Poll: Do you think FFXV will sell 10 million copys.

Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    Conjecture isn't evidence either though you want to sprout that as fact, just saying, you have no evidence to hand, you don't join in with SE staff down the pub, you have nothing, the only thing you have is KH3 is using UE, nothing more, nothing less, there can be a number of reasons but neither of us have any evidence for KH3, what I see is numbers right now for FF15.
    What are those number of reasons? You mean like Luminous being shit? Because that's the only reason they have to abandon an in house engine they spent millions on.

All you see is yourself being smoked in a debate and trying to hang on for dear life.

Square spent millions on their next gen engine. Square abandoned it and will no longer use it after XV. Not evidence of it being shit though, LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Not much we can do about aliasing at the moment. MSAA is hella expensive. Most developers would rather spend the bandwidth and processing power on other effects. You can forget about SSAA.
    The Order 1886 is the best looking game on consoles and uses 4x MSAA. Hell Quantum Break is using 4x MSAA as well and is probably the best looking game on Xbox One. MSAA is not "hella expensive", it only is in comparison to the shit fxaa methods you see most developers using these days. Personally, I would rather no AA then FXAA but that's just me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    What are those number of reasons? You mean like Luminous being shit? Because that's the only reason they have to abandon an in house engine they spent millions on.

All you see is yourself being smoked in a debate and trying to hang on for dear life.

Square spent millions on their next gen engine. Square abandoned it and will no longer use it after XV. Not evidence of it being shit though, LOL.
    You are making me laugh, you are trying to debate against my 'strawman' with your conjecture, how is that smoking me out? I am asking, where is your solid evidence, nothing has been provided, you keep avoiding this, again I ask, do you know SE staff?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    You are making me laugh, you are trying to debate against my 'strawman' with your conjecture, how is that smoking me out? I am asking, where is your solid evidence, nothing has been provided, you keep avoiding this, again I ask, do you know SE staff?
    Yea, because developers totally abandon their in house engines they spent millions on all the time. Happens all the time brah, not evidence. Totally not evidence. I hope you never get called to Jury duty, someone may punch you in the mouth when you hold up their dinner plans because you refuse to recognize evidence thrown in your face and call it conjecture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea, because developers totally abandon their in house engines they spent millions on all the time. Happens all the time brah, not evidence. Totally not evidence. I hope you never get called to Jury duty, someone may punch you in the mouth when you hold up their dinner plans because you refuse to recognize evidence thrown in your face and call it conjecture.
    Conjecture is considered evidence now? I am sure court asks for evidence, like real evidence of a claim you are making, you might be right, you might not be, the 'might' is a poor basis to go on, please keep sprouting this conjecture, I am enjoying this.

If they had a meeting to scrap this engine, the meeting will contain notes of the discussion, do you have this transcript? I really hope you say you do lol.

Deleted
    New video showing off the environment

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    New video showing off the environment

Excellent artwork. IQ could be better though. :x Hopefully it will get polished away by launch.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Deleted
    framerate seems to continue taking a lot of hits in this game for sure. Hope they find a way to polish that out in time

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    framerate seems to continue taking a lot of hits in this game for sure. Hope they find a way to polish that out in time
    Maybe I'm expecting too much. I mean not everyone is Naughty Dog ...
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

This video is one of the many they showed during the uncover event, so it's a month and a half old (even more if they took something a little older at the time).

One thing for sure about this game : The OST is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't be a Final Fantasy game without hearing a revamped Crystal theme. Except, the other music just didn't even feel like it belonged. And I may be super picky here, but I just can't get into the modern, urban theme of this game.

Looking great! Now if only the ocean was actually three-dimensional with modeled waves and ripples, I'd be completely sold.

I quite like how 'modern' it looks. I'm sure there will be zones that are more 'classic' and 'fantasy like' in their presentation. I just hope that there's a lot of secret treasure and neat things to discover throughout the game world. I don't want it to feel empty. I want to be able to discover new stuff each time I play through it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Looking great! Now if only the ocean was actually three-dimensional with modeled waves and ripples, I'd be completely sold.
    It's 3D in some parts. E.G. @1:50.

Very subtle though.

this is 1 of 3 games ill be preordering this year since amazon prime gives me 20% off preorders(nba 2k17, FFXV, Gravity Rush 2), with others i might preorder too but ill wait til the last minute on like watch dogs 2
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    If this game doesn't release for PC, it'd be criminal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    If this game doesn't release for PC, it'd be criminal.
    It will, when it's old news. As every FF game has. It will be on PC for sure just don't expect it to be even remotely close to the console launch date.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think it will sell well, but 10 million seems a little high. I think sales will be around 5 million.
    Last edited by Androes; 2016-08-05 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    this is 1 of 3 games ill be preordering this year since amazon prime gives me 20% off preorders(nba 2k17, FFXV, Gravity Rush 2), with others i might preorder too but ill wait til the last minute on like watch dogs 2
    I take occasional advantage, but Best Buy won me over with 20% off all new software regardless of how old it is (20% off games, plus strategy guides and amiibos if you're into those, already discounted on Black Friday? Yes, please and thank you). Plus the rewards points for coupons along with the Shopkick app on purchases.

But if you're on the fence on a game, that Prime deal actually counts on pre-orders and new releases up to 2 weeks after release, so if you want to wait for some more hands on reviews, the option is there with Prime.

Less than 60 days to go! I just hope my Collector's Edition arrives in time since I was one of the people who bought the second batch that they made.