Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Welcome to the middle east?
    Not all Middle Eastern countries are that crazy. Saudi Arabia and Yemen are, probably, the two worst ones in this regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Is there a single thread in which you don't cry about feminism?

Why would WESTERN women complain about EASTERN problems?
    Is there a single thread where you don't cry about complaints about feminism?

Not all Middle Eastern countries are that crazy. Saudi Arabia and Yemen are, probably, the two worst ones in this regard.
    They are not far off..

I am surprised people are still surprised by this.

This is equally shocking to me that Koreans eat dogs and French eat frogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    What can you do from west about issues there?
    whine at the UN?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    They are not far off..

I am surprised people are still surprised by this.
    Compared to Saudi Arabia or Yemen, say, Qatar and UAE are liberal heavens. Still worse than the West, of course.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd throw Iran in there too, they've been arresting a bunch of models recently for posting "un-Isamic" photo's

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ic-photos.html

Where's Emma Watson when you need her? Oh, wait...
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-05-19 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    I think this thread will go bad.

Human rights is not accepted by everyone. Too big differences between cultures on the earth.
    Anyone who doesnt accept human rights need not exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    So.... basically she's being punished for being a literal sex-slave? That's horrible
    No, that's Islam, bitches!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-19 at 07:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    I'd throw Iran in there too, they've been arresting a bunch of models recently for posting "un-Isamic" photo's

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ic-photos.html
    Iran is pretty close, yes.

How mentally retarded are these people? They have to be Atleast 1000 yrs behind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Pretty much, Islamic countries are basically going through the Dark Ages, except there is no Renaissance on the horizon.

10+ Year Old Account
    And to think, some people in the US wish we could be just like them and pine for the "good 'ol days" when minorities were property, women couldn't vote and religion was law.

Thankfully they are dying much, much faster than they can be replaced. Let's all hope they do as little damage as possible in the meantime.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Is there a single thread in which you don't cry about feminism?
    Is there any thread where you don't zealously and blindly rush to its defense?

I mean this is a serious issue - a woman being lashed for being raped - a horrible thing about which feminism should be very, very vocal

And yet, nothing -- proving yet again that feminism is pure hypocrisy and really just about hating men in the west and complaining about trivialities

The awesome, fun-loving country Obama is protecting from the families of 9/11 victims.

This white, cis, patriarchal, eurocentric worldview contains so much intolerance and hate. All cultures are equal (except for white ones), who are we to judge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    The awesome, fun-loving country Obama is protecting from the families of 9/11 victims.
    He has to. SA is only foothold America has in the Arab world, so expect a lot of shit to be ignored by the USA in the name of external politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    And yet, nothing
    Atta boy, fight the good fight! For justice!
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    sounds fair

the man in my closet said so