Poll: Should women be allowed to go topless?

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oogling men
    Making women look like cheap whores.

Boom. Two reasons, as absurd as they sound, for women to oppose global toplessness.
    I'm a weirdo though, I even believe in legalizing prostitution and even think bringing back temple prostitution is an idea worth exploring.

So I might be a poor judge of typical opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm a weirdo though, I even believe in legalizing prostitution and even think bringing back temple prostitution is an idea worth exploring.

Technically prostitution is legal here

I wasn't even aware they weren't allowed to, I was just under the impression they didn't because they chose not to.

i support it, probably wouldnt partake myself though. i think it would be better for society if they got over the whole BEWBIES HEE HEE fixation and became accustomed to them.

I could be for legal Prostitution. The bit about ensuring all parties involved have their wishes respected and remain STD free make it a nightmare unless you are prepared to have it Regulated to hell and back.

Allowed? Sure.

Will men be forbidden of looking their way though?
    I mean... the "Male Gaze" and all that..

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Technically prostitution is legal here
    As long as no currency is exchanged I believe its legal everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Allowed? Sure.

Will men be forbidden of looking their way though?
    I mean... the "Male Gaze" and all that..
    That might be the only major challenge, in the Anglo-phonic world there is a weird feminist version of puritanism that is against this as well or will make this challenging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Do you realize how ignorant that sounds?
    Not sure you know what that word means.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    If you throw up because you're seeing breasts then there's something more problematic behind that than that you're seeing breasts.
    He didn't say all breasts make him throw up. No one wants to see fat chic or granny boobies. They're nauseating. I'd rather have the mystery of not knowing what a hot chic's tits look like than to have my eyes seared by saggies. The same goes for dudes with hairy backs, etc. /shrug

Prostitution being illegal is pretty insane. But then, what else do you expect from religion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    He didn't say all breasts make him throw up. No one wants to see fat chic or granny boobies. They're nauseating. I'd rather have the mystery of not knowing what a hot chic's tits look like than to have my eyes seared by saggies. The same goes for dudes with hairy backs, etc. /shrug
    As I said, if you're going to throw up or feel sick from seeing breasts like that then there's something more problematic behind it.

As I said, if you're going to throw up or feel sick from seeing breasts like that then there's something more problematic behind it.
    I'd say the same about people complaining about large men. But who gives a shit about equal treatment?

Yeah! Make me work my imagination!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'd say the same about people complaining about large men. But who gives a shit about equal treatment?
    If you're going to throw up or feel sick from that, then there's something more problematic behind that too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Or, you know, some people actually have taste. Besides, people react differently to different stimuli. That's not indicative of any "problem". I also happen to find body hair (especially pubic) gross, so. /shrug

Deleted
    Or, you know, some people actually have taste. Besides, people react differently to different stimuli. That's not indicative of any "problem". I also happen to find body hair (especially pubic) gross, so. /shrug
    Yeah, it is indicative of a problem if you throw up or feel sick from that. That's not normal.

All things being equal mens chests are just as much sex appeal to woman as womans breasts are to me. Also ones got a bit more fat than the other however there are plenty of women whos breasts are smaller then some men.

So i say sure. If a man can walk around with his chest exposed then so should women. If Women are not allowed then men shouldnt be either.

Yeah, it is indicative of a problem if you throw up or feel sick from that. That's not normal.
    No it's not.
    Disgust can register a reaction that trigger nausea.
    It's normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Checking someone out isn't violating the law right? I doubt they can QQ in any meaningful way.
    Bitch slap in the face!
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it is indicative of a problem if you throw up or feel sick from that.
    Again, it's perfectly natural to be nauseated by things you find to be... unappealing.

That's not normal.
    "Normal" is relative, with no fixed point of reference. What's "normal" to you may be absurd to me and vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Bitch slap in the face!
    Breasts are currently perceived as sexual parts of the body. I am not sure if there is a certain period in human history that it wasn't that way. Anyway, the relevant date is today and if you go to public topless, expect some men (or women) to check you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Breasts are currently perceived as sexual parts of the body. I am not sure if there is a certain period in human history that it wasn't that way. Anyway, the relevant date is today and if you go to public topless, expect some men (or women) to check you out.
    It's not really a when so much as a where. It crops up along with the vilification of female sexual appetite and attempts to disguise arousal. Christian/European colonialism spread it pretty damn far though. It's just part of the prudish game of pretending we aren't animals.