10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    They've been ignoring this thing since forever, better to post than not post but I wouldn't expect anything.
    They will eventually get sick of hearing the same thing over and over again, just keep it up!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    unlike fist weapons.
    warglaives dont have hundred of other models in game.
    Nor those the Fist Weapons

7+ Year Old Account
    i mean k, i get it, and i also think they should remove the fist weapon only restriction.
    but comparing this to the dh's warglaives is pretty dumb.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i mean k, i get it, and i also think they should remove the fist weapon only restriction.
    but comparing this to the dh's warglaives is pretty dumb.
    I mean, we only have 145 different FW models (most of them being recolors), but people compare it to Warglaives cause the excuse used to say "They have a different model and animation than other weapons that it makes it hard to allow transmog without it being somehow broken, and are not that "alike" as Staves, polearm or not as simple as Swords, axes, etc..." but now we got another new weapon, with many new animations and it doesn't have that restriction

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The animation argument is 100% invalid anyway. Tons of classes can alternate between animations already by simply switching weapons. I get that you can't transmog a wand into a 2H sword but they could at least give some options to remove the very restricted visuals for an entire expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    The animation argument is 100% invalid anyway. Tons of classes can alternate between animations already by simply switching weapons. I get that you can't transmog a wand into a 2H sword but they could at least give some options to remove the very restricted visuals for an entire expansion.
    There are some one handers I wish that had two hander animations. Gotta admit.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I hope we get a cosmetic helm or toy that looks like the masks we wear in Suramar

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    I hope we get a cosmetic helm or toy that looks like the masks we wear in Suramar
    Go on?

/10char
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

The fist weapon thing isnt really bothering me. I will be having those totems from the highmountain on my back for compensation (on my orc, I am not a taurennoob)

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I don't have the link to it, but I remember a blue post in the past stating that it's a major coding issue regarding the animation of fist weapons that they haven't been able to figure out. Yes, I"m sure you could argue that they could throw countless man hours into fixing it but I would assume it's a really difficult one to fix if they haven't been able to at this point.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only fist weapon appearance that really impresses me is this:

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a build tonight to fix the enormous phasing issues

Deleted
    #nophaseclub

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    All weekend /2 has looked like this:

"pls inv for working Dal phase."

Repeat 20 fucking million times.

The Beta forum post on the subject was growing by like 5 pages per hour with an unending stream of people coming in and reporting the same problem ad nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    All weekend /2 has looked like this:

"pls inv for working Dal phase."

Repeat 20 fucking million times.

The Beta forum post on the subject was growing by like 5 pages per hour with an unending stream of people coming in and reporting the same problem ad nauseum.
    Look on the bright side.. there is absolutely no way Blizzard will allow that situation to happen at launch. And if it does.. they deserve to be savaged for it. It's the Legion version of the Warlords Garrison bottleneck. I hope for their sake they've already fixed it. Having all players in the same local zone at the launch of an expansion always seems to end in tears.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Look on the bright side.. there is absolutely no way Blizzard will allow that situation to happen at launch. And if it does.. they deserve to be savaged for it. It's the Legion version of the Warlords Garrison bottleneck. I hope for their sake they've already fixed it. Having all players in the same local zone at the launch of an expansion always seems to end in tears.
    Im fairly certain that this is what they were trying to avoid with the auto-phasing tech that was supposed to split large concentrations of people up into separate temporary instances. Unfortunately the phasing tech seems to have gone self-aware - Skynet style - and is putting almost every player AND the npcs into separate instances, so nobody can see or interact with anyone else. And as of Saturday evening, Blizzard doesnt know why it was happening.

It doesnt seem to happen until after you finish the Broken Isle pre-quest (which is mandatory now, unlike Alpha), then get to Dalaran for the first time to start your Artifact quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    They are working on it. So I doubt it last more than a couple more days.
    @Zorbrix
    Work continues on Beta stability; the phasing/NPCs vanishing issue is our #1 issue.

Thanks for being patient while we work through it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    The only fist weapon appearance that really impresses me is this:

Yeah that's a sweet fist weapon. Too bad it's really the only good fist weapon in WoW.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It wouldn't entirely surprise me if they intentionally scaled back their beta infrastructure so that they could get a good stress-testing analysis of where their weak points are, to simulate the deluge of players they might have at launch. That could be one cause of the phasing/lag issues everybody has been experiencing. Not to say that they intentionally forced the phasing bug on players, but rather that they may have created circumstances where the servers would be overloaded so that they could expose problems like the phasing bug.

I wouldn't blame them for doing this, but I imagine that a lot of beta testers would launch into tears about how their fun was impacted just for the sake of minor things like "testing", so if they did take this course of action I probably wouldn't expect them to admit to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    It wouldn't entirely surprise me if they intentionally scaled back their beta infrastructure so that they could get a good stress-testing analysis of where their weak points are, to simulate the deluge of players they might have at launch. That could be one cause of the phasing/lag issues everybody has been experiencing. Not to say that they intentionally forced the phasing bug on players, but rather that they may have created circumstances where the servers would be overloaded so that they could expose problems like the phasing bug.

I wouldn't blame them for doing this, but I imagine that a lot of beta testers would launch into tears about how their fun was impacted just for the sake of minor things like "testing", so if they did take this course of action I probably wouldn't expect them to admit to it.
    you're being way to simplistic with this.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    you're being way to simplistic with this.
    Do you not know how engineering testing works?

Things not working properly is an expected thing. Especially with all the changes happening for legion and intagrating it with all of their legacy systems.