Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Illegal immigrants provide billions in taxes, yet they can claim almost no social services.

These children you claim are burdening schools are by and large US citizens... So your opinion really means fuck all, if they are born here they are citizens.
    Wow looks like I "pushed some buttons" lol. Firstly, you are wrong, illegal immigrants pay less in taxes than the average American does because they are not subject to the income tax. Secondly, illegal immigrants birthrate is higher than the average American, thus illegals are paying less in taxes, having more children, and those children are able to take full advantage of social programs. This results in a loss of tax revenue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    These children you claim are burdening schools are by and large US citizens... So your opinion really means fuck all, if they are born here they are citizens.
    That's such a retarded policy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Trump does want to challenge birthright citizenship. Whether he'll be successful or not, I can't say. However, the policy of birthright citizenship is awful, outdated and hilariously bad.

In a just world, those kids would be deported ASAP.
    Anchor babies i think is the term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Wow looks like I "pushed some buttons" lol. Firstly, you are wrong, illegal immigrants pay less in taxes than the average American does because they are not subject to the income tax. Secondly, illegal immigrants birthrate is higher than the average American, thus illegals are paying less in taxes, having more children, and those children are able to take full advantage of social programs. This results in a loss of tax revenue.
    Did I at any point claim illegal immigrants pay more in taxes than the average American? Or anyone?

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump does want to challenge birthright citizenship. Whether he'll be successful or not, I can't say. However, the policy of birthright citizenship is awful, outdated and hilariously bad.

In a just world, those kids would be deported ASAP.
    Going to require a constitutional amendment. Ain't going to happen.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Going to require a constitutional amendment. Ain't going to happen.
    Yeah, I'm going to avoid trusting the guy pretending that Trump is Mussolini.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hes probably an illegal, or has parents that were illegal and doesn't like what we have to say.

I welcome all of you to the border towns!

Come down here and run your mouths about how there isn't a problem.

If you live anywhere but the SW border, your opinion has no merit.

Deleted
    Concerning the being born in the US and being granted citizenship, wouldn't that just create a whole new problem of illegals having kids that get no education?

He's right tho it would require a constitutional amendment to the 14 th amendment which is unlikely to happen

10+ Year Old Account
    He isn't wrong though, if you're going to debate constitutional amendments and I hate to use slippery slope arguments then what's not to say hot topics like gun control and the second amendment wont come under fire as well? As such debating things that are unlikely is pointless and instead try to debate what can be done with the given circumstances.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Illegal immigrants have a higher birth rate which overfills schools classes and burdens social programs here.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ants-declines/
    To pick this one point out, this isn't an issue, not unless you're arguing from some white-supremacist standpoint.

The simple reality is that those kids who are born in the USA aren't illegal immigrants, they're Americans, and it doesn't matter if their parents illegally entered.

Plus, to make matters worse, complaining about it "overfilling school classes" is a non-argument, at every level. The only way this happens is through poor urban development/planning. Schools are also almost entirely funded by local property taxes, meaning that they are funded by the residents of an area, not the citizens of an area; illegal immigrants renting an apartment contribute just as much to those schools' funding as the multi-generational American family the floor below them, paying the same rent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Concerning the being born in the US and being granted citizenship, wouldn't that just create a whole new problem of illegals having kids that get no education?
    No because they can go back to their country of origin where their children can get education. Deportation agencies will even give then a free ride.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's fine. However that doesn't change the fact that the SCOTUS has ruled twice that the children of illegals that are born in this country are citizens. A simple law won't change that reality as it will be ruled unconstitutional. That means if you really want to prevent this you are going to need an amendment to the Constitution. Good luck with that.

Deleted
    No because they can go back to their country of origin where their children can get education. Deportation agencies will even give then a free ride.
    Can go back... I am not saying it wouldn't have an effect, but it isn't likely going to be a complete solution (and as mentioned, it can create a whole new problem).

Illegals are not citizens of the state and therefore do not deserve protections or freedoms afforded within the constitution. This includes protection from cruel and usual punishment.

IMO if you get caught and you get deported you get branded. As in hot iron branding. This makes them ineligible for legal immigration EVER. Even if you have family members within the county. If you get caught in the county again you start losing fingers.

Eventually you lose enough fingers they cannot work anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hes probably an illegal, or has parents that were illegal and doesn't like what we have to say.
    Lol I absolutely love what you have to say. You are the gift that keeps on giving. See your post as an example of that.

The research numbers do not lie.

Illegal immigration creates job competition and contributes to wage stagnation here.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...on-in-the-u-s/

Illegal immigrants have a higher birth rate which overfills schools classes and burdens social programs here.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ants-declines/

The demand to job creation correspondence ration is not 1:1. In other words for every two new immigrants let in only one new job is created. Leading to a net loss of jobs for the total population here.
    http://cis.org/for-every-new-job-two-new-immigrants

I am so sick and tired of being called a racist just because I just realize that immigration is a problem.
    Yeah its obviously a problem with obvious reasons.

Societies are tailored to their creators needs, when you start to just throw new people in who disagree with the society, then there WILL be problems, the best solution is for those people to create their own society to fulfill their own needs
    AND THIS IS WHY WE HAVE COUNTRIES!
    Its so that different groups can live life the way they want and deal with their own consequences.

The idea that a society can provide for a never ceasing influx on new people is ridiculous beyond belief, societies are built to withstand their own growth, not the growth of others, in order for a country to accomodate, the natives must give up the right to reproduce, and since they care more for the society they created, they will be the ones to do so while the immigrants do the opposite.

Also, jobs are finite, new people can fill needs, but what about those just leaving school and looking for low skilled work to get experience? nope all those jobs have been taken by immigrants who are willing to be paid a tenth of what you are, now that there are less jobs than people to fill them human life is devalued and workers are exploited.

There is no good reason to promote mass immigration, its a problem and needs to be treated as such, ignoring it is moronic. If the actions of your country are causing the immigration, then adjust the actions! thats the real solution

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    The is a big difference between admitting that illegal immigration might be a problem and thinking what Trump proposes is a good idea.
    Illegal immigration is always a problem. What's wrong with Trumps proposals? Before you say 'he wants to deport every last one of them its impossible', thats obvious. Start high. Border wall designs are used by Mexico, Israel, Hungary, Bulgaria and others and it works for them. I am sure Trumps wall will be a big beautiful wall that grows 10 feet higher every time a regressive complains.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    He isn't wrong though, if you're going to debate constitutional amendments and I hate to use slippery slope arguments then what's not to say hot topics like gun control and the second amendment wont come under fire as well? As such debating things that are unlikely is pointless and instead try to debate what can be done with the given circumstances.

I'm not a champion of gun rights, but let's not pretend the second amendment hasn't been under fire for a while now.