Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Difference between a fanboy and a diehard fanboy...

Compare it to parents raising a child... Both of the parents love their child...
    They raise them very differently though....
    The first child is spoiled and a brat, his parents cuddle and enforce this way of mind, he treats others like shit and only himself matters.
    What he likes is unquestionable best.

Second child is normal, because his parents raised him, for good or worse. with anger and happiness, with right and wrong...
    with lessons, with controversy, with a mind that questions everything. For right and wrong.

Again English is not my native tongue, so i have a problem phrasing myself as i would.

There is ALOOOOT of those type of people. And if you truely love something, you will have the balls to tell them when they FUCK UP.
    Rather then just sweep it under the rug and smile.

Diehard fans is morons that can only have a onesided discussion in their favor.
    Completely ignoreing BLATENTLY obvious facts, to keep their illusion afloat.
    Still doesn't change the fact there is worse shit out there than a video game fanboy.

WoW have had over 100 million accounts created. A small percentage of those are still playing. I'm gonna bet you that a large portion of those that left didn't do so on good terms and are now hostile towards the entire company because they feel that they ruined something for them once. It's like being attacked by a dog, you're gonna have a hard time with dogs after that no matter the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    His idea of arguing with people is saying what he knows is right, followed by telling people to kill themselves. How do people like that not get banned from these forums again?
    if you identify as a diehard onesided fanboy, then do kill yourself.
    If these words so do offend you, cry me river.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Still doesn't change the fact there is worse shit out there than a video game fanboy.
    Still besides my point, its a way of thought. not just a video game fanboy. its a MENTALITY.
    And if they apply that mentality online or a game or what not, you can be pretty fucking sure they apply that logic IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    WoW have had over 100 million accounts created. A small percentage of those are still playing. I'm gonna bet you that a large portion of those that left didn't do so on good terms and are now hostile towards the entire company because they feel that they ruined something for them once. It's like being attacked by a dog, you're gonna have a hard time with dogs after that no matter the dog.
    Bear in mind that includes Trial accounts as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    if you identify as a diehard onesided fanboy, then do kill yourself.
    If these words so do offend you, cry me river.

- - - Updated - - -

Still besides my point, its a way of thought. not just a video game fanboy. its a MENTALITY.
    And there is still worse things to be in the world. Serial killer, thief, Kim Kardashian you get the picture.

Bear in mind that includes Trial accounts as well.

- - - Updated - - -

And there is still worse things to be in the world. Serial killer, thief, Kim Kardashian you get the picture.
    Ow like Nazi's and terrorists... People with a onesided mentality and a SUPERIOR idea that their way is the right one.

yeah im sure Kim Kardashian is much much worse... Nobody is forcing you to read trashy tabloid or watch shitty TV.

Theif ? what under what circumstances, a thief for the thrill ? a thief because of no other choice?
    Stealing to live? stealing to inflict pain?

WoW was the first PC game I tried and I've been playing since BC. I gave up console gaming entirely for WoW and just recently bought a PS4 to try other things again.

I've seen WoW go from incredible to incredibly boring and stale. We keep getting these 14 month content droughts while Blizzard keeps pumping out games like Heroes and Overwatch. I know a lot of you bash people for having this opinion, but how can we not feel like resources and time were taken away from WoW and put in to these other games that many of us have zero interest in?

I like Hearthstone, as a casual, because it is essentially Warcraft. It's a nice little commitment-free game that you can pick up and step away from whenever you'd like and it's very accessible.

Diablo is okay. I want to like it but it's a hack n' slash that lacks replay value, in my opinion. The hook just never set for me, but I usually end up returning to it for another week or 2 when WoW hits it's next year long content drought.

I have zero interest in Heroes of The Storm. The genre does nothing for me.

Overwatch disgusts me. It seems like a corny, childish pile of dog feces and even having to hear about it annoys me. There cannot be enough distance between this game and I. If I could black it out and take it off of my bnet launcher, just so I didn't have to acknowledge it's existence, I would.

The bottom line for me, and troll me as much as you want, is that WoW is easily the main draw for me and all Blizzard's other games are just, "in the way" of WoW being better than it is.

It's just Overwatch for me. I haven't played it, but know I won't like it so won't try it. Hearthstone is fun though. I don't like shooters, I think that genre is overdone in the industry, and I don't know why Blizzard would go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Tbh they should just made GOOD dungeons, that take time and effort to complete, and be designed to unlock additional wings as raids/storyline progress so they are relevant throughout the expansions. But nah.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you gtfo. You don't understand how money works at all and that's fine, it's normal to cry and not realize how the design process is not generated by dollar bills only.

I play Magic. Don't act like their standard meta is better than Hearthstone, you're gonna make me die laughing.

For reference, I play Legacy goblins.
    Keep saying funding doesn't effect WoW, maybe it will become true and we'll get a tier tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    It's just Overwatch for me. I haven't played it, but know I won't like it so won't try it. Hearthstone is fun though. I don't like shooters, I think that genre is overdone in the industry, and I don't know why Blizzard would go that route.
    Same on Overwatch. I suck ass at FPS games. Ok at older ones like Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake etc. Hearthstone I invested a bit into since I love card games and as for Heroes I did try but I suck at that type of game too.

They had to do something with Titan project :S

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Keep saying funding doesn't effect WoW, maybe it will become true and we'll get a tier tomorrow!
    If you gave wow 20 million dollars today, you would not get raid tier tomorrow. Or a daily hub. Or a new dungeon. In fact if you did they would give you some garbage like ruby sanctum. Starting to think that is what you like.

Deleted
    To be fair, their blind followers are even worse. Ever since the Overwatch open beta, they pretend like it is the second coming of Christ; no matter where you go, there is at least one person saying something along the lines of "when Overwatch is finally out this shit will be gone etc. because it is way better because of etc.". There are way better shooters on PC, especially if you want to go comp; also, I am still getting it, so no, that statement was not influenced by hatred.
    Last edited by mmocde26664bcf; 2016-05-15 at 04:34 PM.

If you gave wow 20 million dollars today, you would not get raid tier tomorrow. Or a daily hub. Or a new dungeon. In fact if you did they would give you some garbage like ruby sanctum. Starting to think that is what you like.
    Fuck Ruby Sanctum. Even I hated it and I was new to the game back then.

Same on Overwatch. I suck ass at FPS games. Ok at older ones like Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake etc. Hearthstone I invested a bit into since I love card games and as for Heroes I did try but I suck at that type of game too.
    I just don't like videogames that you can't invest in. I like RPGs and the likes where you create a character and make a name for yourself. Games where you can't create a character (like LoL, for example) I have no interest in ever playing.

Despite playing a LOT of PC, I've only alternated between 4 titles in like 10 years
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2016-05-15 at 05:24 PM.

Do you have a point outside of moaning?

I just don't like videogames that you can't invest in. I like RPGs and the likes where you create a character and make a name for yourself. Games where you can't create a character (like LoL, for example) I have no interest in ever playing.

Despite playing a LOT of PC, I've only alternated between 4 titles in like 10 years

- - - Updated - - -

I've probably invested a shit ton into Hearthstone money wise. I feel I've gotten my moneys worth personally. 2 packs for £1.99 and I remember as a kid a Yugioh booster packs were about £5-7 depending on the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Do you have a point outside of moaning?
    I am sorry to everyone here that my moans have not yet drowned out the garbage that you're spouting about daily hubs and new raid tiers that is evidently held back by a cash funnel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    To be fair, their blind followers are even worse. Ever since the Overwatch open beta, they pretend like it is the second coming of Christ. There are way better shooters on PC, especially if you want to go comp; also, I am still getting it, so no, that statement was not influenced by hatred.
    I love Overwatch's lore, played the beta for five minutes and decided it wasn't my cup of tea.

It still doesn't change the fact that WoW's short falls are exclusive to WoW dev team.

Fuck Ruby Sanctum. Even I hated it and I was new to the game back then.
    Yep, that's what happens when the "design" team tries to just shove content in peoples faces as they wait for new expansions.

I am sorry to everyone here that my moans have not yet drowned out the garbage that you're spouting about daily hubs and new raid tiers that is evidently held back by a cash funnel.
    So you think the Devs are sitting back for a year twiddling their thumbs?

Idk why I'm arguing something that isn't even debatable.