Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like boost the class that I hate leveling the most. I used to hate leveling warlocks and rogues because it used to take a lot of levels to get their main abilities but its not so bad anymore. That's the kind of class I would boost. I am an altaholic and I have max leveled many different toons.

Its going to take a while to get your garrison up and running. You might should just level up the normal way, and enjoy the game that way.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyPaws View Post
    So I have both 90 and 100 boost? I have yet to level my first character over 30 unless you include the DK at 55

I have been enjoying the early stages of the game (taking in the scenery and leveling) but after reading that Garrison are going to be removed when legion launches and with me have little to no gold (I have about 10g) would it be wise to boost my characters and take advantage of the amounts of gold people seem to be getting especially with the gold cap being increased means probably slightly more inflation on items or should I just enjoy the game?
    Level in your own prefered speed imo.
    Getting gold out of garrisions is something that takes weeks to setup (You recruit one gold follower per weekly reset) and the ppl (like me) who have gotten rich from it got rich mostly because we did it on several chars.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyPaws View Post
    So I have both 90 and 100 boost? I have yet to level my first character over 30 unless you include the DK at 55

I have been enjoying the early stages of the game (taking in the scenery and leveling) but after reading that Garrison are going to be removed when legion launches and with me have little to no gold (I have about 10g) would it be wise to boost my characters and take advantage of the amounts of gold people seem to be getting especially with the gold cap being increased means probably slightly more inflation on items or should I just enjoy the game?
    it depends. do you want to actually play the game or do you want to spend hours leveling?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Early game = sit in Org or Stormwind and dungeon level to 80.

Use your boost, you're not missing out.
    Totally disagree. I've leveled 5 max levels in Draenor alone, questing is still fun to me. Of course I grind dungeons most of the time because it's faster, but there's something very relaxing about revisiting nostalgic areas and doing the quests again. I don't see why any new player would rather sit in Org and grind dungeons when there is an enormous game out there for them to discover. I got my GF to play last summer, she chose to boost all her characters instead of quest. She has 4 level 100s and doesn't even know how to get places or where anything even is.

"Come to Nagrand, help my noob with Circle of Blood quests"

"What's Nagrand?"

Don't be like her. If you're new, do the quests. Grinding dungeons is a fast way to level, but it's horribly boring and unenjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tigress View Post
    Totally disagree. I've leveled 5 max levels in Draenor alone, questing is still fun to me. Of course I grind dungeons most of the time because it's faster, but there's something very relaxing about revisiting nostalgic areas and doing the quests again. I don't see why any new player would rather sit in Org and grind dungeons when there is an enormous game out there for them to discover. I got my GF to play last summer, she chose to boost all her characters instead of quest. She has 4 level 100s and doesn't even know how to get places or where anything even is.

"What's Nagrand?"

Don't be like her. If you're new, do the quests. Grinding dungeons is a fast way to level, but it's horribly boring and unenjoyable.
    I mean.. Most people take the 1-60 route via dungeons and then actually do quests.

Myself, however, when I used to play wow.. Dungeon Grinding is the absolute best way to level.
    Any new players should honestly not touch the RDF and quest to level so they learn shit, but let's face it.. Wow can be picked up by a 5 year old. :x

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Tigress View Post

"What's Nagrand?"

I mean.. Most people take the 1-60 route via dungeons and then actually do quests.

Myself, however, when I used to play wow.. Dungeon Grinding is the absolute best way to level.
    Any new players should honestly not touch the RDF and quest to level so they learn shit, but let's face it.. Wow can be picked up by a 5 year old. :x