very annoying time waiting for a quick match. Because people on the other team instantly disconnected from their game just as it started the launch. i suspect after seeing our team. happened 3 times in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had a game where we had been doing pretty well, but because our Diablo kept tackling the enemy out of my roots when playing Arthas the entire freaking game we lost. The last team fight he made it so I missed my Howling Blast, which ended up killing me, and then he went on to die again when doing nothing of worth when the enemy went for our core. Seriously, it was so freaking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

It's like the game is trying to give me a worse game than the last. Just had a Li-Ming who AFKed the entire game and used her spells to keep her from getting thrown out of the game. She was literally trolling the entire team and being such a piece of crap. It is the worst kind of player you can ever meet in any game and I hope this person will get he deserves.

Deleted
    Today I have learned, that I will never let anyone else play support.
    I don't care if they have the master skin of said character, it is still too likely that they suck. And it is damn painful to watch. I will 1st pick BW/Lili if I have to.

On the other hand, I had a match vs a enemy Zagara + E.T.C.
    We should have lost, but every single time the ETC landed a Mosh, we were "saved" by the enemy Maw. It was so damn precise, that I can barely belive that it wasn't on purpose, just to troll them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    This. She's a cancer on the game.
    Yeah...Tracer...fuck that shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    I want to skullfuck Tracer so hard I knock a few teeth out.
    Zup 3 blinks, a backtrack, AND RUNNING AND GUNNING.
    She's like a ranged Illidan on steroids, so please keep with the trend and reduce her to fucking trash for 8 months.
    KKthx
    /endrant

*Edit* Upon further pondering, I think I'd prefer to skullfuck the twat who designed Tracer.
    Problem with tracer is the problem with 'blink' as a whole in general it is not intended that you can evaded abilities by blinking at the last second but you can for some reason.

Well if it isn't intended they sure made a point of using it for that exact intention in his teaser trailer.

TBH you should be able to avoid skill shots with it. However targetted skills I'm not so sure.
    Like I don't think you should be able to blink/bolt Pyro in the same way that without talents, heroes like Ming can't TP far enough to get past Tassadars wall.
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-05-20 at 01:51 PM.

Deleted
    Random Q: can you [Blind] bosses, like the [Punisher]?
    As far as I can see, you can't. But just to be sure...?

Quote Originally Posted by Shahei View Post
    Random Q: can you [Blind] bosses, like the [Punisher]?
    As far as I can see, you can't. But just to be sure...?
    You cannot blind boss creatures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Problem with tracer is the problem with 'blink' as a whole in general it is not intended that you can evaded abilities by blinking at the last second but you can for some reason.
    Indeed. Blink is one of those abilities that in the right hands, you can avoid lethal damage, which in turn can turn the game around. It was really powerful as a single, long cooldown, which is why it was a good thing it got nerfed. As a short cooldown (i.e. Tracer and Li-Ming) it is pretty broken. It is one of those design decisions that made no sense to me when they were added to the game. Nerfing Blink just to give two Heroes a short CD version of it was a bad idea without actually changing the mechanic of being able to dodge targeted abilities like Go For the Throat and the like.

Last pick... I don't even have a warrior at level 5.... GTFO of HL

And to top it off.... We actually won without one
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-05-20 at 08:40 PM.

Deleted
    Enemy had 1st pick - took Rehgar, nothing strange here.

We had 2nd and 3rd - got Nova and Chromie.

I will let everyone imagine how well that went...

Also people refusing to ban KT. : \

Weekends are painfully sometimes.
    Not because I loose a lot here, my winrate today was actually quite good. But the loses where so stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, we had something similar yesterday, our first 2 picks were insta Tracer + Chromie lock ins >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Shahei View Post
    Weekends are painfully sometimes.
    sometimes?

edit: although after 6 absolute stomp losses in a row, I do agree that this weekend does seem particularly shitty compared to normal xD
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2016-05-21 at 04:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Last pick... I don't even have a warrior at level 5.... GTFO of HL

And to top it off.... We actually won without one
    "not going warrior my last assassins were all the reason i lost!" goes for tychus on last pick. Right.

And you aren't allowed to get toxic then, including people just banning cho for "lolz" as first ban.

Deleted
    This was just too much. I'm out for this weekend. Just...

3rd match today where someone just had to pick Chromie, because yolo!
    Thankfully it wasn't 1st pick, but it was still stupid as the enemy already had a Zeratul.
    I was a tiny bit irritated at that point, and decided to go with a 2nd support, as Li Li. (Technically it was a nice pick, as they had Zera+Thrall as assassins. But it was mostly me being annoyed.) Obvious flaming ensued.

We had a decent burst with Chromie + Li Ming, Leoric solo tanking, and Li Li + Rehgar as support.
    So what could go wrong?!... Everything.

Turns out the Li Ming had a MMR of 1.3k. (Queued with the Rehgar.)
    We had a good start, the Chromie was actually quite decent. But ~level 10 we started falling behind, and in the end we lost. We where every time really close, we just fell short by a tiny bit.

In the end me+Leoric tied as 2nd for hero damage (at 52k, Chromie was at 65k), and way ahead of Li Ming. And I still out healed Rehgar (60k vs 49k), who did half my damage.

And now I'm terribly irritated.
    This is a rather unlucky weekend for me, and even the sight of Chromie makes me want to scream right now.

I need a tiny break. And chocolate. Loads of the second.

I lost 5 days of progress last night. You're not the only one having a bad time during the weekend.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I had a match last night in HL as Malfurion where we played on Infernal Shrines...and our Hammer charges into the fray without the tank. I'm away from the shrine healing up Kael'thas, and as I do so she just gets jumped on by the enemy. At this point she types in that it's MY FAULT for not going in there with her (I believe we were two people down, including the tank), and I'm trying to tell her 'hey, you shouldn't be trying to be Rambo and go in there without us'. I get muted and possibly reported by her...for using logic. She throws the game by laning off on her own and feeding.

Had another match earlier today in QM where I'm told I need to charge in there as GREYMANE and take out the enemy's Hammer. Oh, I charged in there...but no one backed me up. I got deleted every time I tried to get the jump on Hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate when I lose a game which I giftwrapped for my team, but because no one went for the objective, we lost. I denied the enemy the boss on Cursed Holows and we had 2/3 tributes and another tribute spawned. I was the only one on my team who went for it while the rest of my team were all alive and pushing bot with boss despite us needing the tribute. So freaking idiotic.

Love it when people are nice
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Sigh. Just got out of a match, I had more dps as a E Jugs Lili than our Sonya had....he kept saying that he was a 'tank'.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose