Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    how easy or hard it is to acquire doesn't matter, its unique things that are going away, and we need LOTS MORE of it for all skill levels.
    It does matter though getting gladiator isn't as easy as killing nerfed garrosh on his 3rd hardest difficulty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    That's literally 2 mounts in the history of wow, there are 5 pvp mounts being added in legion

2<5
    and both were super easy to get, these will takes week of hard practice and farming for a CHANCE at them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    how easy or hard it is to acquire doesn't matter, its unique things that are going away, and we need LOTS MORE of it for all skill levels.
    yes but the issue is making a complety unique model that we may never see reused for only the top 0.5% of people, and most of those people may not even use them, that is what the concern is

- - - Updated - - -

It does matter though getting gladiator isn't as easy as killing nerfed garrosh on his 3rd hardest difficulty.
    oh yeah garrosh was on normal! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    If you want a PvP mount you need to earn it in PvP...simple as that.

I think its even better that gladiator mounts doesnt have a "lesser mount". Makes them more unique and when you actually see someone with those mounts you know instantly.

Just become good if you so badly want the inferno mounts jesus why can't PvPers have some special mounts for once. Like all of wow suddenly turn left as fuck.

for the sake of the conversation and my point it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    would have to be when the next patch comes out, like how the pvp seasonal mounts work

if it was end of expansion would be way too easy
    That's fine too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    I think its even better that gladiator mounts doesnt have a "lesser mount". Makes them more unique and when you actually see someone with those mounts you know instantly.

Just become good if you so badly want the inferno mounts jesus why can't PvPers have some special mounts for once. Like all of wow suddenly turn left as fuck.
    what special mounts do pve'ers have that pvpers cant get easily?

So i was looking over the amount of people complaining about the new spider mount and how it costs 2 million

then i noticed the infernal mounts.. .all 100% unique models, no where else in the game... (atleast so far) and they are from gladiator ONLY
    and this is a first, most of the gladiator mounts ussauly have lesser versions of themselves ingame... but this time its not these are no where else

but here is a kicker...

so people are complaining about a 2 mil gold spider... well dont buy it now, can buy it 2 expacs from now

but these new infernal mounts (and all special armor sets from pvp no longer obtainable...)

why? i know people will say "but then pvp gets something unique" well please blizzard... stop making items that are only for a massive minority (0.5% of people in pvp...) with brand new unique models... im fine with titles... but this is 5 infernal mounts, no where else in the game! nothing even close! and only those top 0.5% can have them...

i was fine with the upgraded mounts, like the nether drake, the frostwyrm, the twilight drake.... the cloud... serpent... and... gron...ling...

yeah this is the first gladiator mount that is not a upgraded version of another mount, this is a 100% unique mount set that will only be obtainable by super high end pvpers...

as a destro/demo warlock i cried in joy when i saw these (vindictive i want so bad) but im not much of a pvper... now heres the thing

yes pvpers should get pvp things, and pve'ers special pve things...

but when a raid goes out, pvp/pve'rs can still go back and farm that content for mog/mounts...

but with pvp once a season ends, goodbye to that awesome mog you wanted, goodbye to those mounts you wanted, as they are gone, no way to get them...

and now this would be fine if it had a lower requirement like AotC like PVE does (defeat heroic final boss) most groups will give you that for free

but the unique pvp stuff is top 0.5%... and idk, i am fine with there being "special only at the time stuff"

but that stuff needs to have a alternative... something less flashy but means that those that want it can still atleast have a general of that....

idk it may just be me, feel free to debate/discuss/share your opinion as i have mine, but i just hate this idea of 100% limited time super hard to get items... as it means players who either 1. dident play then, or 2 may not have been able to, can never get that...

if not guess i will be putting out 500$ to get a gladiator carry so i can get the mount...

(again im not hating on pvpers, i just dont like the idea of having 100% unique limited time items that are super hard to get, and if they did it would be nice if they could atleast add one to PVE since PVE doesent have one)
    Remember that when the frost wyrm mounts came out they were for gladiators only. Then they became available through the meta ICC.

PvPers have had unique reskins of mounts since TBC

Why can't PvEers have special mounts then? There has never been a PvE mount that isn't painfully easy to obtain or farmable in a later xpac.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2016-05-20 at 07:37 PM.

so the korkon wolf and moose are being brought up.
    are the a crap ton of recolors(and less flashy versions) of the Korkon wolf in WoD?

Arent we getting a some non-flashy moose mounts in legion?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    so the korkon wolf and moose are being brought up.
    are the a crap ton of recolors(and less flashy versions) of the Korkon wolf in WoD?

Arent we getting a some non-flashy moose mounts in legion?
    mhm, and both those mounts were super easy to get anyways

Deleted
    Wrath, if you were a pvper you got the Armored Frost Wyrm

Non-pvpers could get the normal Frost Wyrms
    It's the opposite, PvP'er gets the normal wyrm while PvE get the one with armor. And by the way, the exact situation happened in Wotlk. Frost wyrm was unique to PvP until ICC, and the exact post appear back in the day. Result? The unique model mount we got became less unique because of the massive outcry.
    I do think you will have your PvE Infernal in a future patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim View Post
    It's the opposite, PvP'er gets the normal wyrm while PvE get the one with armor. And by the way, the exact situation happened in Wotlk. Frost wyrm was unique to PvP until ICC, and the exact post appear back in the day. Result? The unique model mount we got became less unique because of the massive outcry.
    I do think you will have your PvE Infernal in a future patch.
    i hope, i hope, and yeah sorry i forgot about how it was the other way around

The wrath gladiator mounts were also completely unique at the time, but they later made the armored versions from the ICC glory achievements.
    Expect the same to happen with these, but if not then that's fine too.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    and only those top 0.5% can have them...
    It kind of defeats the purpose of being at the top of your season otherwise. It's just a mount (for some people).

I haven't read through all of the posts in this thread but weren't the WotLK gladiator mounts unique until ICC? They could easily do the same thing with these new mounts. Also let some things be unique. We all don't need everything.

what special mounts do pve'ers have that pvpers cant get easily?
    Felreaver
    most Glory mounts
    300 achivement mount since most top pvpers dont even touch PvE in any way, aka skips like 200 mounts.
    the mount from blackhand

Like, most mounts that require effort in PvE.

PvPers have had unique reskins of mounts since TBC

Why can't PvEers have special mounts then? There has never been a PvE mount that isn't painfully easy to obtain or farmable in a later xpac.
    im sorry you lost me at reskins.
    Last edited by SheepHunter; 2016-05-20 at 08:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Felreaver
    most Glory mounts
    300 achivement mount since most top pvpers dont even touch PvE in any way, aka skips like 200 mounts.
    the mount from blackhand

Like, most mounts that require effort in PvE.

- - - Updated - - -

im sorry you lost me at reskins.
    being a pvper does not mean you dont touch old raids..
    and the mount from blackhand will be commonly farmed next expac...

being a pvper does not mean you dont touch old raids..
    and the mount from blackhand will be commonly farmed next expac...
    The Crusader warhorse from ToGC, it was pretty much like a gladiator mount for pve, since it got removed when ICC came. So stfu about PvE dont have a rare mount.
    The plagued/black Proto-drake.
    Black Qiraji Battle Tank.

I think there's a point here. This is the first time in the history of WoW that gladiator mounts were unique.

BC glad: Armored Nether drakes - Normal netherdrakes from rep
    Wrath glad:Frostwyrms - Other Frostwyrms from ICC achieves
    Cata glad: Armored twilight dragons - normal one from Sartharion
    MoP glad: Armored cloud serpents - tons of cloud serpents from many other ways
    WoD glad: Fel-gronn - Three other Gronn in other ways

The argument comes down to should Gladiator now have unique mounts? I'd say no but that's an opinion and ultimately it is up to Blizzard.