Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzard gave us a Classic server test

What do you think, is this idea of changing talents in capital city only (if we don't count those raid wide reagent they talked about), just their way to test us are we ready to get back to the hardcore ways of Classic WoW? And with all these bitching, I think we failed big time. So now they can think: "Ok if we give them Classic WoW, they will just bitch how hard it is, and ask us to fix this, add this, remove that, so fuck them, we won't waste our time on that shit!"

No it really isn't.

Deleted
    yeah because those who want classic servers wanted those because of class trainers...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    What do you think, is this idea of changing talents in capital city only (if we don't count those raid wide reagent they talked about), just their way to test us are we ready to get back to the hardcore ways of Classic WoW? And with all these bitching, I think we failed big time. So now they can think: "Ok if we give them Classic WoW, they will just bitch how hard it is, and ask us to fix this, add this, remove that, so fuck them, we won't waste our time on that shit!"
    No. And No.

Deleted
    I'm fairly sure they said that you can change talents wherever there is a rested zone.

What a stupid idea, lol.

I hope you do realise that only a tiniest fraction of wow players actually want classic servers, while others enjoy all the convenience they got over all these years?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shapookya View Post
    yeah because those who want classic servers wanted those because of class trainers...
    Big no to the OP.

And to this guy: The problem is that those who want classic servers have no clue what it is they really want

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I'm fairly sure they said that you can change talents wherever there is a rested zone.
    Correct, that's what was mentioned by Watcher. It doesn't have to be a capital city, just anywhere you'd gain rested EXP.

"alongside removing the respec cost, that same upcoming build will also restrict the ability to change talents when away from a safe area (defined as an area that provides the Rested state). "

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    And to this guy: The problem is that those who want classic servers have no clue what it is they really want
    Haha, exactly. I find it hilarious that all the dweebs ran with the "you think you do, but you don't" as an ironic slogan so much, but it actually really comes down to exactly that.

If you want classic you will get all the annoying shit that came with it. It's not pick and choose since everybody would pick something different.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by DonChalk View Post
    Correct, that's what was mentioned by Watcher. It doesn't have to be a capital city, just anywhere you'd gain rested EXP.

"alongside removing the respec cost, that same upcoming build will also restrict the ability to change talents when away from a safe area (defined as an area that provides the Rested state). "
    Ok, so http://www.wowhead.com/item=116986/f...-and-gold-tent would work if they don't nerf it somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Haha, exactly. I find it hilarious that all the dweebs ran with the "you think you do, but you don't" as an ironic slogan so much, but it actually really comes down to exactly that.
    It's terribly worded, but it is a pretty common concept in game design (and still sorta common outside of it) - people saying they want something doesn't mean they'll be happy when they get it, it's up to the designer to make the judgement call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Big no to the OP.

no clue what they really want? get off your high horse - people know what they want, there is a reason SO MANY PEOPLE played that private server, and that was just one..... there's even more spread over more servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    If you want classic you will get all the annoying shit that came with it. It's not pick and choose since everybody would pick something different.
    yes, it's not pick and choose. Just like you said. So you can't just pick one annoying thing. You just countered your own argument.

No, no and hummmm no.

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    no clue what they really want? get off your high horse - people know what they want, there is a reason SO MANY PEOPLE played that private server, and that was just one..... there's even more spread over more servers.
    Good percentage of those people wont pay blizzard 15$ to play Vanilla server, and bunch of spoiled people that pay the game will go to Classic and QQ how it's too hard.

SO MANY, oh yes. So many players were playing that classic server that they struggled to even get a couple of bucks to pay for server costs? Yeah, so many indeed.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    There is a reason yeah. It was free. Half the accounts where alts and even more where botters and people looking for an unmodded chat room.
    I'm not on a horse. I am however laughing my ass off at the fools who lost their characters on Nostalrius and the dare to bitch about it afterwards

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    SOOO MANY!! haha so many that blizz gives a fuck was it 150k peak on nost? with like 20k botters goldsellers .. Nost was FULL with them blizz wont lift a finger .. get off your HIGH horse all these Por Legacy kids just spreading cancer hatred everywhere .. and than u wonder why u get so much hatred back.. just take a look at the Legacy megathread no single page without bashing on anyone who actually *likes* WoW

yes, it's not pick and choose. Just like you said. So you can't just pick one annoying thing. You just countered your own argument.
    Nobody said that the only difference between current wow and vanilla wow was to pay gold for switching specs or relearn your talents. I haven't countered anything since I did not make that argument.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!