Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    *Whispers sensually*

Junkraaat...

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I am not good with Genji yet.

My Genji strats: Pop out, use Reflect, kill a guy with it, panic and run away until Reflect is back up.
    There is a combo with genji which looks like a 1 hit kill but it is 3 hits that have backloaded graphics you can skip by activating the next attack, throw stars/melee/shift attack all in unison and it happens so fast that it looks like one hit. medium to soft targets are Squish dead, and since shift was the killing blow it resets for the next kill instantly. Harder targets require a little ninja star peppering. Pepper tanks until Salt is required.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-05-18 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    This thread.
    That is perfect lmao. I didn't really have a problem with Bastion but like I said in the other thread the characters I play the most counter him: Widowmaker, Pharah, Junkrat. Having large targets that you can directly hit with grenades as Junkrat is so much fun.

Oh and if there's a Reinhardt in front I just go Symmetra and shoot through the shield. Reinhardts get scared when they see you shooting through their shield.
    Last edited by Post; 2016-05-18 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

https://youtu.be/WhPygw_uRX8?t=2768

this comp looks very fun to run should do it in pubs

That always seems like just the worst idea to me. It's not like she has any escapes, running up in that close range just so you can annoy a Reinhardt seems like just asking for someone on their team to blow you up. :O
    What do you mean close range? Symmetra doesn't need close range to shoot through his shield.

Oh, her secondary fire goes through it as well? That's good to know, at least.

(Nope, I don't play Symmetra, clearly!)
    she is a pretty hard counter to him for sure, if they dont have a healer then the enemy team is gonna get wrecked

That always seems like just the worst idea to me. It's not like she has any escapes, running up in that close range just so you can annoy a Reinhardt seems like just asking for someone on their team to blow you up. :O
    Thing is to do it when he is taking fire from your team and he will be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't drop the shield.

- - - Updated - - -

I also believe that Lucio fires through his shield as their power is basically the same source.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I also believe that Lucio fires through his shield as their power is basically the same source.
    Nope, Lúcio's Sonic Amplifier doesn't go through Reinhardts shield.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    she is a pretty hard counter to him for sure, if they dont have a healer then the enemy team is gonna get wrecked
    And if they do, her damage doesn't mean much thanks to her low fire rate. By the time she'd actually do enough damage to kill him, he's already healed up. That, and "not having a healer" is different from "not having hero X". The latter can happen pretty often, the former not so much.

Oh, her secondary fire goes through it as well? That's good to know, at least.

(Nope, I don't play Symmetra, clearly!)
    Yup, I actually didn't know her primary fire went through shields but it totally makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And if they do, her damage doesn't mean much thanks to her low fire rate. By the time she'd actually do enough damage to kill him, he's already healed up. That, and "not having a healer" is different from "not having hero X". The latter can happen pretty often, the former not so much.
    huh? i said she only counters him if they dont have a healer but if they dont she is a strong counter as she forces people to leave the shield and look for cover elsewhere

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is to do it when he is taking fire from your team and he will be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't drop the shield.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure he doesnt, his knockback only works if you are behind the enemy shield otherwise it does nothing, and i think his reg fire hits the shield regardless

If you add in turrets to her beam, and she should be fighting near turrets, you can take him down even with healing. She also does more damage the further she is from her target.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you add in turrets to her beam, and she should be fighting near turrets, you can take him down even with healing. She also does more damage the further she is from her target.
    If you fight near turrets, she can take down almost anyone, but you can hardly consider it "countering" them. They have too short range and too long setup time to work more than once. Bypassing Reinhardt shields is fairly unique and a decent way of pressuring him, but not something that prevents him from doing his job. And it's not like she can do too much damage, since otherwise she could one shot squishies.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2016-05-19 at 03:07 PM.

If you fight near turrets, she can take down almost anyone, but you can hardly consider it "countering" them. They have too short range and too long setup time to work more than once. Bypassing Reinhardt shields is fairly unique and a decent way of pressuring him, but not something that prevents him from doing his job. And it's not like she can do too much damage, since otherwise she could one shot squishies.
    Well I don't know what to tell you because I have been very successful at doing so. I joined a match late where two highly efficient Rhardts were crushing their way through the moonbase seemingly nonstop, I switched to her and brought them to a full stop. Mind you my team helped but until I switched to her those two Rhardts were unstoppable, mostly a testament to how skilled they were together. Drop the shield to 'come at me bro' and my team wipes them out, keep the shield up and I wipe them out. Keep strafing around them while fighting under my beams and they can't effectively use their Q. I like sticking turrets in places the enemy can't see and don't expect, like to the sides of the payload.

Once I set up defences I charge up shots and fire them at pinch points until I get another turret off charge or someone gets close enough to switch to beams, sometimes people walk into the orbs or try to avoid walking through that area entrely.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-05-19 at 09:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    and then there's Mei, lol...

Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

The most annoying part of Bastion is him stealing your POTG.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    and then there's Mei, lol...
    snip
    Glad I'm not the only one who considers Mei the true evil of this game. Bastion, I couldn't care less about honestly. He's easily countered. Mei is... disgustingly annoying.

Then again, that clip is Seagull playing, so it's a little bit beyond the average bell curve of what most players will be able to pull off with her.

Mei is a ton of fun, you shush.
    I'm sure she is. You're still an awful person for playing her though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who considers Mei the true evil of this game.
    Don't you dare talk about bae like that.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.