Poll: Should women be allowed to go topless?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ofc.more skin is always nice.

Absolutely. There's nothing shameful about a human body, and it's plain stupid that guys can drop half their clothes off while a woman would be fined for public indecency if she did the same.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes #FreeTheBoobies!

10+ Year Old Account
    We have this thread popping out like every 2 weeks here.

Of course they should. And, if you ask me, everyone should be allowed to walk around naked. We live in the 21st century, time to stop being ashamed of our bodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    It should be perfectly legal. It doesn't matter if they are "erotic" or not, it's about freedom. I don't think people like to see old geezers topless either, but they are allowed to right? It's not about beauty or anything like that.
    What does 'freedom' have to do with it. Should everyone also be free to defecate in public as long as it's in an area that isn't commonly walked through? It isn't hurting anyone.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    Absolutely. There's nothing shameful about a human body, and it's plain stupid that guys can drop half their clothes off while a woman would be fined for public indecency if she did the same.
    Isn't it odd that people are treated differently when they are different? I know, novel idea.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    To deny that boobs are erotic part of female (and male) body is the most ignorant thing that comes from that movement.
    So are lips, ears, and scalp, but most people have no issues walking around with those exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    What does 'freedom' have to do with it. Should everyone also be free to defecate in public as long as it's in an area that isn't commonly walked through? It isn't hurting anyone.
    Doesn't that become a hygiene issue? I don't think people walking around topless is a hygiene issue. Well, maybe if they have some body odor?

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    So are lips, ears, and scalp, but most people have no issues walking around with those exposed.
    You have a very poor point if you think the things you listed are anywhere near the level of sexuality as breasts or genitalia.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Yes, cuz at the end of the day, there is no difference beteen those two.
    Women have breats, men have breasts. The only difference is that women's have the extra purpose of feeding babies, but there is no other difference between those two. And Men who are sexually atrrached to them, should seek help cuz that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Only if men can walk around with their bottom out
    That is a completely different matter!

You also don't go to jail for just touching someone's ears, lips or scalp. o.O

I saw a person walk up to a woman at the beach laying down topless and tell her to put her top on, that she didnt want her kids exposed to see it. The woman told her back .Look at the man next to you, he has bigger boobs than i do , tell him to put his top on , he has the same nipples that i do, but his have hair coming out. The woman just walked away and took her kids with her to another area.

Doesn't that become a hygiene issue? I don't think people walking around topless is a hygiene issue. Well, maybe if they have some body odor?
    Not a hygiene issue if it's out of the way. But fair enough, let's try a better comparison. Urine is sterile, should I be able to urinate wherever I want?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Women have breats, men have breasts. The only difference is that women's have the extra purpose of feeding babies, but there is no other difference between those two. And Men who are sexually atrrached to them, should seek help cuz that's just insane.

I do believe you must be from another planet. You make absolutely no sense and you will find few friends on this website if you think only insane people like breasts.
    -Darsithis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post

You're aware men have enjoyed tits for thousands of years?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Not a hygiene issue if it's out of the way. But fair enough, let's try a better comparison. Urine is sterile, should I be able to urinate wherever I want?
    Does walking around without a shirt leave a smelling stain where you walked?

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    You also don't go to jail for just touching someone's ears, lips or scalp. o.O
    depends what part of your body you touch them with, and how old they happen to be.

depends what part of your body you touch them with, and how old they happen to be.
    Okay~ save for more in-depth sexual assaults, hence the "just". Groping a breast is a sexual assault. Grabbing an ear is not.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybaby View Post
    I saw a person walk up to a woman at the beach laying down topless and tell her to put her top on, that she didnt want her kids exposed to see it. The woman told her back .Look at the man next to you, he has bigger boobs than i do , tell him to put his top on , he has the same nipples that i do, but his have hair coming out. The woman just walked away and took her kids with her to another area.
    Fat people are less attractive when naked, I agree. That has nothing to do with a sexual organ comparison however.

Women evolved large breasts to attract mates, their size is purely aesthetic and has no use in feeding offspring. So claiming that a naturally evolved gender-specific sexual trait is the same as the lack of the same trait on the opposite gender is simply incorrect.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybaby View Post
    I think my response would be something like, "If you have a problem with your children seeing breasts, you can take them elsewhere. Otherwise, I'll give you unsolicited advice just like you gave me: teach your children not to fear naked bodies."
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Does walking around without a shirt leave a smelling stain where you walked?
    If you can claim a sight shouldn't offend, why shouldn't I be able to claim a smell shouldn't?
    -Darsithis