Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Sylvanas' best feats

Hello.

Since there seems to be a lot of people who know a lot of Sylvanas here. And i need information (apart from history, i mean) for her. I think its a safe place to ask this.

Which are Sylvanas' best feats? And by feats i mean, things like, how far she has shotted an arrow, how rapidly she has fired it, what is the most agile thing she has done, ect, ect, ect. Basically. What she can do.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    She was acknowledged as the most skilled of her sisters, in Warcrimes she shot the arrow out of vereesa's hand who was unaware and surprised her arrow was no longer in her hand, in some other book she shot a flying bird between the eyes. She's a freakishly good archer and based off what we saw her do, I would say equal or better than tyrande when it comes to archery.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-05-15 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Silly autocorrect
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Short answer, she has no best feats.

Long answer/question, is backstabbing considered a Heroic act? She ambushes Arthas on his way to the Frozen Throne upon getting her free will back. She conspired with a Dreadlord to retake Lorderon to kill the other Dreadlords in Lorderon. She then continues to "Purge" any living humans left on the land just the same as when she was with Arthas. Then she meets the Val'kyr and decides to make more undead by cursing more corpses into forsaken. She says she does this for Lorderon but is actually a solider of Silvermoon taking over a formerly human kingdom, killing anyone disputing her claim mainly humans.

It seems that they want to make the audience like her but her character has been written with so many betrayals she seems too fake to be trusted. After all she does refer to the Forsaken as only "Arrows in her Quiver" in her short story and nothing more. But all the cool undead characters remained Scourge so there is also that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    3rd post and someone is already mad. This is her greatest feast, ability to make people mad for last 10 years, resulting in niagara of tears.

Anyway, as friendly mentioned she was a ranger general for a really long time. She led defense of quel'thalas. She menaged to break herself from lich king control and seize control of forsaken. She was able to liberate lordaeron from dreadlords. She united many undead under her banner. She started the kingdom. And that's just W3.

Also, she menaged to get into trailer and promo materials for legion. So she stays relevant after many years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, making some people quiver with hysterical, eye-popping rage at the mere mention of her name is possibly Sylvanas's greatest feat, and I'll wager that if she were a real person instead of a fictional character, she'd love it.

But as for the real question, there are no statistics on what she could do, but Friendlyimmolation covered it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I would say equal or better than tyrande when it comes to archery.
    I bet she's definitely better than Tyrande, most likely in par with Shandris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I'm going to say better than shandris as well, because she's undead and has all those banshee powers too. But who knows possiby azeroth's best archer, just like the alliance has the world's best druid etc.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-05-15 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Holy fuck phone
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Tyrande needs elune to guide her arrows. Aimbot detected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I'm going to say better than shandris as well, because she's undead and has all those banshee powers too.
    I don't know. In a way yes, because she can boost her shots with shadow magic, but I don't think being undead influence much her most basic skills as an archer. She may get stronger, not necessarily more skilled. Trivial matter, anyway.

But who knows possiby azero the best archer, just lIke allincrease has thr worlda best druid etc.
    Someone's cell did seppuku or something.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

More failures than feats.

Failed to defend Silvermoon from the Scourge.
    Failed to assassinate Arthas.
    Failed to kill Balnazzar.
    Failed to control the Royal Apothecary Society.
    Failed to prevent a coup of the Undercity.
    Failed to storm the Pit of Saron.
    Failed to assassinate Arthas again.
    Failed to commit suicide.
    Failed to conquer Gilneas when a civilian uprising pushed her veteran army out of the city.
    Failed to assassinate Genn Greymane.
    Failed to not get shot in the head by one of her own cronies.
    An'u belore delen'na

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post

Failed to conquer Gilneas when a civilian uprising pushed her veteran army out of the city.
    Sylvanas using her rage inducing powers once again
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's quite a fitting answer to "which are her best feats?"

I'm also sure 80% of the people posting here will ignore this:

And by feats i mean, things like, how far she has shotted an arrow, how rapidly she has fired it, what is the most agile thing she has done, ect, ect, ect.
    Just sayin'.

Good God I think you fianlly found something i can like about her. Despite all of these failures she still keeps trying. "She Can't stop, She Won't stop, She doesn't EVEN know how to stop!!" Keep trying girl you got at least 7 lives left. You are an inspiration to all of us proud losers.

To be fair she did kill a shirtless teenage Greymane ... then failed to take Gilneas. You know what nevermind. Keep on truckin' Sylvie! You are the Jessie to the Horde's Team Rocket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Good God I think you fianlly found something i can like about her. Despite all of these failures she still keeps trying. "She Can't stop, She Won't stop, She doesn't EVEN know how to stop!!" Keep trying girl you got at least 7 lives left. You are an inspiration to all of us proud losers.

To be fair she did kill a shirtless teenage Greymane ... then failed to take Gilneas. You know what nevermind. Keep on truckin' Sylvie! You are the Jessie to the Horde's Team Rocket.
    She did burn gilnaes to the ground and beat back the alliance forces from silverpine forcing people to abandon gilnaes, her loss wasnt an alliance victory
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    She did burn gilnaes to the ground and beat back the alliance forces from silverpine forcing people to abandon gilnaes, her loss wasnt an alliance victory
    But she es stooped and me no liek her ! And shes big dummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But she es stooped and me no liek her ! And shes big dummy.
    Be still young Isaac Newton, less you hurt yourself!
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Short answer, she has no best feats.

Long answer/question, is backstabbing considered a Heroic act? She ambushes Arthas on his way to the Frozen Throne upon getting her free will back. She conspired with a Dreadlord to retake Lorderon to kill the other Dreadlords in Lorderon. She then continues to "Purge" any living humans left on the land just the same as when she was with Arthas. Then she meets the Val'kyr and decides to make more undead by cursing more corpses into forsaken. She says she does this for Lorderon but is actually a solider of Silvermoon taking over a formerly human kingdom, killing anyone disputing her claim mainly humans.

It seems that they want to make the audience like her but her character has been written with so many betrayals she seems too fake to be trusted. After all she does refer to the Forsaken as only "Arrows in her Quiver" in her short story and nothing more. But all the cool undead characters remained Scourge so there is also that.
    Read OP

Read OP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Her greatest accomplishment was the time she splattered herself by jumping off the top of ICC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoops View Post
    Her greatest accomplishment was the time she splattered herself by jumping off the top of ICC.
    Sylvanas once again brings forth rage
    Her ultimate power
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas once again brings forth rage
    Her ultimate power
    To be fair. She actually said that her body was really fucking tough and that saronite was the only thing capable of hurting her there. So i think is a big accomplishment that it was needed saronite spikes and the top of ICC to kill her.