Poll: Should women be allowed to go topless?

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcs View Post
    No. Not unless they want men walking around without pants on. I wouldn't want my young daughter seeing and then walking around without a top on, which is the sort of message we'd send to young preteen girls.
    Possibly that they were equal to men and are not confined to having to wear a shirt when boys can go shirtless.

Also, you equating a chest with a crotch is funny considering they are not even remotely similar. If you want to see a man walking around without pants, then women should be able to walk around without pants as well.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Basically. If you want equality, it has to be equality. If they want to have them out, while not acceptable, groping a woman's chest or staring would have no have no higher penalty than a woman groping a guy's chest (which is basically nothing) so... Take your pick I guess... All for equality, but if we're forcing societal change including mentality, if a woman's chest isn't a sexual feature, touching them would have to be less problematic, too.

Chances are, you'd get a lot less woman who agree with that. Men too.

For this reason, it's probably best we leave it alone. I'd rather guys keep their nipples tucked away, honestly.

Only the hot ones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Possibly that they were equal to men and are not confined to having to wear a shirt when boys can go shirtless.
    Let's be honest - Topless men aren't as sexualised as tits are... First you need to desexualise boobs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Basically. If you want equality, it has to be equality. If they want to have them out, while not acceptable, groping a woman's chest or staring would have no have no higher penalty than a woman groping a guy's chest (which is basically nothing) so... Take your pick I guess... All for equality, but if we're forcing societal change including mentality, if a woman's chest isn't a sexual feature, touching them would have to be less problematic, too.

Chances are, you'd get a lot less woman who agree with that. Men too.

For this reason, it's probably best we leave it alone. I'd rather guys keep their nipples tucked away, honestly.
    Topless men and topless women aren't equal

There are several societies to this day that do not require women to cover themselves. Honestly, it is a bit of a double standard. People should spend less time being shocked and dismayed, and more time letting the world get back to its roots.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Let's be honest - Topless men aren't as sexualised as tits are... First you need to desexualise boobs

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly this. And not only to "evil men", woman have to become a lot less offended too. It's just not going to happen. Legalizing "free the nipples" right now is just a recipe for disaster.

And I agree they aren't equal, which is why this isn't going to work. As for wishing guys would keep their nipples tucked away? Personal preference/OT. :P

- - - Updated - - -

But boobs are so sexual.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they are equal. Just because you sexualize people based on their gender doesn't mean it should continue. Start by teaching children by example and stop sexualizing women just because they have breasts.

it's just boobs i don't really care

15+ Year Old Account
    I voted no, because I am for the opposite, why should men walk around topless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yes. If they are hot.
    The tits we'll get to see, aren't the ones we want to see.
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2016-05-20 at 08:27 PM.

Yes they are equal. Just because you sexualize people based on their gender doesn't mean it should continue. Start by teaching children by example and stop sexualizing women just because they have breasts.
    Just remove the part of people's brains that contains sexual desire good job.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Woman sexualize their own breast just as much as men do. There's a larger penalty to pay for touching a woman's breast than there is for a woman to touch a bare man's chest. It's a two way problem. Don't pretend all cultural problems can be fixed by attacking one side or the other. This is why nothing ever gets fixed. >_>:

As others have said, I'm fine with it, but if it's out you can't get mad at people looking. Women certainly don't get shit for staring at a nice set of pecs, equal is equal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Do you have a magic wand?

Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    they already can here in NYC
    They already can in Montreal as well. Just because you can do something, does not mean people want to do them. Most women are content to fight gravity with support full year as far as i can tell. The only time i see topless women outdoor is sun bathing or a riot. Both legal.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a magic wand?
    Yes, but you can't see it...lol

Yes, but you can't see it...lol
    #FreeThePenis!!

Yes they should, don't like it, don't look. Sometimes you'll see the beauty of nature on display, sometimes you'll see the effects of gravity on display. You take the good with the bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    As others have said, I'm fine with it, but if it's out you can't get mad at people looking. Women certainly don't get shit for staring at a nice set of pecs, equal is equal.
    And don't get a boner, while looking at her bazongas. If you're not the desired target-audience (aka not looking good by her standards), you'll better get ready for a sexual-harassment charge.