10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I guess IMDb won't be trustworthy for this movie, one way or the other.

We'll have to rely on Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes or youtube reviewers we like.
    Indeed. I mean, which reliability can it have when is all about trolls rating 1 and fans rating 10 to counter them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I guess IMDb won't be trustworthy for this movie, one way or the other.

We'll have to rely on Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes or youtube reviewers we like.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Indeed. I mean, which reliability can it have when is all about trolls rating 1 and fans rating 10 to counter them?
    You guys do realize that this happens to literally every big movie, right?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/...=tt_cl_sm#cast

lol Toby Kebbel plays Antonidas too??? Lmao.

Deleted
    Yeah you could say the people giving it a 10 are no better than the ones giving it a 1 but a single 1 has way more impact than a single 10 because on IMDB 5, which is the halfway, is generally considered bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/...=tt_cl_sm#cast

lol Toby Kebbel plays Antonidas too??? Lmao.
    And "Tommy Rieder...Young Medivh" where is young medivh appearing .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    And "Tommy Rieder...Young Medivh" where is young medivh appearing .
    In the beginning, showing his initiation as Guardian

Chris Metzen ... (story and characters)

I'd never thought I'd see this on a movie credits

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao they updated Cast page.

Peons!!!

YOUNG Medivh!!! Novelization scene with Antonidas confirmed?
    Also delegates from Kul Tiras and Lordaeron.

- - - Updated - - -

Prizon Mage #2

Look at the actor. Its the guy who got his soul sucked by GulDan in the featurette. Or mana lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charles Leavitt isn't even part of the project anymore and hasn't for years. Kinda dumb that it's still listed.

https://issuu.com/filmamkon/docs/total_film_-_july_2016 you can read it here 79+
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-05-19 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Lordaerian Delegate

Elf Delegate

Kul Tiran Delegate
    That hypes me more than it should.

Haha in this IGN interview they asked Toby to act/perform like Durotan, that is so funny! And Paula is so hyped

http://nl.ign.com/movies/89106/video...inleven-in-hun

Probably a bit complicated to do now since filming ended 2 years ago XD
    Last edited by Tornwar; 2016-05-19 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Haha in this IGN interview they asked Toby to act/perform like Durotan, that is so funny! And Paula is so hyped

http://nl.ign.com/movies/89106/video...inleven-in-hun

Probably a bit complicated to do now since filming ended 2 years ago XD
    "You end up going home and wiping yourself like Durotan"

It must be weird doing motion capture. Like they said, in the beginning they laughed. If I had to act towards someone in a pajamas, I probably couldn't stop laughing...

Bust be hard to get into the role, you know? Like Toby, he has to imagine himself as a big orc... must not be easy

It must be weird doing motion capture. Like they said, in the beginning they laughed. If I had to act towards someone in a pajamas, I probably couldn't stop laughing...

Bust be hard to get into the role, you know? Like Toby, he has to imagine himself as a big orc... must not be easy
    That's why a lot of people dislike CGI and think costumes are better.
    They think they give a sense of believability and allow the actors to perform.
    It was the main beef people had with the Prequels.

But in this case there wasnt really any other way to decently portray the orcs.

Acting in general is not easy, mo-cap adds some challenges, like not having a costume to boost your self-confidence and help you get into character, but it also has some advantages, like not having to physically look the part.

Not every good actor is good looking, and motion capture might just provide some people what they needed to prove their talent.

Deleted

That's what orc camp was for

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they could have made the pajamas inflated to mimick the size of the orcs and make it easier to pretend :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm still kinda iffy with Paula Patton as Garona. I don't think they dirtied her up enough for the role. She just looks too pretty and clean. It was my understanding that she was a slave amongst the Orcs, so imagine she wasn't well taken care of (physically), yet she looks pretty well manicured... to include some nice white teeth.

That neck wounds though .

She just doesn't look that roughed up.
    Maybe she showered with Lothar.

Deleted
    I'm still kinda iffy with Paula Patton as Garona. I don't think they dirtied her up enough for the role. She just looks too pretty and clean. It was my understanding that she was a slave amongst the Orcs, so imagine she wasn't well taken care of (physically), yet she looks pretty well manicured... to include some nice white teeth.
    If I remember well she has some scars on her skin, and she has the scars all around her neck, but I agree about the teeth

Deleted
    I'm holding off final judgment till I see the movie, but I expect a slave to look pretty damn roughed up. Maybe Orcs treat their slaves nicely, lol.... idk.
    Well her purpose originally was to look pretty and infiltrate into human society. Can't be an effective assassin if you look like shit