Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    I always laugh about global warming. I can't tell if people don't want to hear the truth, or if people love to bitch about something that's not important.

You see my friends, you all seem to forget about "global dimming" which doesn't mean the world is getting stupidier. No, in fact it, means, as the world gets warmer, the air fills with more moisture, and therefore more clouds.

Warmer world = more precipitation = more clouds.

AND MORE CLOUD = MORE BOUNCING AWAY SUNLIGHT RAYS = DIMMER WORLD AND LESS GREENHOUSE HEAT.

So you see, or as any fucking nitwits might not see, the hotter it gets, the more clouds will appear to reflect sunlight away and dim the heat, making it in fact cooler, as it gets warmer, and thrusting us onto the brink of another ice age.

That's how global warming actually leads to ice age. Dumb people don't know this.

But more importantly, The truth is, Anyone with a brain, wouldn't give a damn fuck about global warming, even if it is real, which is what every person who's claiming to not believe global warming exists, really thinks.

We know global warming exists. We just don't fucking care. And you cannot make us care about something so inconsequential. But you hate that answer, so instead, we're left just saying, we don't believe you. When we really just don't care. At all.
    The level of hubris required to think that not only do you know better than an entire field of experts but that they're all actual idiots on the subject is staggering.

Also you don't know what the fuck you're talking about re: cloud effects on heat, but I think everyone knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    They are playing you for a fool, they know it and laugh about it. Must be nice living in an echo chamber of lies.
    I've seen it happen first hand you baboon. The corporations are laughing at you. The people who defend them and their riches. The only way they keep doing business is by exploiting our natural resources.
    Very easy example for your little brain:

A cow is farting methane in your basement on day 1. Day 5 your basement is filled with methane, no more oxygen, you die.

If you didn't get the above example kindly consult a neurologist because testing you will probably give humanity groundbreaking results on how we should perceive stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

So far I do agree with everything trump said, its like somehow he was thinking what I was thinking all along. You make not like what trump believes or how he says it, but he has been right on almost everything he talks about.
    Just like Trump. You're wrong. He hasn't been right about 5% of the things he's talked about.
    Plus he contradicts himself so many times I'm sure your brain is going back and forth between several personalities as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    This is what southern Florida will look like under our best case scenario -

Its far more than just the southern tip. And what happens if republicans get their way and we don't limit the earth to 2C of warming? What happens if its 3C? 4C? or more?

And this is just one aspect of what we face and its affect on one small bit of the planet. What about everywhere else and all the other effects of AGW?

its already too late for that. the global climate is slow moving..the amount of methane and CO2 already pumped into the atmosphere will ensure temperature rise for a very long time, even if we stopped all pollution today

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    I've seen it happen first hand you baboon. The corporations are laughing at you. The people who defend them and their riches. The only way they keep doing business is by exploiting our natural resources.

A cow is farting methane in your basement on day 1. Day 5 your basement is filled with methane, no more oxygen, you die.

If you didn't get the above example kindly consult a neurologist because testing you will probably give humanity groundbreaking results on how we should perceive stupidity.
    You mean the corporations that are making it possible for billions of people to eat, have electricity to improve their lives and fuel to aid in more individual freedom?. The more mass immigration you bring in the more corporations are going to increasingly gain in power. You anti corporation people don't seem to get it, your open borders and globalism bs is making your voice irrelevant. You are just destroying your childrens future by forcing them into some one world pipe dream.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-05-17 at 07:22 AM.

humankind don`t need enormous evil corporations to do any of this. big corporations normally just result in corruption and exploitation as they endlessly hunt for more profit

You left out post #52 where I tied the previous posts together for the knockout blow.
    You mean all those quotes that could 100% also apply to you?

You mean the corporations that are making it possible for billions of people to eat, have electricity to improve their lives and fuel to aid in more individual freedom?. The more mass immigration you bring in the more corporations are going to increasingly gain in power. You anti corporation people don't seem to get it, your open borders and globalism bs is making your voice irrelevant. You are just destroying your childrens future by forcing them into some one world pipe dream.
    These corporations aren't making it possible because they're 'nice', they make it possible because it makes money, taking care of nature and the environment doesn't for them, so they just destroy it in the process. It's the people who demand these things that make the corporations invest and exploit resources. So awareness should also reach the people, like you and me. If you consume 300 pounds of bacon every day you're going to have to breed, kill, pollute a lot more than if you just eat a chicken salad for example.
    We're just talking about the little things here.

Then you talk about electricity. Corporations who run huge plants that pollute don't want to switch to sustainable energy because the cost is huge and it would shut down other companies who also provide them with raw materials such as crude oil etc...

If that's too hard to understand I don't know how you can even make a grilled cheese sandwich.
    If you need me to explain any hard words above let me know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Has he ever spoken on a subject which he has actual knowledge of? He just seems to wing it and keep talking in the hope that people don't notice he is spouting random crap, though to be fair it appears to work on a lot of them.
    Well Trump voters are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier that´s for sure. When he has to debate Hillarry 1v1 his ignorance should be exposed easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You mean all those quotes that could 100% also apply to you?
    You can look up every single one of those quotes, not sure what you are trying to imply here?. They lied in your face but its for your own good, the ends justify the means (raises fist in the air). Meanwhile these people are flying all over the place in giant private jets, have the largest homes that suck up the most electricity and gas, the largest fleets of gas guzzling cars, armed guards, high walls around their homes.

Allow me to link them all again for the people that don't know what we are talking about.

"The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
    -Club of Rome, premier environmental think-tank,consultants to the United Nations
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "We need to get some broad based support, to capture the public's imagination...So we have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements and make little mention of any doubts...Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest."
    - Prof.Stephen Schneider, Stanford Professor of Climatology,lead author of many IPCC reports
    "We've got to ride this global warming issue.Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of
    economic and environmental policy."
    - Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation
    "No matter if the science of global warming is all phony...climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world."
    - Christine Stewart, former Canadian Minister of the Environment
    “The data doesn't matter. We're not basing our recommendations on the data. We're basing them on the climate models.”
    - Prof.Chris Folland, Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research
    “The models are convenient fictions that provide something very useful.”
    - Dr David Frame, climate modeler,Oxford University
    "I believe it is appropriate to have an 'over-representation' of the facts on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience."
    -Al Gore, Climate Change activist
    "It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true."
    - Paul Watson, co-founder of Greenpeace
    "The only way to get our society to truly change is to frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe."
    - emeritus professor DanielBotkin

Even if you're a character, Hooked, I have to commend your ability to find so many out of context quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Temperature goes up, temperature goes down. I am 100% in favor of battling air and water pollution though, just not global warming. We can start by making countries like Haiti clean up all their garbage they throw in the ocean, yeah that would be a nice place to start if they really cared.
    lol. There's no way you're not a parody account after this statement.

"whelp temperatures go up and temperatures go down."

Sounds legit.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol. There's no way you're not a parody account after this statement.

"whelp temperatures go up and temperatures go down."

Sounds legit.
    Temps go up, temps go down. Can't explain that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I don't believe in nasa propaganda.
    Are you on a daily mission to fill up my sig?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn it, i´m slowely becoming a trump supporter just to see everything crash and burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It's funny because banning CFC aerosols actually worked and the ozone hole is closing now.
    Lol have you seen the stuff the goverment has been spraying in the skies for the past 20 years and you think banning aerosols is helping. Man some people are wack. First its the cows then its the hairspray. Do you even know what CO2 does or how plants work? LOLOLOL some people should honestly pick up a science book once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Even if you're a character, Hooked, I have to commend your ability to find so many out of context quotes.
    He has to have found all that crap from some Climate Change denying website. He probably doesn't even know who half of those people are.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wow..people like you actually exist? Scientists are spouting propaganda but Trumps words you take without facts just because he says so.

I can totally understand why people deny that climate change is at least sped up by humans. If we wanted to change / stop it, we'd have to change our lives. And people like their comfy lives....
    Wow people like you actually exist? Taking claim from gov funded agencies rather then actual scientists and environmentalists in the field. Sad days we live in.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I have figured out who Hooked actually is:

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Trump. You're wrong. He hasn't been right about 5% of the things he's talked about.
    Plus he contradicts himself so many times I'm sure your brain is going back and forth between several personalities as well.

LOLOL. are people really as stupid as this. Do you know humans release CO2 every time they breathe oxygen? did you forget this fact? Have you died yet from not leaving your moms basement? no. I didnt think so. Maybe your brain is very very small

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-17 at 02:32 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Why do people fall for Hooked's shit?
    I guess you could say that it's because they..... Are hooked! ... I'll show myself out...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann