Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Plenty of people have pointed out why you are wrong and you chose to ignore it and live in your own little bubble. If anything you said had an ounce of truth, Zimmerman would be rotting in jail right now, hell I am surprised he isn't just because of the mob justice Obama and Eric Holder was pushing out. Thank goodness the law protects the innocent from people like you.

Read and educate yourself - http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdict/
    lol, yeah, innocent people never get convicted and guilty people never get away with it. This dovetails nicely with other fairytales like hard work = success, muslims = terrorists, etc.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol, yeah, innocent people never get convicted and guilty people never get away with it. This dovetails nicely with other fairytales like hard work = success, muslims = terrorists, etc.
    Nice strawman argument. This was a high profile case that was fully investigated, even the Jury was set up for a guilty verdict

Nice strawman argument. This was a high profile case that was fully investigated, even the Jury was set up for a guilty verdict
    Um...ok? As has been explained to you, the charges and the law are not conducive to a guilty verdict, UNLESS there were witnesses to the actual start of the fight. Eye witness testimony to the START of the fight is the only thing that could convict GZ based on the charges that were brought up due to the way the law is written.

That wasn't a strawman, btw. You conservatives over use that term.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He shot a black kid, to some people that's a good thing.
    Why do you think he made so much money selling that gun?
    Because there are odd ball collectors out there that collect any number of items used in all manner of circumstances.

The fact you think it was sold for a lot because it killed a black person is retarded just so we are clear.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-05-19 at 02:59 PM.

Um...ok? As has been explained to you, the charges and the law are not conducive to a guilty verdict, UNLESS there were witnesses to the actual start of the fight. Eye witness testimony to the START of the fight is the only thing that could convict GZ based on the charges that were brought up due to the way the law is written.

That wasn't a strawman, btw. You conservatives over use that term.
    Are you saying a short man chased down and caught up to a tall kid who had a huge head start? Or does the narrative he waited in the bushes to jump GZ make more sense?

Conservative lol , now you throwing out names, I guess all conservatives think GZ is guilty and all Liberals think he's innocent, what a fantasy world you live in. It was a strawman and it's sad you can't see it

TM was not a drug dealer or thug. That's literally been invented by the right to justify their unmitigated glee at the killing of a black person.

However, what is true is that GZ is a fucking menace to society. He is a thug and his numerous run ins with the law over violence prove that. guess that makes his parent extra terrible.
    Your race card has been revoked and your feelings and opinions do not alter the facts.

Are you saying a short man chased down and caught up to a tall kid who had a huge head start? Or does the narrative he waited in the bushes to jump GZ make more sense?

Conservative lol , now you throwing out names, I guess all conservatives think GZ is guilty and all Liberals think he's innocent, what a fantasy world you live in. It was a strawman and it's sad you can't see it
    Are you saying the actual fucking audio of GZ saying, "He's running" was a lie? Are you saying the audio of GZ actually hopping out the truck and chasing him is a lie too?

Which one is aggressive in that one and which one isn't?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Your race card has been revoked and your feelings and opinions do not alter the facts.
    Says the guy that literally invented a litany of lies around the case then promotes them as fact.

Are you saying the actual fucking audio of GZ saying, "He's running" was a lie? Are you saying the audio of GZ actually hopping out the truck and chasing him is a lie too?

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy that literally invented a litany of lies around the case then promotes them as fact.
    Nothing i sated was a lie. Like i said your feelings and opinions on this are moot as a Jury found him not guilty of second degree murder based on the evidence.

10+ Year Old Account

I think waiting in a bush is cartoonishly unrealistic and there would be evidence of him in said bush, of which there is none. Who jumped who is up for debate but just because GZ said he hid in a bush and pounced on him doesn't mean that's what happened.

GZ could have easily started the confrontation, then when he was losing and getting his head pounded into concrete he shot him. Is that justified? Courts think so.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not saying its a lie, I am saying you think GZ could outrun TM? Because if you believe that I think GZ should join the Olympics. Did you also forget the part where he lost TM?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I think waiting in a bush is cartoonishly unrealistic and there would be evidence of him in said bush, of which there is none. Who jumped who is up for debate but just because GZ said he hid in a bush and pounced on him doesn't mean that's what happened.

GZ could have easily started the confrontation, then when he was losing and getting his head pounded into concrete he shot him. Is that justified? Courts think so.
    It does not matter who started the fight, as soon as TM started to slam GZ head into the concrete it then became a self defense issue. TM had just as much opportunity to call the police and go home. GZ passed voice stress analysis test , the evidence was not there to convict on 2nd degree murder, Manslaughter? sure that could have been proven.

GZ was in the car, fact, TM ran, Fact, GZ got out and looked for TM, Fact, GZ lost TM fact, GZ slowed down to a walk, fact

Speculation
    You think a short guy found and caught up to tall athletic TM in the dark
    I believe GZ that TM hid in the bushes and pounced on him

There is were are differences lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    It does not matter who started the fight, as soon as TM started to slam GZ head into the concrete it then became a self defense issue. TM had just as much opportunity to call the police and go home. GZ passed voice stress analysis test , the evidence was not there to convict on 2nd degree murder, Manslaughter? sure that could have been proven.
    That's what I'm saying, it doesn't matter who started the fight since the courts said it wasn't 2nd degree murder since he was just defending himself once his "life was in danger" after his head started to hit said concrete.

- - - Updated - - -

GZ was in the car, fact, TM ran, Fact, GZ got out and looked for TM, Fact, GZ lost TM fact, GZ slowed down to a walk, fact

Speculation
    You think a short guy found and caught up to tall athletic TM in the dark
    I believe GZ that TM hid in the bushes and pounced on him

There is were are differences lies.
    Surely then Zimmerman could have pointed out this bush and investigators would have seen evidence that TM was in this bush lying in wait. I've seen no evidence that mentions the bush other than Zimmerman's own account of what happened (which, shocker, he will make shit up to paint himself as innocent)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not arguing against the courts decision, they made it and I have to live with it. But I'm not going to just blindly follow Zimmerman's account of events. I think it went down in a far less cartoonish way and was an altercation that ended up with one person beating someone with intent to kill and the other defending themselves.

The fact that his parents began to pimp their dead sons image and profit from his death, tells me they were not the best parents in the world. Is that a crime? No not in and of its self. But The child had issues.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tin-ever-knew/

10+ Year Old Account
    The parents aren't shining examples, no. Trying to profit off of this is tasteless no matter which side is doing it.

The parents aren't shining examples, no. Trying to profit off of this is tasteless no matter which side is doing it.
    Yet only one side garners outrage.

I agree wholeheartedly

dont you know facts are racist these days /s
    mr pickles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yet only one side garners outrage.
    Unfortunately the dirty business of media bias and since Zimmerman is pretty much known as the "villian" in this case they're going to make sure his dirty laundry gets aired the most. Both sides are full of fucking assholes and I wish the entire thing would just go away.

Unfortunately the dirty business of media bias and since Zimmerman is pretty much known as the "villian" in this case they're going to make sure his dirty laundry gets aired the most. Both sides are full of fucking assholes and I wish the entire thing would just go away.
    No argument there.