, barn/jc buildings, killing kazak for felblight and selling items/item upgrade, etc etc.

No, that's more than "sending followers every day"
    My wife says that every day, "it barely takes any time to farm gold", then spends 4 hours logged in doing dailies for oil on 9 characters, and farming old raids on at least 4 characters -.-

My wife says that every day, "it barely takes any time to farm gold", then spends 4 hours logged in doing dailies for oil on 9 characters, and farming old raids on at least 4 characters -.-
    Meanwhile the person playing on one character sits in the corner scorning people who get major advantages for having shit tons of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    My main frustration at Tokens is the amount of annoying assholes in trade that are constantly posting "LMAO THIS GAME IS SHIT" and when you say "Why are you playing then?" they respond with "I JUST BUY TOKENS BRO LOL SHIT GAME".

Since we currently have a large amount of insufferable dicks that only use their game time to bitch about the game, buying the tokens and driving the market up for people that actually want to play the game with Tokens.

Yet they are complaining about a game while using a service that gives blizzard more money thru said game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Meanwhile the person playing on one character sits in the corner scorning people who get major advantages for having shit tons of alts.
    Not sure why you are so salty. His point was just that you're not getting 20k/day by logging into 5 or even 10 characters for 10 minutes a day.
    If you're really lucky and get the 2000g mission on 3 of those characters then yes. But the truth is that doesn't happen every day. Or even every week.
    I think the last time I got that mission was well over a month ago. That's an awefully low "spawnrate" across 3 characters.

I hope token prices tank before legion hits. In about 4days my sub will finally run out (Been token subbed since they released).

But for what I do the current price is much higher then I make a month. If they don't drop to 40k or less I won't be subbed. My Garrsion makes a bit of gold but I don't run alts (besides my pre-order boosted DK and his garrsion is shit).

Also last checked no one is asking about EU token prices so why people keep bringing them up..... The economy in the EU is different then the US in WoW. Somethings sell for much more so therefor the rate of gold you can get is much higher.

I don't see Token prices tanking until at lease pre-patch. Thankfully the spider mount will help tank the prices once Legion hits. Like I said if I can't get a token for 40k or less I won't be subbed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You have it backwards, if more people were playing and buying tokens from Blizzard the price would be going down, which may actually happen in the pre-patch.
    That's not how it works >.>

Price is defined by Offer versus Demand. The price is going up because Demand is high and Offer is low. Once pre-patch hit, Demand will skyrocket and Offer won't change much, because there is no need to spend gold.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how much gold your wife is making.. But it is doable to average between 20-45k a week at least with a couple of alts doing the absolute bare minimum in Garrison/Shipyard. With a couple, I actually mean a couple. Last week I made 40k with 2 chars on Twisting Nether EU.
    Have had some luck with good 675 missions spawning. Have had bad luck with Shipyard though. Apart from only doing Garrison (involving trading primal spirit to savage blood. But counting out not having JC hut. I'm saving my Salvage Boxes) I've farmed 40mins of Sra'vess in MoP every other day on top of this - flipping windwool to gold. Reason for that is because the prices on windwool is currently too high on the AH to make a profit. I do not run old Cataclysm raids.

Edit - but ye.. Bad weeks I only average around 20k. From 2 chars. Even if it's not a WOW OMG! amount of gold, I do think that is to be considered "easy gold". And if the US prices on tokens are only 47k:ish. It'll be quite easy for players to get that kind of gold in a months time without barely lifting a finger.
    Last edited by Incarnia; 2016-05-14 at 08:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad i bought all my time when they dropped to 17k for my two accounts
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I hope token prices tank before legion hits. In about 4days my sub will finally run out (Been token subbed since they released).

But for what I do the current price is much higher then I make a month. If they don't drop to 40k or less I won't be subbed. My Garrsion makes a bit of gold but I don't run alts (besides my pre-order boosted DK and his garrsion is shit).

Also last checked no one is asking about EU token prices so why people keep bringing them up..... The economy in the EU is different then the US in WoW. Somethings sell for much more so therefor the rate of gold you can get is much higher.

I don't see Token prices tanking until at lease pre-patch. Thankfully the spider mount will help tank the prices once Legion hits. Like I said if I can't get a token for 40k or less I won't be subbed.
    Okay, and what do you make the bulk of your money with. Rare things you sell, or your everyday garrison income?

Our everyday garrison income isn't a copper higher than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Okay, and what do you make the bulk of your money with. Rare things you sell, or your everyday garrison income?

Our everyday garrison income isn't a copper higher than yours.
    Soloing old raids for the longest then I got lazy and stopped. Now the bulk of my income is Garrsions since I am sitting on enough gold to sub whenever I want. I am not a millionair I only got abit over 200k on my main.

I make 2-4k weekly from my garrsion and sometimes more depending RNG on getting missions that reward rare items. So between what little garrsion was giving me and soloing old raids I was doing fine and could clearly 35k-40k a month doing things I enjoyed.

I would have more if I kept up with the solos but I got bored of them. Once Legion hits ill have 4 charaters doing solos (Providing blizzard doesn't nerf it). I really don't want to run that many charaters personally. Rather play my main and if I can't make enough on my main so be it.

Also ur Garrsion income can be higher...

Seems token prices have lowered 2k since yesterday. Saw them at 47k and now they are 45k.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

ITT: "47k, l0l!! I make that in ten minutes on my 50 characters' garrisons git gud scrubz!!"

they should have put a cap on how high it could go. 25k would have been good, maybe 30k.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they should have put a cap on how high it could go. 25k would have been good, maybe 30k.
    I'm ok with 40k max. Like I said a moment ago I can make 40k a month doing things I enjoy.

Any higher and I no longer care.