Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another reason why no one likes muslims.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Well if you make the Syrian government to be the bad guy ( which is quite reasonable ) then the people who stand against that are naturally the heroes who will save everything.
    Only in the mind of a three year old, really.

The enemy of your enemy is not automatically your friend.
    Sure they would love for you to assume such and milk it for all its worth, but that doesn't mean that everything is resolved when the one common thing keeping you on the same side disappears.

Just because something isn't new doesn't mean that we can just overlook it. I just want that religion which is based on fiction should not have such a big influence on a country's laws and politics. But yeah its true its nothing new.
    I want this in all the countries around the world, starting with my own country (Israel).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Only in the mind of a three year old, really.

The enemy of your enemy is not automatically your friend.
    Sure they would love for you to assume such and milk it for all its worth, but that doesn't mean that everything is resolved when the one common thing keeping you on the same side disappears.
    This is how the world views it through the media though. Most of the people who watch the news are too lazy to get on the internet and research for themselves a bit which is in my opinion more objective because its from multiple sources while the news likes to cite a snappy source and put a nice title on the story.

It's part of diversity and multiculturalism. You must respect their traditions. You are just a disgusting bigot OP.

It's 2016.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon56 View Post
    It's part of diversity and multiculturalism. You must respect their traditions. You are just a disgusting bigot OP.

It's 2016.
    Is this bait?

This is how the world views it through the media though. Most of the people who watch the news are too lazy to get on the internet and research for themselves a bit which is in my opinion more objective because its from multiple sources while the news likes to cite a snappy source and put a nice title on the story.
    Unfortunately that statement turns out true far more often than should be tolerable.
    The worst is the design of search engines providing the illusion of multiple sources when they are in fact quitely preselecting them according to their assumption what the person searching might want to hear the most. They have quite a lot of data at hand to make accurate assumptions much more often than is good for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this bait?
    I would suppose so, those "traditions" haven't been around for longer than a generation and thus do not even fit the definition of "tradition" in its traditional sense :P

Deleted
    Yeah but god did tell people he didnt like hair even though he created it and it only applies to women. You didn't get the memo ?

Deleted
    Well, it's their country so their problem.

Just don't pull this nonsense in Europe.

Deleted
    I would suppose so, those "traditions" haven't been around for longer than a generation and thus do not even fit the definition of "tradition" in its traditional sense :P
    Maybe you can import traditions these days, who knows!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Yeah but god did tell people he didnt like hair even though he created it and it only applies to women. You didn't get the memo ?
    Don't think so logical about religion it will only make it weirder.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

I don't think the headband is going to cut it.
    absolutely haram

Maybe you can import traditions these days, who knows!
    It is called 'cultural appropriation' and frowned upon for a reason, you know!
    "Tradition" is a special word for "copyright that lasts forever". So if someone else called some idea a tradition of theirs first, then you cannot use it. Ever!
    And do not try to cheat, it is well known that every idea is only ever thought up once and everyone else who claims to have thought of it must be subconscious telephatic copycats. Which is of course reprehensible.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-05-18 at 12:50 PM. Reason: somehow som word got dublicated and misplaced before

Deleted
    It is called 'cultural appropriation' and frowned upon for a reason, you know!
    "Tradition" is a special word for "copyright that lasts forever". So if someone else called some idea a tradition of theirs first, then you cannot use it. Ever!
    And do not try to cheat, it is well known that every idea is only ever thought up once and everyone else must who claims to have thought of it must be subconscious telephatic copycats. Which is of course reprehensible.
    I can not defy such logic.