Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    I doubt the 2 are really comparable.
    You are right, Russians actually know how to play video games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantos View Post
    So, you're saying you are making ~2k/day per char for a total of ~22k/week and 150k/week? Unless you have blingtron missions every single day, which does not happen. Nice try.
    22K per day... times 7 ~ Thats about 150K... per week... well that is nothing... Since Garrisons hit I logged more than 10 Million Gold... currently I am only logging ONCE a week... and I still make a shitton because I have 44 Alts with Level 3 Garrisons, and they all have high enough Itemlevel and Followers to Spawn the weekly Rareitem Mission that yields Honor/Conquest Thing, EXP and REP Items... I honestly am too bored of the game atm to do more than that one day of Garrisons (takes ~2-3h) but I still think my Gold rises by at least 100K per week If I am unlucky and up to 250K if I am lucky. I think just the Gold alone would gove me 40-50K per day, but CBA to spend that time daily.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah-chan View Post
    22K per day... times 7 ~ Thats about 150K... per week... well that is nothing... Since Garrisons hit I logged more than 10 Million Gold... currently I am only logging ONCE a week... and I still make a shitton because I have 44 Alts with Level 3 Garrisons, and they all have high enough Itemlevel and Followers to Spawn the weekly Rareitem Mission that yields Honor/Conquest Thing, EXP and REP Items... I honestly am too bored of the game atm to do more than that one day of Garrisons (takes ~2-3h) but I still think my Gold rises by at least 100K per week If I am unlucky and up to 250K if I am lucky. I think just the Gold alone would gove me 40-50K per day, but CBA to spend that time daily.
    I cant find a big enough bs flag to wave at this post

why not screenshot to prove it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    huh? what are you talking about...?
    idk anymore, they were saying you can't make that much from garrisons so I pointed out the ways you can and now they're saying you implied you were only doing missions I'm just gonna stop posting since clearly I'm missing something lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    I cant find a big enough bs flag to wave at this post
    why not screenshot to prove it ? - Don't know what that proves to you... but I am sorry to tell you it is the simple truthhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/7h60febgz2...24458.jpg?dl=0
    If you are an Altoholic, and have been cleverly utilising Garrisons... well... it was extremely boring I assure you to log that amount

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    idk anymore, they were saying you can't make that much from garrisons so I pointed out the ways you can and now they're saying you implied you were only doing missions I'm just gonna stop posting since clearly I'm missing something lol.
    they are saying there is no way to make that much

and yeah im just doing missions, gold from missions+items to sell on AH, and also the salvage crates= vendor goods+Ah goods
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Yeah, these "claims" have been made since garrisons existed. Amazingly, even with videos, graphs/tables/spreadsheets and other data, and explicit instructions on how, people still, after all these months and months, don't believe how easy it is to make gold with an army of alts and garrisons-for an extremely small amount of time logged daily (once they get set up).
    150k a week is too high for even 11 garrisons, so.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly you are an example of the majority of players.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    150k a week is too high for even 11 garrisons, so.
    A little high that. I clear 100k/week with all mine without trying that hard but 150k.. I dunno

Honestly, whats to discuss concerning the OP? No ones playing, so of course no ones buying it. What, did you think people would be like "may as well keep playing since I'm only paying with gold". Even gold has a value to people in terms of the time it took to get it. No one wants to play, just to get gold, just to play without anything to do other then getting gold to play. The game is just boring now. I can guarantee that there would have been more 10 year anniversary statues going out of they could have kept most of the peoples interest to stay subbed between expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia View Post
    That's not really true..
    The base gold is the same, sure. The actual amount you can get out of them though? That is a totally different number. I usually make between 200-400g from the normal 100g ones. It's rare for me to make below 100g a mission, even on those really shitty ones. You know the 30-60g ones? - which spawns all the time!
    Without ANY big gold missions I get between 600-900g every day, on every char. If I get big gold missions I easily score 4000g in a day. Not including Shipyard - because, there's where the true gold lies. A lucky shipyard week and it's insane how much gold you get from it.

Going to leave a tip - anyone interested in making gold without having to put effort into it should look up how to flip materials into gold. You can easily do it with Tailoring, Alchemy & LW. I'm sure you can do it with other prof's too, but these 3 are the ones I know "how to".
    How is that different from regions? It just depends if you put any effort into getting treasure hunters..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Right depending RNG also depending if I have built mine up as good as you did. I didn't fallow no guide or anything I just worked on it in my spare time.
    That's on you. Not the region or anyone else.

And the mission RNG is also for everyone.. Do you think the mission RNG is somehow magically twice as good on EU servers? rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    I guess I'm just not understanding you because this is what they said

I don't see where they implied that it was missions only?

what? Sending a few followers on garrison missions =/= sending followers on garrison missions/ shipyard missions while having it optimized, doing kazak/selling iterm upgrade, doing profession building dailies..

why is this so hard for people to understand

There has been a total of 1 person implying that they are earning large amounts of gold for unoptimized garrisons and doing kazzak/selling item upgrades and it's you...

whatever dude, you do you. Like it even matters mythic raiders make more selling boosts anyways.

Deleted
    11 garrisons with level 3 barracks, inn, and salavage yard with 25 treasure hunters :P
    Well... what can I say, to get there you had to put quite an effort, so I guess you deserve that gold. I mean, given how much you'd have to reroll the traits of followers for the right ones and have so many leveled garrisons... what can I say, well done!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Well... what can I say, to get there you had to put quite an effort, so I guess you deserve that gold. I mean, given how much you'd have to reroll the traits of followers for the right ones and have so many leveled garrisons... what can I say, well done!
    That's not the main annoyance. It's the re-logs that are utterly annoying (beyond 3 or 4 it's becoming a real job). The levelling itself can take a couple of months.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    who said rerolling? the inn allows you to just go "i want a treasure hunter" every week... so yeah... it took me about 20 weeks to collect them all (as some i got well leveling had it by default, or i let not have it so they could have scavenger to increase garrison resource)

also it was easy to get level 2 garrison, as i tested to find out what quest it was to get your level 2 garrison, allowing me to get them at level 90

get garrison 1, get quest to go vist the swamp, do the quest for the disguise, then do the quest to infiltrate, then do the vision, then come back, and banm level 2 garrison
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    11 garrisons with level 3 barracks, inn, and salavage yard with 25 treasure hunters :P

- - - Updated - - -

well yeah, but thats like saying "i reached 100 in 15 minutes from 90, but it took like 5 hours of setup time" yeah it required a bunch of time awehil back, but now adays its much much faster

- - - Updated - - -

open my mission yard, i spam right click on the top missions, click send, log off

- - - Updated - - -

25 treasure hunters+ salavage yard= you get lots of gold missions, and salvage crates, and salavage crates make you alot of gold as they are filled with armor and crafting items to sell on AH

plus you also get allot of stuff like medalions of legion, champions honor, oil, garrison resources, and the armor upgrade to sell on AH

- - - Updated - - -

25 treasure hunters+ salavage yard= you get lots of gold missions, and salvage crates, and salavage crates make you alot of gold as they are filled with armor and crafting items to sell on AH

plus you also get allot of stuff like medalions of legion, champions honor, oil, garrison resources, and the armor upgrade to sell on AH
    25 treasure hunters was a waste of your time. And Gold. You lost gold from not having scavengers, you lose gold by not having greasemonkeys and having to farm oil in tanaan for your shityard. Even 12 or 13 would have been overkill.

why not screenshot to prove it ? - Don't know what that proves to you... but I am sorry to tell you it is the simple truthhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/7h60febgz2...24458.jpg?dl=0
    If you are an Altoholic, and have been cleverly utilising Garrisons... well... it was extremely boring I assure you to log that amount
    Don't even have to be an altoholic, really. I do have a ton of alts at 100, but have "only" 6 chars with maxed Treasure Hunter Garrisons, and my gold goes up by tens of thousands per week.

The price will go back down to 30k if not lower once the market gets flooded with new players, especially at the start of an expansion when everyones doing quests and dungeons and grinding out for their gear and the market is flooded with raw gold. Wait a few months.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    'Easy' and 'Army of alts' do not go hand in hand for some people. I do not have an army of alts because I am not a fan of the content for this expansion.
    If your char is not max level, you get player xp garrison missions on top of follower xp missions. Many of my alts got at least half their 91-100 xp from that. It just takes half an hour per char to do Tanaan intro and build garrison questline. Even then, there's a youtube guide how to skip tanaan intro (not sure why would anyone do that, but for particular haters, it's there). Spread around months of playtime I could spare half an hour here and there to push another alt from MOP into garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    That's not the main annoyance. It's the re-logs that are utterly annoying (beyond 3 or 4 it's becoming a real job).
    I get you, since I own a potato pc and have slow loading screens. But I found out I can nullify it kinda by alt tabbing to mmo-champ and other websites I'd read for news anyway (like wowhead, my guild website, heartpwn, diablofans and other games), or I can do it while doing house chores like washing dishes, making bed, preparing laundry etc. So it generally got engrained in my daily routine by now, washing dishes in legion is gonna be way more boring...