Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Abortion and men thinking women kill their child

Abortion is not something you should do unless in case of danger to the health of the woman or in case of rape but when it does happen outside of it, the men are not complaining about abortion being bad instead they complain about the woman killing their child, why do those men do that?

15+ Year Old Account
    What..?

10morewhats

Deleted
    Because of the Matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Little Psycho View Post
    Abortion is not something you should do unless in case of danger to the health of the woman or in case of rape but when it does happen outside of it, the men are not complaining about abortion being bad instead they complain about the woman killing their child, why do those men do that?
    Because some men actually want a family and it's a painful shock to realize the woman you want that family to be made with just gave you the middle finger without even talking to you about it.

Also in before just buy a egg, eggs are waaaaay more costly then just males perm, plus if you buy a surrogate, unlike sperm, the surrogate can not give you the child, can cancel the pregnancy and retain the money already paid out, or even sue for child support after.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Because some men actually want a family and it's a painful shock to realize the woman you want that family to be made with just gave you the middle finger without even talking to you about it.
    You had a relationship with a woman and she got an abortion without even talking to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You had a relationship with a woman and she got an abortion without even talking to you?
    No, but I've had both sides of the spectrum happen. A guy friend who was madly in love with a girl and was ready for parent hood and a female friend who wasn't. She almost went through it without talk,still happened but she at least talked. The guy friend not so lucky and he was a wreck for a month.

Deleted
    Most people don't deem abortion as killing

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Little Psycho View Post
    Perhaps because not everyone believes that abortion is bad? I mean, the answer is pretty obvious... Did you really need to make a thread for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Did tennisface make another account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

How many weird threads do you make a day?

I personally have zero respect for anyone who refers to it as killing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I personally have zero respect for anyone who refers to it as killing.
    Well, strictly speaking, it is killing... It is another matter that it is a similar level of killing as, say, killing bacteria by taking antibiotics.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, strictly speaking, it is killing... It is another matter that it is a similar level of killing as, say, killing bacteria by taking antibiotics.
    It very hard to figure out less you are really dense... If you not doing something leads to a life coming into this world. Gratz you just took your first human life.

Shit is pretty basic biology I don't really understand why people find it so hard to understand they are basically putting a pistol to a child's head and blowing its brains out against the wall because they don't want to be inconvenienced for their actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    It very hard to figure out less you are really dense... If you not doing something leads to a life coming into this world. Gratz you just took your first human life.

Shit is pretty basic biology I don't really understand why people find it so hard to understand they are basically putting a pistol to a child's head and blowing its brains out against the wall because they don't want to be inconvenienced for their actions.
    You are confusing basic biology, with hyperbole.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account

A woman taking birth control pills then also puts a pistol to a child's head? What about a man putting a condom on? So many murderers roaming around... I'm scared.

A woman taking birth control pills then also puts a pistol to a child's head? What about a man putting a condom on? So many murderers roaming around... I'm scared.
    You move that goal post you. It is the next best thing to having a point.

10+ Year Old Account
    You move that goal post you. It is the next best thing to having a point.
    Sigh... Not putting a condom on before sex leads to a life coming into this world. According to your logic, every time a man puts a condom on, he takes a human life.

Deleted
    The whole debate really comes from at what point does one think life "begins"

For people who are scientific and who think of life in terms of cells and biological processes, the answer is obviously going to be different from someone who believes in religion (or just doesn't really get science) for whom life is something more holistic or for whom life begins when a "soul" is created (or when some holy book or god says it does)

Obviously when the assumptions of the two sides are so different, it's pretty impossible to get to a consensus

Sigh... Not putting a condom on before sex leads to a life coming into this world. According to your logic, every time a man puts a condom on, he takes a human life.
    I get the feeling you don't really grasp the concept of what a abortion is. Yes I find a twitching fetus to kinda show life. You can moralize that since it doesn't have thought yet that it is the same as a tumor but you are really just trying to kid yourself at that point.

I am not really judging hell I killed people in the army to pay for college I can't really cast judgement I just don't get why people run away from what it is.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    biologically, an EMBRYO doesn't even have a sex assigned to it until 6-8 weeks of development. IF gender is so related to sex of a child at birth, how can an embryo that doesn't even have a sex be a baby? besides its the choice of the women to have an abortion for things such as rape babies, incest babies, not being able to provide for the child. no government should hinder you to get an abortion.