Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: (Tell us the resolution of your desktop, so we know what scale to work to! Or, if it's for your phone, what size does that require?) 1920x1080 on a 40 inch monitor
    Visible text: (Name? A quote? Something else?) Santo, Quote underneath: For I am Santo… I am darkness incarnate. I will not be denied."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 10? PvP Season 2? A custom designed armor set, like your Transmog gear?) Warlock Challenge Mode gear
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Casting a spell while screaming as a Gnome.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) Green Fire Warlock
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Dark Phoenix mount watching over you, in the background? Would you like anything else unique, that portrays your character in a special way?) Demons surrounding me, a legion of demons and green magic.
    Claiming this one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    claiming this one!
    Sweet thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    That would be perfectly fine, I'm not in a hurry so everythings cool . I will go with your way of game-type char. I'm pretty hyped and hope it turns out to be close to what I have in my head or even better, "you never know" said my grandpa ^^.

That said, please don't be pissed if I have some things to change after the first try, it could completly blow me away, and as I know you guys Im pretty sure that will be the case, I just try to avoid stress.

Anyway, thx so much for accepting the request and the challenge
    Ok, talk about a challenge. Worked on it for 3 hours straight and had a blast doing it. Some of the stuff you wanted was difficult but hopefully you like it. If you would like minor tweaks let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by camcamroar View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Babe
    Armory link: My Armory!
    Gear set: Warlock Challenge Mode set from MoP, and if it's possible, incorporate the 4 green verdant spheres above my head!
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Cloak visible: Never!
    Your pose: A casting animation wouldn't be too bad; but whatever makes me look the most bad-ass, completely up to you!
    General colour scheme: I'll leave this up to the artist
    Any extras: If it's possible, to have the verdant spheres appear on there!

P.S. ~~If anyone is feeling extra crazy, I'm an avid lover of the Borderlands series as well. I main Maya in Borderlands 2, and if anyone wants to go above and beyond, then here is a daunting task: Incorporating both Maya and Babe into the same signature. You can remove the names on the signature if needed for more space.
    -Don't feel obligated to make this part! Just an extra and challenging task for you awesome artists out there

P.S.S.: Thank you to the artist who created my signature below a couple of years ago! Time for something new to shine!
    Claiming this.

- - - Updated - - -

Done:

I took a bit further and used the actual borderlands font. Hope you like it. Please let me know of any minor changes you want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, what's up?

Since I started streaming on Twitch again I would like to set up that whole channel a bit.
    I am kinda afraid that this request will be a bit huge or even too much, but I will try anyway.

So... First of all, my twitch channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/leviferwow

As you can see there is "nothing" done, just 2 panels which are merely placeholders!
    I would love to have a full twitch layout including panels, offline image, background... that would be awesome.
    Panels should def. be the standard ones like "about", "donation", "links/social" or something like that.
    The common stuff.

I will be streaming MOSTLY WoW, so I will post my UI aswell later.

The colour scheme should be warrior themed. I really much like a "brown-red"ish theme. (Examples: Warrior T17 Mythic or Challenge Mode Set).

For Images/Background and whatever... if it is needed, I do play a male Tauren Warrior. If you can fit that warrior theme with weapons, shields or whatever in - it would be great.

Here comes my WoW UI:
    http://postimg.org/image/gh0uajpu9/

Resolution: 1920x1080

My webcam is: 432x240
    It is always on while streaming. So maybe there is a way to include it in there?
    Would be great if it covers the chat in WoW.
    Also, is it possible to create a full layout for the ingame screen with boxes like "music playing", "last donation", "last follow/sub"?

So yeah... as you clearly noticed I am a bit clueless how to set this up and I am lacking creativity.
    I just hope that you have some nice ideas to do this and would help me out.

Please feel free to PM me if there are any questions.

Thanks a LOT in advance! I'd be very grateful if this works out
    Last edited by Levifer; 2016-05-17 at 10:13 PM.

Hi everyone! In a couple weeks I will start streaming some wow and hearthstone while playing with friends, I set up many things already, but I'm not very good at drawing and I'd love to have a good looking Offline screen / Channel banner (I'm fine with using the same image for both)

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: offline image, proportions 16:9 if possible, 1280x720 would be great, 1920x1080 would be awesome
    Visible text: "BigHead", or "BigHead Live"
    Logo/Character: eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/pozzo-delleternita/Blinkie/simple I'm not a transmog fan, so my character clothes are actually random, so whatever looks like a mage dress is fine, if you feel like including the character.
    General colour scheme: Blue/Light blue are my favourite colors (and I obviously play Mage and Shaman in wow)
    Specifics/Extras: I was thinking about something Mage specific, since it's my main class, Arcane magic is the most good-looking imho

A really big thank you guys, I have seen really nice works here
    Last edited by BigHeadMMO; 2016-05-17 at 07:14 PM. Reason: More details

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    -snip-

Claiming this.

- - - Updated - - -

Done:

I took a bit further and used the actual borderlands font. Hope you like it. Please let me know of any minor changes you want.
    @Djriff, oh man, I am speechless! I could not have pictured this signature more perfectly! The colors are amazing, the font, the characters, the poses, it all works so well. You did an unbelievable job and I am just blown away. Thank you so much for your time and creating this piece.
    The Babe - Armory | Signature - Djriff

7+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?) Diceyi
    Armory link (We do need to see your face, you know! Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iceyi/advanced -- No idea why the Mythic Tier 17 set shows it like it does on the armory, but it looks completely different in game.
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?) Warlock Mythic Tier 17 set (Glowing green like it does when you are wearing it link: http://imgur.com/upbLOzv )
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes
    Cloak visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Gnome screaming
    General color scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) Warlock green fire.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Demons in the background.

Sorry it wouldn't allow me to post the links.
    Last edited by Salazaryi; 2016-05-18 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Allowed to post links now. Updated with links.

Wallpaper for Aariell - Medivh :)

Quote Originally Posted by Aariell View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920X1080
    Visible text: Aariell
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: // us. battle. net / wow/en/character/medivh/Aariell/simple (Had to add spaces)
    Gear set: My current transmog
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: whatever allows my weapon and shield mog to be on display.
    General colour scheme: fiery oranges and yellows
    Any extras: fiery eyes, maybe fighting deathwing, ragnaros, or some kind of fiery being.

Thank you!
    7 Week Bump.

Hey guys and gals! I got a chat cover a while back and it was awesome. Looking for a signature now... I'd really appreciate it.

Signature

Visible text: Field Photographer Crunchatized
    Armory link http: //us.battle .net/wo w/en/cha racter/tur alyon/Crunc hatized/simple
    Gear set: I wear the mythic BRF shoulders (the Gul'dan ones), IDK why the armory shows them differently... Replace my staff with mythic Edict of Argus. Everything else is fine. ^^
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Something maniacal. Maybe casting a spell, maybe blowing a kiss? I like pretending that I'm a crazy.
    General colour scheme: Neon greens/dark grey to match with my shoulders and staff.
    Any extras: I'd love to have some green whispies or maybe some green fire flying around me. I'd love to be casting a Chaos Bolt, but for the life of me I can't find the spell effect for it in WMV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by z71buh View Post
    Visible text: Buffy
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ibuffy/simple
    Gear set: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmo...e-tier-8-5-set (pve tier 8.5 for priest)
    Helm visible: no

Cloak visible: no

Your pose: Hand sticking out bout to cast a spell
    General colour scheme: purple like for a shadow priest, or all white and gold holy like a holy priest
    Any extras: mabey some beams of light if going the holy route of some shadow orbs or skulls or something for the shadow route

a matching avatar would be nice as well : )
    Bump, also for the pose feel free to do what ever looks the best

Signature Made By Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by camcamroar View Post
    @Djriff, oh man, I am speechless! I could not have pictured this signature more perfectly! The colors are amazing, the font, the characters, the poses, it all works so well. You did an unbelievable job and I am just blown away. Thank you so much for your time and creating this piece.
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

10+ Year Old Account

Reposting due to unfortunate circumstances D:

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    @dynomosity - I'm still currently at my parents home and I'm unsure of the date that I'll be heading back to my house. I only have my iPad here, so I'm unable to get any work done in Photoshop. I feel terrible, but if you'd like to re-post your request so it can be claimed, please do so. I was hoping I'd be back the beginning of this week, but it's just not feasible, atm
    Aww! That's okay, Winter! Don't worry about it If it hasn't been picked up when you do get home, feel free to work on it if you so choose! <3

In light of the above post, I am reposting my request to be claimed by whoever is brave enough to claim it!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    Hey guys and dolls! It's been a long time since I requested something, and while I have 2 beautiful wallpapers from Alyajna [Here, and here], I have changed which character I'm playing for Legion and would like a wallpaper and signature to reflect the change! Huge thanks in advance to whoever picks this up for me

Signature:
    Visible text: Main text: Jakkz [if you could also make one with no text at all, that would be awesome <3]
    Subtext: Storm's End [if you could do something to make this extra snappy, I'll love you forever!]
    Size: One MMO-standard, and one of standard signature size to be used on other websites [IE guild forums]
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link here!
    Gear set: Transmog list here
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Cloak visible: Never XD
    Your pose: Whatever magic you can work here would be fantastic; I leave this part in your capable hands.
    General colour scheme: Would love it to be very 'fire and lightning' esque; very Enhancement Shaman. Whites, blues, maybe a touch of red and black.
    Any extras: If you could work some badass lightning and cracked ground type stuff in there, that would be fantastic. Otherwise, have fun with this step!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1080p
    Visible text: Could I possibly get one wallpaper with text reading "The calm before the storm is never truly calm" and one wallpaper with no text? :3
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link here!
    Gear set: Transmog set listed here
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Cloak visible: Never XD
    Your pose: This is where I get a bit picky, as it is a wallpaper. Since you've seen Alyajna's work on my wallpapers {linked above}, you kind of know what to expect from my requests, haha. If you could follow something along the lines of this drawing/painting, that would be amazing. Obviously, it's going to be more life-like and not a sketch with brush strokes, but you get the basic idea. Shaman on a cliff, lightning everywhere, maybe some cracked ground in the far distance, that sort of nonsense.
    General colour scheme: See picture above for reference as to colour schemes and basic ideas.
    Any extras: Again, just have fun with it. If you can't come up with something like the linked painting, then surprise me! Make it badass, make it beautiful, and make it the envy of every Enhancement Shaman in Azeroth, Draenor, and beyond <3

Much love to the artist[or artists] who bravely tackle this monster request! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! If you need any additional info, please PM me
    MMOMods: As stated above, this is a repost due to a claim that is unfortunately unable to be completed. If there's an issue with this, please let me know! <3

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a new User icon, Youtube banner, Twitch banner, and Forum signature.

I really appreciate all the great art here and its been a few years since I've put in a request!

Icon/Youtube banner/Twitch banner/Forum signature
    Visible text: Just my name 'Funky' in a sofisticated font that matches your creation
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/funky/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory. As much detail as possible.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Cloak visible: No.
    Your pose: Orc fighting stance. I use fist weapons so I would like my hands engulfed and almost indistinguishable with like a burning fiery/blue aura much like unleash elements on live but blue flames.( dont show the fist weapons)
    General colour scheme: faded black/blue aura/fog vivid blue glow (the black should be outshined by the blue glowing
    Any extras: I want my favorite mount invincible(without me on it) on its two hind legs behind me in the background like it's ready to charge into the fight.

I want my face to look ferocious but wise and my eyes to be engulfed in blue flames to match my fists(think lich king eyes)

It doesn't need to be a copy of the wow model, I would like anime/hand drawn art if possible. Go wild please!

For the icon just give me a close up of my head and give me a few different sizes.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns.

This has been my main character/persona for 11 years.
    He is wise, powerful, respected. I want my image to portray this respectfully.

Thank you so much for your time!!
    Still looking for a good artist ;0)

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Sweet thanks!

Done!
    http://orig12.deviantart.net/371e/f/...63-da2ypl7.jpg

Hope you like it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    Aww! That's okay, Winter! Don't worry about it If it hasn't been picked up when you do get home, feel free to work on it if you so choose! <3

In light of the above post, I am reposting my request to be claimed by whoever is brave enough to claim it!! <3

MMOMods: As stated above, this is a repost due to a claim that is unfortunately unable to be completed. If there's an issue with this, please let me know! <3
    I'd like to claim the wallpaper part, although might take me 2-4 days to make will be a bit busy.
    If you don't mind, otherwise its ok to wait for someone else to claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: just the character's name - Magnosh
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Magnosh/simple
    Gear set: Warrior Challenge Mode set, Quel'Delar, Cunning of the Shadows as main hand and Wall of Terror as Shield
    Your pose: something protection warrior related, let your creativity flow
    General colour scheme: No special requirement, again let your creativity flow
    Any extras: Here comes the hard request, if its possible to replicate Heroes of the Storm Avatar animation but to my character it would be awesome if not its ok, no special request.

Thanks in advance
    10 days Bump

Made a Twitch Pacage today that I am very proud of, think It's one of the better ones I've done
    Actually I can see the improvment of my work, looking back. Gets me exited!
    So I wanted to share this, if you haven't checked me out yet, you can click any of my sig links or picture to get to my info & art :3

That's awesome! Speaking of, would you be willing to do my buttons? I'm still using the stuff you made me way back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text:
    Avadon-Frostmourne US

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Avadon/simple

Gear set: Transmog set from armory please (Warlock Tier 4)

Helm visible: Yes please

Your pose: Casting pose would be good thank you

General colour scheme: Something Void / Afflictiony to match with my warlocks set, warlock Tier 4 has an inward convecting void if that helps

Any extras: If it's possible I'd like to have a demon in the background, doesn't matter which one whatever you think would look best, could I also have a profile picture to match with the sig? thank you very much
    Last edited by Avaddon; 2016-05-19 at 01:55 AM.

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: FelPlague

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lplague/simple

Gear set: My current gearset showing is what i would like (more in extra)

Helm visible: yes

Cloak visible: no

Your pose: standing straight would be fine

General colour scheme: green fire background

Any extras: if possible i would love it if beside me along with my name is the Green Pitlord skull version of the Demonology artifact weapon! (Skull of the Man'ari, Pride of the pit lord Variant, first version on the wowhead artifact calculator, green)

a good example would be moons signature above me currently :P but with my character, and the skull floating beside me

and a avatar to match, with just my characters shoulders and up with the green fire background would be amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasty Beauty View Post
    Made a Twitch Pacage today that I am very proud of, think It's one of the better ones I've done
    Actually I can see the improvment of my work, looking back. Gets me exited!
    So I wanted to share this, if you haven't checked me out yet, you can click any of my sig links or picture to get to my info & art :3

This is freakin' BEAUTIFUL!! Like, OMG. I'm in love! <3 <3 <3

I actually surprised myself by making a really small, temporary chat cover for myself. Still not 100% sold on my hair technique, but it does the job for now! <3

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!