Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I couldn't watch the first video because it was taken down, but the second video is super creepy.
    She has the kids waiting outside ready for her to call them in, they all say what sounds like scripted lines, and when the little girl says she threw up the mom calls her a liar and quickly changes the subject. Also, those names are something else.
    Its okay though, no form of child abuse going on here.

(/s)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Yeah, that's a felony as well as child abuse, not a prank.
    Not going by what half of MMO-C is saying, and we all know that public internet forums are experts on everything.

Between this and the dad who beat his 17 year old son until he was bloody for skipping school people need to uh, stop fucking with their kids.
    Especially with those 23 deadly toddlers I heard about roaming around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I have to admit that I laughed.
    You're just a terrible human being.

I hope this guy has already been apprehended by the police. Absolutely horrible... doubly so to children that are actually quite well behaved.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Deleted
    Video has already been removed and yeah totally unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Oh for fuck sakes, you make it sound like he is beating his kids within inches of their lives. Get a grip on reality, go hunt down someone who is really hurting their children.
    http://www.healthcentral.com/encyclo...6161/symptoms/ Yeah, because drugging your kids with what can be deadly in children if not dosed properly is totally not hurting a child. I think YOU need to get a grip pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Yeah, that's a felony as well as child abuse, not a prank.
    Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania...

It's hard to get mad about an asshole father giving his kids stomach pain for a youtube stunt, while we at the same time legally sanction letting children die for their parents religious beliefs. Fix this first, then we can talk about how their belly aches were "child abuse."

Edit: Wow, I chose an outdated link. Was the first thing that appeared in a hasty google search. Regardless, similar death by religious exemption remains legally sanctioned in many states, was my point...

Edit 2: Look at all the progress Pennsylvania has made! I unfairly maligned them!
    Last edited by Detritivores; 2016-05-19 at 04:21 PM.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My friends once put a ton of laxative in my soda... it was funny at first but then it started to hurt like a mofo once I was "empty" but my body was still trying to push shit out. Spent the start of the next day at my offices bathroom moaning in pain with an empty stomach and had to skip some work-time in order to go buy something to eat so that I had something to shit out.

Not cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania...

It's hard to get mad about an asshole father giving his kids stomach pain for a youtube stunt, while we at the same time legally sanction letting children die for their parents religious beliefs. Fix this first, then we can talk about how their belly aches were "child abuse."
    I have no power in the US, why can't I disagree with both?

Calling them stomach aches is also simplifying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    http://www.healthcentral.com/encyclo...6161/symptoms/ Yeah, because drugging your kids with what can be deadly in children if not dosed properly is totally not hurting a child. I think YOU need to get a grip pal.
    He didn't even give the recommended doses to the kids, so there was no risk of death. Stop dramatizing it worse than it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    you don't need to be a melodramatic wuss about it.
    Melodramatic wuss? Didn't you just call meat-eaters murderers?

Talk about being a melodramatic wuss.

Get a grip, man.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I have no power in the US, why can't I disagree with both?

Calling them stomach aches is also simplifying it.
    You absolutely can disagree with both. I also disagree with both. But calling the situation in the OP stomach aches is not a simplification. That's exactly what they experienced. And it was wrong and he's a terrible parent, blahblahblah. But I can virtually guarantee that these kids would not be better served in the foster system. So all the outrage is not terribly helpful. Meanwhile, a majority of states maintain that it is legal to let your children die of treatable medical conditions for religious reasons. Which seems like something more critical to fix. You all seem genuinely concerned for the children. I'm just trying to redirect all this energy to an actual issue instead of a youtube issue.

Too much laxative is gonna make shitting really painful.. probably more so to children. What kind of sick fuck does that? Thats definitely child abuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    You absolutely can disagree with both. I also disagree with both. But calling the situation in the OP stomach aches is not a simplification. That's exactly what they experienced. And it was wrong and he's a terrible parent, blahblahblah. But I can virtually guarantee that these kids would not be better served in the foster system. So all the outrage is not terribly helpful. Meanwhile, a majority of states maintain that it is legal to let your children die of treatable medical conditions for religious reasons. Which seems like something more critical to fix. You all seem genuinely concerned for the children. I'm just trying to redirect all this energy to an actual issue instead of a youtube issue.
    Laxities affect your intestines, not your stomach.

And I'm not American, so still no power of your country.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't get why not both? Are humans limited by a certain amount of empathy at any given time? I thought multitasking was still a thing. You're basically doing the whole, "WELL CHILDREN IN AFRICA!", thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Laxities affect your intestines, not your stomach.

And I'm not American, so still no power of your country.
    Well "intestine-ache" isn't really in our vocabulary. We say stomach ache for anything in the general area.

I don't see it as child abuse. I see it as a ignorant father making a mistake. We don't have enough jails to hold the amount of parents who've done this level of mistake. Just about every parent has done something on this level.

Child abuse isn't a one time event, it is a never ending series of events. People said this guy has a history of abusing his kids on youtube, I looked at his history and found nothing. After looking at 3 pages of videos I saw absolutely nothing to indicate this was a regular occurrence. If it was, why are we just now finding out about it? This would have blown up a lot sooner if this was a normal thing for him.

I'm against people wanting to ruin a family because of their own personal definitions of justice. So again let me say this, who do you think is going to be hurt most with your crusade against this man?
    You can die from excessive diarrhea

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I still don't get why not both? Are humans limited by a certain amount of empathy at any given time? I thought multitasking was still a thing. You're basically doing the whole, "WELL CHILDREN IN AFRICA!", thing.
    Both is fine. I'm just saying there's nothing to be done about the example in the OP and there are other, far more egregious things to worry about. The guy in the OP should be yelled at, chastised in some way, educated on the extent of how dumb and unacceptable that was. But that's about it. Everyone wanting to crucify him and take his kids away hasn't stopped to reflect on the realities of the foster system in most states.

When you're sliding into first and your step dad laces the dessert, diarrhea....diarrhea...

When you're sliding into third and your step dad youtubes what occurred, diarrhea....diarrhea...

You're a twisted individual for wanting to ruin some childrens lives. If they were removed from that home, that is exactly what will happen. They will be split up and tossed in potentially dangerous homes.
    They're already in an actively dangerous home. A potentially dangerous home would still be an improvement.