Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If I was Trump I'd just promise to give each and every American citizen a small amount of 1 million dollars. Isn't the guy a billionaire? 300 million dollars is a drop in the bucket for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    If I was Trump I'd just promise to give each and every American citizen a small amount of 1 million dollars. Isn't the guy a billionaire? 300 million dollars is a drop in the bucket for him.
    You fail at math.

300 million Americans paid $1M each would be more money than exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You fail at math.

300 million Americans paid $1M each would be more money than exists.
    That's the joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the joke.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. A joke....

Is "Trumplings" the new term now? I like it.

- - - Updated - - -

I am so tempted to sig this. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Is "Trumplings" the new term now? I like it.
    Could take it one step further to underling trumpling. Why not?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. A joke....
    It's gonna be huge!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Politics on mmo-c.com - the quality is about as good as a post on 4chan - aka, you may as well burn your fucking eyes out with the tears of the babies who quit wow

Fucking love the butthurt here <3

7+ Year Old Account
    It is mostly left wing. Its not that the right doesn't try it, but the left are the ones succeeding.

My point is that it is blatant manipulation. Sure, its technically legal, but it's still wrong. Laws can be changed when it becomes apparent people are abusing and exploiting them.

I also am not seeing much of the diversity you are talking about. All my local stations are almost copy/paste when it comes to their stories. Every day, mention some cop shaming, Trump hating, the weather, and sports. Even if they were more diverse, no matter the viewpoint, unless it is dry and purely factual, it isn't reporting. A journalist has a duty to report the facts, not spread an agenda. It's really tempting, to call someone you like 'heroic' in a story, or speak with a tone disappointment when talking about a success of a disliked public figure, but you have put it aside. Let the people hear the facts and decide themselves.
    I do love how even when you admit the right wing does it, it's primarily a left thing. No bias there at all.

No law will allow for censorship (which is what you are advocating for) and not be swatted down when it gets to the courts. The problem you have once again is you don't like what they say and you want it censored. And to allow your censorship they would have to make an amendment to the Constitution not a simple law. Yet another Trump supporter that doesn't understand the Constitution. Quelle surprise.

The media hasn't been just your local stations in years.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I hope you don't do math for a living.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Sure as soon as you advocate supporting them as the enemy of my enemy is my friend. You know... like you did with Assad and Putin.
    Well of course. If it was Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi vs Hillary, of course I would vote Hillary. So, you're going to disavow now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chetnik View Post
    Well of course. If it was Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi vs Hillary, of course I would vote Hillary. So, you're going to disavow now?
    Disavow the Clintons and Bush? Sure thing. You don't think I am voting for Hillary do you? LOL. You on the other hand want us to pal up with Assad the war criminal and Putin the corrupt. How you are ever going to get that stain out of your soul I have no idea.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

What do they call Hillary Clinton supporters?, At least us trumpsters have a cool name.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do love how even when you admit the right wing does it, it's primarily a left thing. No bias there at all.

No law will allow for censorship (which is what you are advocating for) and not be swatted down when it gets to the courts. The problem you have once again is you don't like what they say and you want it censored. And to allow your censorship they would have to make an amendment to the Constitution not a simple law. Yet another Trump supporter that doesn't understand the Constitution. Quelle surprise.

The media hasn't been just your local stations in years.
    Hey, I admit I'm biased. But this is a really serious issue. I know it will be all but impossible to stop without censorship. Technically, they aren't doing anything 'wrong'. They take facts, sometimes very specific ones, throw in some buzzwords like 'tragedy', and do what it takes to get everyone into the same state of mind. I'm using primarily local news as an example as it is the primary source of information to most Americans. Sure, there might be less biased, more factual reporting out there, but it isn't as popular. Probably because they are more factual and less biased.

I honestly don't see a solution to this problem. It's like trying to stop a kid growing up in a cult compound from adopting said cult's beliefs. The media has every right in the world to twist information to suit their needs. Trump being elected and calling them out for what they really are, though, might open a few eyes. This is the sort of thing Anonymous should get involved with...

Disavow the Clintons and Bush? Sure thing. You don't think I am voting for Hillary do you? LOL. You on the other hand want us to pal up with Assad the war criminal and Putin the corrupt. How you are ever going to get that stain out of your soul I have no idea.
    The US has partnered with much worse before. If you're not voting for Clinton, and you're not voting for Trump, who are you voting for? You realize we have a winner-take-all system, and that the mathematics of voting systems shows that voting for a third party is effectively voting against your interests right? Or are you one of the people who doesn't vote at all, in which case your opinion on politics really doesn't matter since you don't even take an active role in shaping them.

Trumpy will help with World Peace

Firstly, he is going to aggresively attack ISIS...

I am and most countries are behind this.
    Without ISIS , most Jihadis will not have a mantra to attack westerners with.

Secondly, he wants to meet the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
    Meeting with an adversery and sorting out issues is a Great Idea.
    North Korea needs to feel part of the Global Community rather than Isolated.
    Dennis Rodman is both a Donald Trump Supporter and a good buddy of Kim Jong Un
    Mr Rodman may be helpful as a part time diplomat for the USA .

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ma-kim-jong-un

Thirdly, Putin of Russia respects and likes Donald Trump.
    If you get two guys that can sit down eye to eye and work stuff out, then that is all Good

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...utin-loves-him

It is mostly left wing. Its not that the right doesn't try it, but the left are the ones succeeding.

My point is that it is blatant manipulation. Sure, its technically legal, but it's still wrong. Laws can be changed when it becomes apparent people are abusing and exploiting them.

I also am not seeing much of the diversity you are talking about. All my local stations are almost copy/paste when it comes to their stories. Every day, mention some cop shaming, Trump hating, the weather, and sports. Even if they were more diverse, no matter the viewpoint, unless it is dry and purely factual, it isn't reporting. A journalist has a duty to report the facts, not spread an agenda. It's really tempting, to call someone you like 'heroic' in a story, or speak with a tone disappointment when talking about a success of a disliked public figure, but you have put it aside. Let the people hear the facts and decide themselves.
    The media is composed of institutions that exist to maximize profits, they will report on whatever the hell it is people want to hear regardless of whether it is factual, relevant, or meaningful. If you think that it's possible to go back in time and find some kind of golden age of responsible journalism, then I have a yuuuuge bridge to sell you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

You are aware that the biggest reason IS exists in the first place is because of the US's aggressive attacks and destabilization in the middle east?

Oh wait, of course you aren't aware of that. And you'll see this post, might reply with some statement that waves it away, and continue to believe bombing the fuck out of an area and killing civilians in the process will make people love us.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You are aware that the biggest reason IS exists in the first place is because of the US's aggressive attacks and destabilization in the middle east?

Oh wait, of course you aren't aware of that. And you'll see this post, might reply with some statement that waves it away, and continue to believe bombing the fuck out of an area and killing civilians in the process will make people love us.
    Without aggressively pursing ISIS
    then the global economy may be put at risk.

They bring Airlines down from the sky, attack innocents
    and most of all muddy the good Muslim name.

I am talking about bombing the shit out of Raqqua their base, and Mosul in Syria.
    If you are in those cities you are an ISIS supporter anyway.

And put good Intelligence on the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to purchase a " I support Donald Trump" T shirt

But we can not buy them from the "Dons" website as it is seen as International support
    through buying a T-Shirt.

I still remember how after Obama won his first term, some guys where cruising around with Obama Tshirts
    here in Australia.
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-05-21 at 07:57 AM.

Trump is also going to go after the countries that fund isis, that should bring isis to a halt approximately 10 minutes after trump assumes office.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

That's isis (and their state sponsors) problem, not ours. Isis will be defeated within minutes of trump taking office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

I am and most countries are behind this.
    Without ISIS , most Jihadis will not have a mantra to attack westerners with.

Secondly, he wants to meet the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
    Meeting with an adversery and sorting out issues is a Great Idea.
    North Korea needs to feel part of the Global Community rather than Isolated.
    Dennis Rodman is both a Donald Trump Supporter and a good buddy of Kim Jong Un
    Mr Rodman may be helpful as a part time diplomat for the USA .

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ma-kim-jong-un

Thirdly, Putin of Russia respects and likes Donald Trump.
    If you get two guys that can sit down eye to eye and work stuff out, then that is all Good

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...utin-loves-him

[IMG]http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2014/01/08/1226797/055817-c24ef820-7747-11e3-ad16-5b01da53a32e.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWDHTM2TE3yt5r6UXiHy7JiCqB6NXoHyF_lh6Oksnv3vzTVjq-[IMG]
    Pretty sure you are being sarcastic. But regardless, I want to point out the hypocrisy: Trump tries to position himself as someone who is good at diplomacy and can convince any foreign representative in anything - and yet he doesn't shy away from promising to kill ISIS members' families, to not let in any Muslim in the US and to deport all illegal immigrants without a second thought. Some Trump supporters like to point out that he is a guy who likes to negotiate deals, while others like him for his ruthlessness and directness. So which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    That's isis (and their state sponsors) problem, not ours. Isis will be defeated within minutes of trump taking office.
    Care to place a bet on this one? You will lose, mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.