Thread: Beta invites

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Fuck off with key selling advertisements, thank you very much.
    Well in all honesty, they are his keys. The keys are in his possession and he can do what he wants with them. Luck will come your way no doubt. Just keep grinding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Personally I'm giving up, I don't like getting salty but I am it's kinda offputting so I'm gonna go sink my time into something else try keep my mind off it til launch then I can try out classes upon release.
    yep, me too, i entered the wowhead giveaway and panser's one but i'm gonna stop there. i also am gonna stop reading anything related to the legion beta, it just makes me so damn salty that i've never gotten in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andreissb View Post
    yep, me too, i entered the wowhead giveaway and panser's one but i'm gonna stop there. i also am gonna stop reading anything related to the legion beta, it just makes me so damn salty that i've never gotten in.
    I feel you man. Wouldn't be that big of an issue if live servers had things to do. When there is no content in the game, people get on edge and we are experiencing it.

Do you honestly believe that if you had an abundance of Bills, and a few extra beta keys wouldn't sell them in my position, but instead give them out to strangers on the internet who do nothing but whine about not having the Beta so they can play early? The beta is filled with these whiny people who are doing nothing but aimlessly playing and not doing anything to actually BETA TEST and give feedback to Blizzard. I'm not being immoral if I want to make money and pay for my cost of living and not giving away a video game. That's like calling Gamestop immoral for not giving away free video games to people who really wanna play them.

I simply offered an alternative to those who really wanna play, and have extra cash lying around. In no way am I forcing anyone to buy, nor anything remotely close to that. So stop attacking people who got a little more lucky than you. It's a game.

Thank you<3

Also, check those trips.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I just checked my second email account and found a beta key I got from GameStar, a german PC gaming magazine, over one week ago. It was still valid. Still, I feel like a moron.
    Congrats man! Have fun playing the beta!

Deleted
    you're still a douche for coming in here and rubbing it in our faces that you got multiple beta keys. you thought since people in this thread really want in you could advertise your key beta key selling.
    it's incredibly low what you're doing and i hope those keys expire before you make 1cent on them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Personally I'm giving up, I don't like getting salty but I am it's kinda offputting so I'm gonna go sink my time into something else try keep my mind off it til launch then I can try out classes upon release.
    You honestly just need to be more positive. It sucks and i completely understand. I'm right there with ya, but there has been way too much negativity in this thread over the past few pages. Everyone just needs to keep a calm head and stay positive.

Quote Originally Posted by andreissb View Post
    you're still a douche for coming in here and rubbing it in our faces that you got multiple beta keys. you thought since people in this thread really want in you could advertise your key beta key selling.
    it's incredibly low what you're doing and i hope those keys expire before you make 1cent on them.
    You're very angry. It's a good thing you're not in the beta, you'd do nothing but leech and act as if you're entitled to the Beta as if it's some early access. I didn't come in going "lol you suck I got multiple keys." I was merely offering a way for other people who have some cash who wanted to play beta, a way to play.
    How about you buy a key and then give it away to someone who doesn't have the beta? I mean, considering you're so morally bright .

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a free Beta key for anyone that feels like playing.

End the negativity, thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Draenor View Post
    Do you honestly believe that if you had an abundance of Bills, and a few extra beta keys wouldn't sell them in my position, but instead give them out to strangers on the internet who do nothing but whine about not having the Beta so they can play early? The beta is filled with these whiny people who are doing nothing but aimlessly playing and not doing anything to actually BETA TEST and give feedback to Blizzard. I'm not being immoral if I want to make money and pay for my cost of living and not giving away a video game. That's like calling Gamestop immoral for not giving away free video games to people who really wanna play them.

I simply offered an alternative to those who really wanna play, and have extra cash lying around. In no way am I forcing anyone to buy, nor anything remotely close to that. So stop attacking people who got a little more lucky than you. It's a game.

Thank you<3

Also, check those trips.

It's just crazy how people start bitchin' and whining around after the server got labeled as "BETA". It's just luck, or you'r one of the selected players which were basically up from World #500 to #1 Guild Members. If you just wanna play it for the "fun" purpose you'll be bored after 2-3 days anyway cuz' it doesn't feel right to "enjoy" a beta.

anyway just wait 3-4 weeks and you'll get beta keys for 5-10 bucks.

Deleted
    You're very angry. It's a good thing you're not in the beta, you'd do nothing but leech and act as if you're entitled to the Beta as if it's some early access. I didn't come in going "lol you suck I got multiple keys." I was merely offering a way for other people who have some cash who wanted to play beta, a way to play.
    How about you buy a key and then give it away to someone who doesn't have the beta? I mean, considering you're so morally bright .

- - - Updated - - -

Dont post beta keys there are bots sniping them.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

i'm not angry at all, just salty. you just thought you could get people to buy your keys in a thread where everybody wants one but people are telling you to stop advertising yourself here. meh, over this

7+ Year Old Account
    To anyone actually playing in beta that is reading this thread. Please report bugs and give feedback on anything you can think of in the WoW forums. Beta can be fun, but the whole purpose is to give feedback to the devs, so that they can fix the game and tune it.
    Last edited by Hammerzeit; 2016-05-21 at 10:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't trying to bash you at all, or be negative, I really was just talking about what I have seen in past betas, I do apologize if it came across as insulting/flaming though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well if someone gets a spare key message me i would be extremely grateful

(as in free, i have no were near enough money to buy a key...)

ive basicly just been when i get back from work, sitting here refreshing the forums watching for keys well having a podcast on my other screen :P not much for me to do till legion so...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-05-21 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

If people post spare keys here, I'd suggest posting it in an image or leaving it incomplete and having people guess the missing digits. Helps prevent bots from sniping them.

- - - Updated - - -

Key got sniped. You posted it and poof, gone. No human could do that unless they were 110% prepared to copy/paste and redeem it. ...try another?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Key got sniped. You posted it and poof, gone. No human could do that unless they were 110% prepared to copy/paste and redeem it. ...try another?
    i am... once i get back from work i sit on these forums and just spam refresh in hope

i want something new to play
    i want to be able to help give feedback

Thank you<3

Also, check those trips.
    Don't give a shit about your bills, all you need to do is stop advertising key sales on mmo-champion. Thank you very much.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least no one will sell that key.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Don't give a shit about your bills, all you need to do is stop advertising key sales on mmo-champion. Thank you very much.
    thats abit harsh...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Well, at least no one will sell that key.
    bots causally snag the keys then people either use the accounts or sell em : / so yeah prob will